R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   2008 MOTONICA Grand Prix Las Vegas Silver Bowl Raceway (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/195511-2008-motonica-grand-prix-las-vegas-silver-bowl-raceway.html)

richey 12-13-2007 06:39 PM

2008 MOTONICA Grand Prix Las Vegas Silver Bowl Raceway

1 Attachment(s)
Motonica is proud to announce its sponsorship of the annual spring race at the famous Silver Bowl Raceway on road facility in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Break out of the winter cold and head to Sin City for one of the biggest West Coast races of the year. The 2008 Motonica Grand Prix will take place April 9th to 13th, 2008. In years past, this race has attracted some of the best drivers from the US and this year will be no exception. In addition to all the usual fast paced action, the top 12 qualified non-sponsored drivers in both the 1/8th and 1/10th classes will battle it out in a 20 minute shootout race for top 3 prizes courtesy of Motonica. As always, this is a contingency race courtesy of Byron Fuels, and Team Motonica invites all racers for pizza/drinks and setup seminar (time and day TBA). Pre-enter and get all the race info from www.TeamTaylorRacing.com at the Motonica GP link. Be sure to check also out www.motonica.com and we hope to see you there!

IGT and Master’s 1/8th classes are welcome pending 10 pre-entries each.

speedracer1bp 12-13-2007 06:46 PM

EXCELLENT!!!!:nod::nod:

Serpentd 12-13-2007 08:57 PM

Oh dude, this is going to be so AWESOME. Totally stoked for this race. Oh yea and MOTONICA RULES baby, it RULES!!!!!!!!:D;)

Ivan Dickson 12-13-2007 09:42 PM

I should be able to make this race:nod: this will be a blast.:nod::nod::tire::tire:

ESWLFSE 12-13-2007 09:56 PM

Man I sure wasn't planning on traveling anywhere for a race my first year back, but I'll sure give it a shot for this one! Hopefully I can make and see you all there!

Mike

Serpentd 12-13-2007 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by ESWLFSE (Post 3970515)
Man I sure wasn't planning on traveling anywhere for a race my first year back, but I'll sure give it a shot for this one! Hopefully I can make and see you all there!

Mike

Oh yeah bro, you'll have a blast at this race. It's all about the fun man, plus getting to meet all the dudes you talk to on here! I hope you can go bro! This one you don't want to miss for sure!!:)

ocktoberfest00 12-13-2007 10:17 PM

awesome!

richey 12-24-2007 03:25 PM

Date Change!!!!

We are going to have to make a small adjustment to the race dates for the 2008 Motonica Grand Prix. I was contacted after we made our inital post by the RAMS President and come to find out they are having there 40th year race the same weekend. We all talked it out and decided, that to make it easy for everyone involved we would move the Motonica race to the following dates.
April 9th,10th,11th,12th,13th 2008.
We are big in tradition and you never see a 40 year anniversary in R/C car racing, so this is what was worked out between Garn, Jason and Rich to make everything work. We hope this dosn't cause anyone any trouble as we are still very early with this race announcement.

Congrats to the RAMS club and carry on.:)

JASON MAC 12-24-2007 03:39 PM

On behalf of the Rams Club I would like to thank Rich & Garen for working with us on these date changes. The Rams 40th on April 25th-27th is going to be a big event for us and with these guys willing to move their event and work with us is great. I can't say enough about Rich & Garen for doing this. You guys are an asset to the RC community.
We will be posting up soon on our event. Just finishing up the details.

Thanks again,

Jason Mac
Rams Club

iwk2much 12-24-2007 08:15 PM

Nice job working through the roadblock. Saves me a coin flip.

Merry Christmas - Happy holidays all!

JASON MAC 12-24-2007 10:24 PM

Thats what Rich, Garen, & myself were trying to achieve. Not making people choose one or the other. This way we can both run great races and not hurt each others turnout. It should work out great for both clubs.

richey 12-24-2007 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by iwk2much (Post 4004576)
Nice job working through the roadblock. Saves me a coin flip.

Merry Christmas - Happy holidays all!

Originally Posted by JASON MAC (Post 4004869)
Thats what Rich, Garen, & myself were trying to achieve. Not making people choose one or the other. This way we can both run great races and not hurt each others turnout. It should work out great for both clubs.

set objective met!:tire::nod:

richey 01-14-2008 06:38 PM

Entry Form is now available!!

I have posted the entry form to the thread, as usual the first entry gets a gallon of Byron's fuel.:nod:

technazi 01-15-2008 05:42 PM

Hmmm..... weekend before RCX....... hmm.....

TNB 01-19-2008 10:45 PM

Photo Link Removed.