Search

Body Shell - 200mm

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Body Shell - 200mm

Hi there,

I'm Raymond from Malaysia. I've just started palying 1/10 Nitro Touring Cars and wonder if anyone could advise me on the body shell restrictions in International Races. Currently I have 3 body shells; Mazda 6, Stratus and DNA. Lately I find that DNA shell provides me the handling I desired and am not sure if it is approved for races. As far as I know, DNA shell does not exist in real touring cars... {ls advice!!

Thks, Cheers,
Raymond Chan
Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well dude, I did some research for you in regards to you question and this is what I found... "this body and its add-on wing fits within all the ROAR and IFMAR rules requirements."
So if that is what you meant by International races, I would say YES, it's good to go! There is a "DNA" thread with lots of info about this body and links right to Protoform, the makers of this body. Good luck bro!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Well dude, I did some research for you in regards to you question and this is what I found... "this body and its add-on wing fits within all the ROAR and IFMAR rules requirements."
So if that is what you meant by International races, I would say YES, it's good to go! There is a "DNA" thread with lots of info about this body and links right to Protoform, the makers of this body. Good luck bro!
Yo,

Thks bro, appreciate ur input. Will continue to use this body shell with my S720.. Its superb handling and steering capabilities suits my driving style. BTW, what nitro car r u on. Where r u from coz my time here is 4am in the morning. Weard enough to stay awake huh!! I mean me! Chat with me if u like as I can't sleep while studying how to get my car quicker. There's a race this weekend and I wanna stay ahead in top positions. Tip me bro..

Cheers,
Raymond Chan