Wiki Posts
Search

2008 MOTONICA Grand Prix Las Vegas Silver Bowl Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by garen
Just a follow up, Art Carbonell will be at the race.
What/who is Art driving for now?
Old 03-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

Default RICHEY!!!!

Scott Hendrickson Here !! Wus Up Dog !!!!!

Can't believe I havent been able to get on RCTECh for several weeks to see what the hell is going on, However, I am going to be In Phoenix for a Wedding that weekend and am SICK that I can't figure out a way to make to the race to help out !!! Good Luck on the whole Scene !!! If you still have my Cell# give me a call because I would love to come out to L.V. and if nothing else help out with the Pit Scene, Officiating, Etc.. in the Future!!!

You know I am a transplant from Phoenix that ended up in Broke Back Wyoming, However, I miss the Scene and the Vegas Track in particular !!!!!

I will send you a Private Message with #'s Etc... Give me a call and let me know what is up and what I can do in the Future !!!!

I'm thinking about a seperate Prize Fund that could worked out for Entrants in the "A" and "B" mains that may attract some more racers in the Future !!!

Scott
Old 03-31-2008, 10:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Unfortunately, the WA crew won't be able to attend this event. It really is a shame, since we were all looking forward to it!!!!

Time constraints are the main issue, since we are working hard right now on establishing a permanent race site here, and another knee surgery doesn't help either.

We look forward to returning to race in Vegas in the future. Perhaps we can make it down in the fall.

Doc
Old 04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by onerun
Unfortunately, the WA crew won't be able to attend this event. It really is a shame, since we were all looking forward to it!!!!

Time constraints are the main issue, since we are working hard right now on establishing a permanent race site here, and another knee surgery doesn't help either.

We look forward to returning to race in Vegas in the future. Perhaps we can make it down in the fall.

Doc
Doc,
Hope things work out for you so we can make a trip up to race with you guys at your track very soon
Old 04-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Default Wednesday open Practice

If you are wanting to get track time on Wednesday, the track will open to Racers that have pre-regestered for the race. There is still time to get your entry in for Wed practice. If you are not pre registered you will not be able to get on the track until Thursday at approx 10AM. Thanks to everyone that has already signed up we have almost reached the pre-entry record
Old 04-04-2008, 05:20 AM
Tech Master

Just a few day's until the racin' begin's
Old 04-04-2008, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by richey
If you are wanting to get track time on Wednesday, the track will open to Racers that have pre-regestered for the race. There is still time to get your entry in for Wed practice. If you are not pre registered you will not be able to get on the track until Thursday at approx 10AM. Thanks to everyone that has already signed up we have almost reached the pre-entry record
See ya Wednesday!!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Still a few days left to make plans for all you undecided folks. The shootout race is in for all the unsponsored guys, and there will be some cool giveaways as well. The weather forecast is looking real good- http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...hr_topnav_home mid 70's to lower 80's, sunny skies...perfect weather for the new cover on the driver's stand. And let's not forget, this is a Byron Fuels contingency race; run Byron fuel, put a decal on your car, make the main, and your gas money is paid for!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Still a few days left to make plans for all you undecided folks. The shootout race is in for all the unsponsored guys, and there will be some cool giveaways as well. The weather forecast is looking real good- http://www.weather.com/outlook/homea...hr_topnav_home mid 70's to lower 80's, sunny skies...perfect weather for the new cover on the driver's stand. And let's not forget, this is a Byron Fuels contingency race; run Byron fuel, put a decal on your car, make the main, and your gas money is paid for!
sounds interesting tell AUSTIN to come out
Old 04-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Which Austin? M8 throwing Austin?
Old 04-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RoyU
What/who is Art driving for now?
Art is running for mugen an mtx4-r he has been running the car for a long time
Old 04-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Which Austin? M8 throwing Austin?
i think i heard that story yeah AUSTIN G
Old 04-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

I haven't talked to Austin for a long time, not sure where he is these days. The last time I saw him at a race was at least 3 years ago. Will, you coming?
Old 04-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Tech Adept

Looking forward to my first big live nitro race!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

I just checked the weather for the weekend and they are calling for mid to upper 80degree with sun so please bring your hat and your sun screen, we hate to see that winter skin turned a bright red.OUCH
If you need to contact me today please send me a text message to my cell phone as we will be busy getting the track ready to run on. I can't hear my phone over the noise of the equiptment.
Thanks travel safe and we will see you soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.