FullThrottle Raceway 2013 U.S. World Nitro Cup Dec 4th-8th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FullThrottle Raceway 2013 U.S. World Nitro Cup Dec 4th-8th

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Tech Addict

Can someone post some action, videos, pictures etc. It's cold and boring where I live, , .
Old 12-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by walo
Can someone post some action, videos, pictures etc. It's cold and boring where I live, , .
We will be some video shorts & pics starting tomorrow
So far track record fast lap done by Daniele running the nex XRD .21 in his Capricorn C801 14.2 lap previous lap record 14.7
Track is fast consistent traction everywhere

Last edited by GMartinez; 12-04-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Any updates on anything? Pics video's ?
Old 12-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Racing today was soooooo far off the chain it was stupid!

I have about 900 photos from today that are uploading as we speak. I also have about an hour or so of HD video to be processed as well.

The competition here was fierce, watching the 1/10 and 1/8 guys zooming around the track was like watching Formula 1 at the Circuit of the Americas a couple weeks ago. Every time someone ran a fast lap or TQ someone else would top them ... the next lap!!

The cars are fast and there is allot of new tech in the pits this year. Capricorn has their big guns from the US and Italy, Serpent signed hometown super fast guy Vince Jackson and we have some Shepherd and Mugen top guns from Germany, Italy and California in the house as well.

Listen ... if you have the opportunity to make it out to this race next year .... take it. Plan your days off now =D.

I have time tomorrow with the Serpent chassis, the Velox V10 Pro, and the Capricorn as well. You will get to see up close all the new hotness these guys are running.

If you have Comcast I'm also working with Mike Knight of Dialed in TV to do some live on air interviews with some of these guys.

For the locals in Jersey, keep an eye out for some exclusives in Rc Crackin Newsletter as well as on Facebook, Youtube and Skytocketracing.com

I have a qualy in the AM and then a main, once my races are done I will be posting blow by blows in the thread and on Facebook.

Follow TedX on Twitter! #RCTEDX

Check skyrocketracing on Facebook and Youtube and you will get all the info you can handle!
Old 12-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Old 12-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

All this and not one mention of results...

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Racing today was soooooo far off the chain it was stupid!

I have about 900 photos from today that are uploading as we speak. I also have about an hour or so of HD video to be processed as well.

The competition here was fierce, watching the 1/10 and 1/8 guys zooming around the track was like watching Formula 1 at the Circuit of the Americas a couple weeks ago. Every time someone ran a fast lap or TQ someone else would top them ... the next lap!!

The cars are fast and there is allot of new tech in the pits this year. Capricorn has their big guns from the US and Italy, Serpent signed hometown super fast guy Vince Jackson and we have some Shepherd and Mugen top guns from Germany, Italy and California in the house as well.

Listen ... if you have the opportunity to make it out to this race next year .... take it. Plan your days off now =D.

I have time tomorrow with the Serpent chassis, the Velox V10 Pro, and the Capricorn as well. You will get to see up close all the new hotness these guys are running.

If you have Comcast I'm also working with Mike Knight of Dialed in TV to do some live on air interviews with some of these guys.

For the locals in Jersey, keep an eye out for some exclusives in Rc Crackin Newsletter as well as on Facebook, Youtube and Skytocketracing.com

I have a qualy in the AM and then a main, once my races are done I will be posting blow by blows in the thread and on Facebook.

Follow TedX on Twitter! #RCTEDX

Check skyrocketracing on Facebook and Youtube and you will get all the info you can handle!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Sedan
Attached Thumbnails FullThrottle Raceway 2013 U.S. World Nitro Cup Dec 4th-8th-img950478.jpg  
Old 12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

More photos posted on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8321389&type=1
Old 12-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Here is a link to some photos I took today.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dlarry62

They are uploading as I type this.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
All this and not one mention of results...
Ted has been live tweeting them all day, and they have been all over facebook. I'm just handling the paparazzi aspect of things =D..

BTW best way to get results in a timely manner is to show up to race mr Tisdale.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Interviews are starting to go up on my Youtube channel!

The embedding is not working as i expected =D.

http://youtu.be/jaJM7zelFIw

They are also cross posted on Facebook, and my website (www.skyrocketracing.com)

I've tagged all my videos with #RCTEDX and #USCUP on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7...CZgUqa2RLi9lag

Last edited by YmeBP; 12-08-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

http://youtu.be/XaeTnflOSLs

I also have the interview with the four direct qualifiers into the A final uploading from the track.

The first A of the 1/10 final is about half over. Currently DJ is leading, Eric Jones had a body tuck early and his pitman is stretching his fuel stops.

Jamie Corrado just got called in for a stop and go and that is going to shake up the top 4 runners.

Drew Q is doing well and representing Delaware running 8 of 12

Anthony Schimizzi is in 4th!! The flying rookie is showing his stuff trying to catch Brian Thomas, Uriah is in 5th.

Will update after the final is complete!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Crap!!! the #2 car of Jared Scott just called for stop and go and at 1 minute to go DJ the leader just came in for a splash ..... this race is CRAZYYY i wish i could stream it!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

Masters 1/8 are up now and it's just as exciting!!! Some early carnage saw one of the drivers upside down on the back straight and then Kevin Hutchinson came through and had no where to go full speed. It damaged his body!!

The action is still crazy out there now there is about 14 minutes left and I'm not sure who is leading but Greg Esser has managed to stay out of all the major accidents and is running a super clean race. I'll get his position in a second.

Marshals are busy this round i think that was Paulie B is still out and running a ssuper clean race as well.

Steve Rossi is leading and Greg Esser is in Second at the moment only 9 minutes left in this round

Quick update !!! we have a bunch of spy shots of the new Shepherd 1/8 parts!
Old 12-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

1/8 Open is getting ready to get started. I've got the 1/8 top four uploaded.

Check it out while you wait on the new updates from the 1/8 open race.

http://youtu.be/zOiUQk6MYXA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.