Search
Like Tree2Likes

Rc10ntc3

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gears

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
I just thought I would provide some links to where you got some of your info from so that others can learn from Michael's articles also rather then just read what someone else has used for an ego trip behind smoky mirrors.
Are you implying plagiarism? If that's the case, why are so many people still asking questions since the articles are already available? You of all people would be the last person I know that would learn from Michael's articles. You would be a genius if you knew about Serpent products without referring to their articles on mytsn.

I am a believer that if you read something and if you're able to explain and make somebody else understand with your own words, then you really understand what you've read. Trying to make other people understand is a both way learning process and learning is something I'll never stop in this hobby (hence my interest in other cars too). This is something which this forum is all about. Not a platform to bash other people up just because they happen to know something more than others do.

The better part about this knowledge gained is application. If you're able to apply this knowledge on other cars as well, then is not a matter of copy paste. I don't think I took any of those from Serpent team drivers.
Old 04-18-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gears

AMGRacer, I've got no quarrels against you. Peace.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:08 AM
Tech Master

Default installation of fuel filter

Originally posted by Dust
Any Clue for a place on The NTC3 for a Fuel Filter. I am totally stumped!!!

Thanks

- Dust
Dust,

this is what i did. i didnt have any current pic of my NTC3. So i did a photoshop on old pic. i hope this help.... so far i dont have trouble.....

any comments from all of u are appreciated though!

mop
Attached Thumbnails Rc10ntc3-i-install-filter-here.jpg  
Old 04-19-2004, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ted Flack
NEWS ALERT!

Barry Baker TQ'd and won the Speedline Grand Prix in Las Vegas.
Any idea what the top ten were running?......
Old 04-19-2004, 04:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Dust
Any Clue for a place on The NTC3 for a Fuel Filter. I am totally stumped!!!

Thanks

- Dust
mop_iko is right. Just take your existing fuel line cut it somewhere where the filter wont be in the way of anything and then connect the cut ends to the filter. Just make sure that the filter is pointing in the right direction. Depending on what filter you got it should tell you in which way the fuel should flow thorugh it. That way in case you take it off you dont accidently turn it around and wash all the dirt back into the engine.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Since you guys talking about FUEL LINE and fuel filter, I would like to know what is the adventage of having a LONG fuel line or a short fuel line...............? BESIDE the legal stuff.....

All I know is, someone is running a LONG fuel line because it can carry alittle more fuel....but my concern is, does that have any trouble with the long fuel line that will cause the fuel PICK UP problem?

Thanks...........
Old 04-19-2004, 08:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default ???????????????????

where is the best place to buy ntc3????? what site got the best price?????what is the major difference between rtr and kit besides electronics, shocks and motor?

thanks
Old 04-20-2004, 04:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: ???????????????????

Originally posted by brooklynrc
where is the best place to buy ntc3????? what site got the best price?????what is the major difference between rtr and kit besides electronics, shocks and motor?

thanks
The kit will cost around $250 while the rtr will cost about $300. The major differences between the two is what you said, electronics, shocks and motor. Other than that they are the same. As for a site to buy it from you can try towerhobbies.com, ehobbies.com. Mostly everyone is selling for those prices.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default ntc3 diffs

does anybody know of someone making light weight diffs for the ntc3 yet?the stock ones couldnt be any heavier if you tried to do that on purpose....also do not buy the titanium shafts from titanium racing they do not fit!!!i bought a set last summer and am still waiting for the replacements that have supposedly been sent to me twice now.(yeah right)
Old 04-20-2004, 08:10 PM

The GPM Ti shafts are'nt much better. They at least fit, but... 3 weekends of racing and they are already stretched and ready to pull apart in the pin areas.
They are priced right in HK. $25 shipped for 4, but a waiste of money. BEWARE!!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: ntc3 diffs

Originally posted by morpwr
does anybody know of someone making light weight diffs for the ntc3 yet?the stock ones couldnt be any heavier if you tried to do that on purpose....also do not buy the titanium shafts from titanium racing they do not fit!!!i bought a set last summer and am still waiting for the replacements that have supposedly been sent to me twice now.(yeah right)
I'm not too sure but I remember bbntc3 mentioning about using electric TC3 diffs for the front because they can lock fully into a solid. They could be lighter.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by bbntc3
The GPM Ti shafts are'nt much better. They at least fit, but... 3 weekends of racing and they are already stretched and ready to pull apart in the pin areas.
They are priced right in HK. $25 shipped for 4, but a waiste of money. BEWARE!!
I see those Three Racing cvds on ebay from Hong Kong, Has anyone tried those? Are they any good?
Old 04-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by thomasf
I see those Three Racing cvds on ebay from Hong Kong, Has anyone tried those? Are they any good?
my advise is dont bother, MIP are best for NTC3.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Just picked up my FT NTC3 today.....have much building to do. What do you think of the BMI chassies...and also a Rossi engine?

Also if any of you have any suggestions of pointers on the build feel free to give your .02
Thanks All
Old 04-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Brand New In The Box Nitro Factory Team Tc3 Never Opened
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX NITRO FACTORY TEAM TC3 NEVER OPENED WITH PLASTIC STILL ON THE BOX KIT #2033
ASKING 320.00 PLUS SHIPPING IF ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE
LET ME KNOW THANKS JASON EMAIL ME ONLY AT [email protected] NO TRADES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.