Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Can't wait to hear some feed back from some of the racer on set up and on how well the car handles in race conditions.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Tech Adept

Cars have arrived in the USA.
Ok now I'm taking off the distributor hat:
I started putting one together and so far I can say from a packaging,assembly manual and part quality I am really stunned. I expected it to be good but TM has exceeded any expectations I had by 10 fold. Every bag is marked and you go from bag to bag page to page and you open a bag and use all the parts then go on to the next one. No fumbling around looking for the right piece when you need it. Funny the car is so well packaged that when I opened the actual box and pulled out the bags I thought half the car was missing but its all there. It even has a box that has the fasteners sorted with each one clearly marked so you can immediately find the right part. many little details have changed right down to the plastic being used. The finish on the parts is so good I could not believe it was a G4 kit. The front one way solid axle is just pure art and the car now has premium low friction sealed ball bearings. I have to give it to TM they got serious and really stepped it up bigtime. Can't wait to run it.

Last edited by Motorman2; 01-25-2006 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Cool..... stop for a while and get my order together and shipped !!!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmmm

lets get these cars together & get some track time lets go waiting for news
Old 01-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Where can you get one in the US?
Old 01-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

www.racedayhobbies.com would be happy to help you out. If my distributor would stop putting his car together I can be shipped my order! Kidding... I should be able to start shipping late next week all pre orders and new orders. COOL!

Sam
Old 01-25-2006, 03:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

What about those of us who do not use paypal? What stores are selling the new car that do not require the use of paypal? Anything local in Sacramento California?
Old 01-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Anyone who has thecar please post picture of yours as well as review ASAP, I can't wait to see

Motorman, are you going to dye your new car red or keep it silver?
maybe I should save up for a new car over convert my old one to a LeMan like car. struggling

Last edited by Car Breaker; 01-25-2006 at 11:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Talking New G4S

I got a chance to look at the new car with Dennis today. So many times when you anticipate getting a new car you get excited about it. You also have somewhat "bated" breath about quality issues and build issues. I've got to tell you I was really amazed at the time Team Magic put in this kit. They really did there homework on the instruction manual, and thought out the building process of building a new car. Everything is laid out so simply and easy that even newbies will have an easy time of building it.

I was also REALLY pleasantly surprised at the quality of the whole package. The new UFO clutch, the new solid aluminum front one-way with locking pins,the kit being all hex machine screws, shocks being pre built, all k-factory low friction belts, the quality of the finishing on the aluminum, bell crank steering.............and on and on and on. It seems like Team Magic really took notice and listened to the feedback from the people who run them!!
I looking forward to running it really bad!!
Old 01-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RayJ
I got a chance to look at the new car with Dennis today. So many times when you anticipate getting a new car you get excited about it. You also have somewhat "bated" breath about quality issues and build issues. I've got to tell you I was really amazed at the time Team Magic put in this kit. They really did there homework on the instruction manual, and thought out the building process of building a new car. Everything is laid out so simply and easy that even newbies will have an easy time of building it.

I was also REALLY pleasantly surprised at the quality of the whole package. The new UFO clutch, the new solid aluminum front one-way with locking pins,the kit being all hex machine screws, shocks being pre built, all k-factory low friction belts, the quality of the finishing on the aluminum, bell crank steering.............and on and on and on. It seems like Team Magic really took notice and listened to the feedback from the people who run them!!
I looking forward to running it really bad!!
Great positive feed back Can't wait to see the pictures.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Excited to see it also. Dennis was so very high in praise on this car. The quality has amazed him also!
Old 01-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

i declare 2006 as Year of the G4S!!! cant wait for our shipment to arrive... thanks nick! can anyone please post pics of their cars

Last edited by rbboy; 01-26-2006 at 02:01 AM.
Old 01-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Tech Regular

Marc from Robitronic.com, the german distibutor of TM, is just buidling the second g4 s-class and he also says that TM has made his homework. All parts run directly smooth, a lot of new good hopups parts were directly put in the package and so on.
I´m curious to see the car in real.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Funny since the factory makes the optionparts and they come in the new car kit we can't actually call them hop ups now can we? LOL Its called kitting the car with the right stuff out of the gate. Leave the hop ups for lesser cars I told them.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

is going to be a manual available online? what about parts price? I can't wait to upgrade my mongoose.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.