US OPEN FUEL SEDAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US OPEN FUEL SEDAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

I just want to give a big thanks to Kevin for putting on another fantastic event.

I would like to thank my sponsors: Muran Modified, Kyosho America, Werks Fuels, Wicked Hobbies, YBSlow and to another others that I might have forgotten about.

Looking forward to Nationals!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by robert maestrey
I just want to give a big thanks to Kevin for putting on another fantastic event.

I would like to thank my sponsors: Muran Modified, Kyosho America, Werks Fuels, Wicked Hobbies, YBSlow and to another others that I might have forgotten about.

Looking forward to Nationals!!!
Hey Robert, what happened to u in the mains bro? I was here rooting for u.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would like to congratulate all of the Werks team drivers that participated in this event! Looking at the results qualifying could not have gone better with Werks fuel taking 4 out of the top 5 qualifying positions including the coveted TQ spot!

TQ Paul Lemiuex, Werks "Race Blend" fuel
2nd Chris Tossolini, Werks "Race Blend" fuel
3rd DJ Apolaro, Maxy's
4th Robert Maestry, Werks "Race Blend" fuel
5th Jimmy Deprez, Werks "Race Blend" fuel

Thank you also Jimmy for showing the potential of our new Werks TL12R3 motor!

Final reults were also awesome with Chris Tossolini taking home 1st and the win for us! Jimmy Deprex taking home 5th, Paul Lemiuex 7th & Robert Maestry 13th all using Werks "Race Blend" fuel!

This adds to an already excelent list of results this year in the on-road segment including amongst other things wins at the Winter Nats, Great Lakes Challenge, 8th Scale On-Road Nats etc. We are fortunate to work with an exceptional group of guys and I woud like to thank all of you!

I was coming back from the 1/8th Off Road Pre-Worlds today where I'm happy to say we took aprox. 1/2 of the spots in the finals and ironicaly ended up on the same flight with Barry who gave me the run down on the event first hand! Compliments to the race organizers, it sounds like it was a difficult situation dealing with the inclement weather conditions but it sounds like they overcame and ran an exceptional program!
Old 10-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks Kevin,Greg and crew you had a great event.
I had a blast also learned alot as always,good times and got some great rest.
Thank you also for the tires TWISTER TIRES Great traction all weekend.
P.S. The only reason Marcos beat me was he had the better pit man (ME)!
Thank you again
Jeff Epperson

Blowin' Smoke BBQ

Next stop Nationals Texas !
Old 10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Had a great time and learned a lot. Thanks to:

* Kevin, the tech man (don't know his name) and the unnamed crew that prepped the track and cleaned up our pit mess

* Team XRAY/RC America for the fast NT1 and support. Special thanks to Paulie for being patient with my continual pilfering of parts and Barry for his straight to the point comments.

* Max Power motors for the torquiest SL3 I've ever seen. (18/58 1st gear pullin HARD )

* Maxy, for some of the best fuel around and also for his personal help in diagnosing/tuning the motor. His setup knowledge also astounded me. (regardless that he ran a Serpent. )

* Melvin Aulston for putting up with me for an entire week, always pointing out my *cars* flaws, and providing food on the table when the funds ran dry. Also congrats on making the Factory A Main and stepping up your game.

* James Burrows for his tips, a few parts and great competition for 2nd place in the Open class, as well as the other unknown fellow XRAY driver who provided a diff outdrive I needed.

* Chris Whitney for his driving me to another level of racing at 301 prior to this

* My wife, kids, and dog for letting me go for a week.

* Last, but certainly not least,...A BIG thanks to my pitman Shawn Davis, who provided the final tire/setup strategy that shaved a half second off my lap times. You will be rewarded as soon as the prizes come in.

Now I know what it feels like to drive a *semi*-fast car.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by
P.S. The only reason Marcos beat me was he had the better pit man (ME)!:lol::lol::lol::nod:
Thank you again
Jeff Epperson[/COLOR
Blowin' Smoke BBQ

Next stop Nationals Texas !
It's true!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up pro... pit man!

congrat's .....tos...and all the boy from fl.

ps. props P.B... pitting national champ! great job. punk!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well I now have had time to rest and relax. I must say Mother Nature has not been very nice to the RC Racing community this year. But at least I think everyone enjoyed there time this past week.

I am not a very good driver but I must tell you it is a pleasure to watch all the Factory Drivers. To the guys who attended this event: Barry Baker, Paul L (Sorry not sure how to spell last name), Chris Toso, D.J., Gianni, Robert M etc. You guys always put on a good show. To my Georgia Friends Jeff "Blowin Smoke" and always wins a kit,and Uriah its always a pleasure talking and racing with you. C Whit next time bring Vincent with you. And Junior and I will be coming to 301 in June so be prepared. And my fellow Florida racers, Mark, James, Eduardo, Joe, Chuck etc. always a fun time.

I have a couple of extra Thanks to do: Ruel, thanks for all the help with everything this week. Ryan and Randy Rhodes, you 2 are always fun to hang with. Really enjoyed the golf game on Saturday. Art "Master Yoda" Carbonnell thanks for all the help this week. You are truley a class act for this hobby.

Kevin and Greg, You guys had to work extra hard this week. As a fellow track owner I understand what you went through. As a racer all I can do is say Thank You. No one can do anything about Mother Nature. you did the best you could do. Track was fun. I like the track layout better that way. On my knees begging for this layout for next state race. The really liked the main format.

And finally to my adopted Son Chris "Junior" Lefebvre. Congrats on your win. It is a first of many to come. You are very special to me and cannot thank you enough for all you do. Here is a pic of the Open A main drivers.
Attached Thumbnails US OPEN FUEL SEDAN CHAMPIONSHIPS-s_100_4431.jpg   US OPEN FUEL SEDAN CHAMPIONSHIPS-s_100_4432.jpg  
Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

good job chris! you did good driving
Old 10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thank you kevin and crew for a well run,organized event! had a blast.see ya next time
Old 10-31-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andyobaez
Like Edgar said, we are finally at home after flying over the Tropical Storm Noel.

I had a blast this weekend. Thanks Kevin for putting together a great show, look forward for next year.
Tedx you make me nervious; you did an excellent job keeping us informed.

Nice to see all the guys (Marcos, Gianni, Rafael, Art, DJ, CWhit, Murnan, Eddie, Robert, etc) sorry if I miss somebody, you guys are awesome and I felt like I was at home. Had a great time racing with all of you.

Jerry (Team XS) thanks for bring me the parts, and Maxy for the fuel.

Thanks to the Puerto Rico crew, we had fun.

Thanks to my sponsors:
Mugen USA, IDM Engines, Maxy's Fuel, Twister Tires, MSR Products and to my wife for let me go.
No probelm, it was good to see you and also glad you made it home ok!!
Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Killa G
Had a blast this weekend. Kevin and the crew put on a great show. The triple A main format is great. It is a frantic pace put really puts you to the test but not to mention gives you a chance to recover from problems in a race. It was great to meet a lot of new people as well as see some that I have not seen in a while. Congrats to the winners. Big Thanks to Maxy, Gianni and DJ for all the support this weekend. Learning from you guys was well worth the trip this weekend. Big shout out to the MD crew as well. Was great pitting with you guys!! Most importantly thanks to team Serpent Lambre for the great pit work!

I want to thank my sponsor Maxy's fuel for an unbelievable level of support this weekend. You really took your time out to help me understand what it takes to compete at this level.You are the best! and Smoother is definately faster!!!

Thanks
Gael
great job gael keep the good work up its working
Old 10-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Congratz all

Well
congrat`s to the winner, i am very happy for Chris`junior`L way to go, congrat`s to Austin,Luke,Melvin.
thank you Maxys for your product ...good job my friend, and Kevin H congrats for this event...
Thanks Rafael for help me this weekend..
see you in the nats guys
ciao
gianni
Old 10-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Racer Z;3812718]
Originally Posted by rangulo
1.Chris Tosolini Kyosho
2.Barry Baker XRAY Odonell MAX
3.DJ Apolaro Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Nova Rossi
4.Rafael Angulo Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Mega MF
5.Jimmy Deprez Kyosho
6.Eduardo Cabal Kyosho Maxys Fuel
7.Paul Lemiuex Xray NT1
8.Joe Sumasky Xray NT1
9.Uriah Murnan Kyosho
10.Mark Harrison Xray NT1
11.Gianni Giorgio Serpent 720, Maxy's Fuel, Mega MF
12.Melvin Aulston Serpent 720
13.Robert Maestry Kyosho

QUOTE] Awesome event at K Raceway. I would like to say that if anyone missed this event they lost out. Kevin and his crew did a awesome job with the track preperation and planning the event. Ted awesome job once again. For those that have not heard Ted on the mic come to 301!! He will make every main seem like its the a main. Kevin keep us posted on any other event in the future. Well now I have to see if I can make some changes in my schedule for nationals!!

I would like to thing everyone from Serpent for the support they have shown me. Special thanks goes out to DJ, Gianni, and Rafael for the parts and set up help. I would also like to think Jim and Chris at Fusion Motorsports for giving me the power to take my racing to the next level. That 353 was awesome.!! Also last but surely not least Maxy for making the best fuel I have ever used. Thanks Maxy for the motor tuning help!! See everyone at National I hope
nice run melvin and the rest of the team
Old 11-01-2007, 05:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default SERPENT

Originally Posted by serpentmaster
Well
congrat`s to the winner, i am very happy for Chris`junior`L way to go, congrat`s to Austin,Luke,Melvin.
thank you Maxys for your product ...good job my friend, and Kevin H congrats for this event...
Thanks Rafael for help me this weekend..
see you in the nats guys
ciao
gianni
Thanks guys for the support. Hopefully I can do better next time!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.