Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by itchy b
yes, you must cut holes in the windows for air flow otherwise the engine will build up too much heat!
here's a couple of pics of what i mean.
60mm hole in the front window for legal size. ( I cut mine into the centre of the front window to balance the airflow around the car)
double the size of the front window for the rear one.
you can also cut out the front side windows too if temps where you live are high.
P.S. Make sure that all the corners of window cutouts are round , not square as the cracks / splits usualy start at a square corner of the cut out
Sory to post my Mugen photos but these are the only ones i have that show all the window cutouts
eeeewww mugen germs on our thread
just jokes dude us g4 boys talk to anyone who enjoy the sport

nice paint dude simple but affective easy to see on the track

i have also just put some mugen bits on my car ( but dont tell anyone)so u could call me a bitsa hey

paul
Old 03-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

thx kodak hodak
Old 03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Little bored at work, thou i have done some new decals for my new painted shell that i am doing this weekend!!

Check this stuff out, my race name i just created in Freehand Software and used our Decal machine to make them suit my cars window!!!
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-fhodak.jpg  
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
Little bored at work, thou i have done some new decals for my new painted shell that i am doing this weekend!!

Check this stuff out, my race name i just created in Freehand Software and used our Decal machine to make them suit my cars window!!!
Beautiful work as usual on you man.....Please don't forget my Peruvian avatar

AFM
Old 03-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by afm
Beautiful work as usual on you man.....Please don't forget my Peruvian avatar

AFM
its on it s way as wee speak ------
Old 03-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

There you go Sir AFM - i enjoy your posts very constructive, Thank You
Attached Images  
Old 03-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Just trying some things on the computer today as i have spoken to a few friend sonline - and i think some cusome nasty lights are going to have to happen on my new shell!!

here is what i can do - what ya think >
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-lights.jpg  
Old 03-01-2007, 07:28 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
There you go Sir AFM - i enjoy your posts very constructive, Thank You
Wow...beutifull man...thank you so much.....now all of a sudden I feel important....jajajaja

AFM
Old 03-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

guys help quick!

heres my delima

g4s for $302 shipped
or the mtx-4 for $355 shipped

I am about to make the decision right now I need some advice.

for parts I will have to order online, and place $50 orders fromr aceday for free shipping every time . Parts support in my area for that car is next to none and if I go to a hobby shop and ask for them to order the parts they will overcharge me like crazy. I own a mongoose so this car will be like buying $300 in hopups, I already know the layout of the car.

the MTX-4 is completely new to me, part support is about 30-40% here, but I would be doing most my ordering online as well. Only benefit I see from the mtx-4 is most racers run it and if I break a part at the track I can probably buy it off them.

Both are great cars and about the same price. plz help me decide and give me reasonable opinions not "G4S all the way" plz convince me.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
guys help quick!

heres my delima

g4s for $302 shipped

for parts I will have to order online, and place $50 orders fromr aceday for free shipping every time . Parts support in my area for that car is next to none and if I go to a hobby shop and ask for them to order the parts they will overcharge me like crazy. I own a mongoose so this car will be like buying $300 in hopups, I already know the layout of the car.

the MTX-4 is completely new to me, part support is about 30-40% here, but I would be doing most my ordering online as well. Only benefit I see from the mtx-4 is most racers run it and if I break a part at the track I can probably buy it off them.

Both are great cars and about the same price. plz help me decide and give me reasonable opinions not "G4S all the way" plz convince me.

G4S you know you want to, do you still have Mongoose, i think some parts do fit? not sure if they do but since your asking on the G4S there is plenty of online shops that are safe, and easy to surce parts!!!

Since your buying online then you know how the drill goes!!!

I like both cars personally, but the G4S is in my garage due to about 7 of us running them so we all have parts to help each other!!!

I hope it helps, but you know you want G4S - G4 G$ G$ G4 G4 G4
Old 03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
afm
Tech Master

guys help quick!

heres my delima

g4s for $302 shipped

Rcrevolution

What else is there to be said, you've been around this forum for months asking the same questions over and over again.
You've been given all the facts and read all the opinions from experts to novices....all tell you to get the G4S...what do you expect them to say....around here we all are proud and happy owners of a G4S, and if you go to the Mugen thread they'll tell you to get a MTX4...it's up to you buddy.

Just make up your mind and get it over with...you'll allways get better prices of parts on-line then at a LHS, so what's the difference. Raceday has everything you will ever need and by the time you need parts probably Tower will allready have everything on-line also.

G4S Rocks

AFM
Old 03-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Has anybody on this site ran the new kfactory tires? and if so how do they proform or compare as well as some of the tires in the market any feedback is appreicated.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Alrighty now that the car is purchased I have 3 questions

1) Is that perimeter kit still available anywhere?

2) where can I get the bigger metal handle for the car

3) do they make anything larger than 800mah for this car?
Old 03-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Tech Elite

Alrighty now that the car is purchased I have 3 questions

1) Is that perimeter kit still available anywhere?

2) where can I get the bigger metal handle for the car

3) do they make anything larger than 800mah for this car?

the big metal handle you get via 3racing.com and the battery pack from ebay you can get a 1000mah personally imad emy own with 5 x AAA Sanyo batteries and its been good ever since!!

As for the Kit , it wont change for sometime - there are too many good parts for upgrades to go and make a new model!!

So ithink your on the money here bro, get the damn thing and be done with it...! like AFM said its your call not our, thou we will encourage you to buy this Model as we all luv them too much!! Plus gives the track at your local something to compete with!!!

Keep it G4, and then get some hopus via Racedays etc - plenty of palces to shop!!!

and fast services aswell!
Old 03-01-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
Has anybody on this site ran the new kfactory tires? and if so how do they proform or compare as well as some of the tires in the market any feedback is appreicated.

best person to speak to is pattojnr, swing him a PM he is a local on this thread and has used them so far, he said there very good, thou are a taller tire but great grip, i will be ordering some in a few weeks!!!

You can only try to see what its like on your track, but i am keen to try anything as would be good to see the differance!!

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.