Old 09-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Can you convert this to english please
Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by baldy
everything has its cause 'and its like ........
returned by European A 2012 cassino with lots of info 'something' which can help all owners of mtx5.

we always talk about the scoronamenti.
It would seem that everything is due to the undulating movement of the axis of the gearbox.
in practice the two balusters t2107L and R have a wave that cause scoronamenti (now explains why 'game with a lot of clutch scoronavo scoronavo or rarely)
here are some solutions:
1) replace the 2 screws that hold the balusters T2107 with screws more 'long and absolutely steel so look for an established' major.
2) with cyanoacrylate glue the 2 plastic supports (t2124i j) in their respective locations T2107.
3) delete the most 'can the wave motion of the axis of change.
other measures:
. Between the two columns T2107 install a carbon plate that blocks further columns (attention and 'another solution but not' own the copyright is strictly necessary).
. Tighten the screws inside the crown of the second, taking care that do not come out from the holes.
. Replace the bearing inside the crown of the second with a ceramic or with one that does not play too oscillatory.
Folding frame:
the frame bends when you use the brake and as a result at the end of the day we find him ... banana.
to remedy a bit 'problem we can act in this way (advice given to me by a Finn who adopted him):
under the frame in the vicinity 'of the banquet engine under the radio plate, there are 2 holes that should be used for the
additional weights, he used them to install two blocks, fixed with screws, which are located 0.5 mm from the MAX
engine block (I would also 0.2 mm) this is 'is that when you brake the frame does not flex more' of 0.2-0.5 mm
limiting the stroke and its bending (he told me that the most of the frame is bent 1mm between front and back) ....... said confidence in what it does not convince me at all).
also using a frame more 'often you can' still limit the problem. (The same I do not like)
(The idea 'that used to be on the EVO frame made from them, see figure).

Robert is' experimenting 2 new Banquet motor integer solution for the bending of the frame ..... we will see if it is' then implemented.
As for me I still do not scoronare while doing the clutch with the game more 'normal and not 0.65 as I said in the previous article.
P.S. cmq I re-tried to use the spring super hard, but I still have problems with this slip ....... continue to use the clutch spring and the xray box.
Maver
Old 09-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by baldy
Here are the changes that led Pietch all'auropeo of cassino:
number 2 indicates the new banquet engine tests, reaching down to below the clutch (?)
The number 1 indicates the new radio plate support (more than 'big) and even if you do not see in the picture, has a joint where it enters the banquet engine in order to stiffen the rear (again .... bho' I have big doubts performance).
the number 3 and 'the carbon plate that holds the two straps axis without change. (which I think the most' beautiful and that is really something).
thanks to Joseph Ceccacci for the photo.
Maver
Old 09-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Does the mtx4 one piece engine mount work with the mtx5? I've been looking for one for a while, but I don't want to pay $60 for it.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

no it will be wrong off set i think but i have been wrong a lot lately
greg
Old 09-17-2012, 04:40 PM
Tech Regular

Can someone explain the purpose of the different plates on top of the front knuckle are for?
Old 09-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

so new chasis and new one piece engine mount

will that fix it for those who strip? hope so
Old 09-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Seisick

and I think you have to use the brace between the two blocks.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default When!

Originally Posted by Seisick

I suspect this will help also might just keep the chassis a bit flatter too.
This car is very quick and has some very very good features and I do like it but.
Mugen more more feed back please.

We have had auwsume support from Jeff at trackside and he can make one of these go like stink.

Steve Hanwright

Last edited by shanwright; 09-18-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Make sure u attach the brace to the 2 speed shaft holder....that will help
Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

i bet therell be an r version next hobbyshow in germany
updated chasis, 2 speed mounts and chasis brace, just like velox did
Old 09-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

you would think he would get it right on the next design but i just build houses
Old 09-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by greg.dawn
you would think he would get it right on the next design but i just build houses
Check out the Mugen website, new chassis and one piece engine mount is out, but nothing about new gears, well not yet anyway.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

U wont need new gears when u get the new chassis an a brace....i got mine an i havent stripped a gear with about 2 gallons on my car...the rear 2 speed shaft holders had too much flex in them...once u take care of that the car is solid!!! Believe it has worked for me....i love my car...
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigbank66
U wont need new gears when u get the new chassis an a brace....i got mine an i havent stripped a gear with about 2 gallons on my car...the rear 2 speed shaft holders had too much flex in them...once u take care of that the car is solid!!! Believe it has worked for me....i love my car...
chasis brace or 2 speed holders brace?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.