Search
Like Tree18Likes

Xray NT1

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
1st off I'm grown. 2nd I didn't make this name to bash you. It's not that serious. But u text on here like u somethin u not. U need to b humbled. U should hav been In the A every race with 5 people runnin nitro LOL. Gettin ur ass wooped by caveli everyother week. When me and my people raced with u, put all y'all ass n the B except him.
First, learn english. Second if you aren't part of the conversation... Shut the f%^k up. I was joking with james, so your two cents aren't needed. Third, if your grown act like it. Fourth, seeing all the spelling errors in your post makes me laugh. Anyhow, I am off to do something called work. Something your ass probably doesn't know shit about. And yeah, when I raced the car like 4 times everyone else is going to be faster jackass. I work in motorsports so its freeging rare that I could make RC race weekends. And I sure as sh!t am not in the mood to listen to some third rate chump talk shit on a computer. Cause obviously since I have never talked to you in person, that means ya didn't have the sack to talk shit then. So since you failed to have the balls to say something rude then. I suggest you go back to moms house and play with your toys some more, cause your acting like a child.

I never liked having to crank up my servos to 120% epa, hence why I went to VRC once to try it..it would be a great 1/12th scale track if it didn't have those three ridiculous bumbs And back up my shit talking? HA HA HA I don't even know your name fool. The shit talking that I did was between me and what I like to call friends. Your some butt hurt jerkoff from the internet. So seriously GO AWAY. Find a job or something for f*^K sakes, do something to help the GDP and the economy cause your sucking the life out of the country on welfare.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcfoolz
WOW.... a little sensitive are we?

I'll be bringing 2 cars to the track with me when I come down to mechanic. Backups for two drivers.
no, I don't know the douchebag. I am joking around with you and he pops out of the f*&kin wood work and starts talking shit. I have a job, and i get to race like every couple months.. and he is talking about when i JUST got the damn NT1, and yeah it under steered like a bitch on the parking lot tracks.. hell I just got the damn thing up to speed.. AND i never raced or practiced. Anyhow, I love how this guy NEVER talked shit when he was around me lol. F^8kin keyboard cowboy. hiding behind a computer to talk shit cause he knows if he pissed me off in person I would slap the sh!t out of him. Example, last weekend at cp, I don't know the circumstances, but I ended up in the same heat as robbie collins... I know he ended up not running the main B main but guess what my car isn't exactly slow this year... so yeah, running third in the Crystal park be main before flaming out isnt bad when your running against barry baker and the lot...

Anyhow, you going to bring the 1400 gram car as backup? lol
Old 01-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I'm not going to go back and forth with u on a computer, you kno the real. And I'll prob c u at a race soon. But I wouldn't kno u if I saw u. LOL! and as far as spelling errors I'm posting from a iPhone dumb a$* so I'm makin the words as short as I can. Good luck at the winternats HA! Plenty of time to work on that BUMP UP game!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Champion

Want some popcorn anyone ?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
no, I don't know the douchebag. I am joking around with you and he pops out of the f*&kin wood work and starts talking shit. I have a job, and i get to race like every couple months.. and he is talking about when i JUST got the damn NT1, and yeah it under steered like a bitch on the parking lot tracks.. hell I just got the damn thing up to speed.. AND i never raced or practiced. Anyhow, I love how this guy NEVER talked shit when he was around me lol. F^8kin keyboard cowboy. hiding behind a computer to talk shit cause he knows if he pissed me off in person I would slap the sh!t out of him. Example, last weekend at cp, I don't know the circumstances, but I ended up in the same heat as robbie collins... I know he ended up not running the main B main but guess what my car isn't exactly slow this year... so yeah, running third in the Crystal park be main before flaming out isnt bad when your running against barry baker and the lot...

Anyhow, you going to bring the 1400 gram car as backup? lol
I won't be bringing the lightweight car out. and as for the car having an understeer.......you need to work on the setup. The setup I sent you would have cured that. But I'm not going to drag this out here. Save it for the nats!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Pop that big/bad sh%* if u want to. I'll never hide behind a computer. I give u my adress homie on a PM if u ever anywhere near Oakland. U must of lost ur damn mind. U go let rc get u n some sh*# u cnt shake off ur shoes.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey rx you picking a fight with someone?
Give that turnip hell bro
Old 01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
I'm not going to go back and forth with u on a computer, you kno the real. And I'll prob c u at a race soon. But I wouldn't kno u if I saw u. LOL! and as far as spelling errors I'm posting from a iPhone dumb a$* so I'm makin the words as short as I can. Good luck at the winternats HA! Plenty of time to work on that BUMP UP game!
the real is, you but into a conversation that wasn't yours to but into, and you get butthurt when I call you out for being an a$$hole. If you had read more of it. you would know that I originally asked james to pit for me in the B main smart guy. But noooo, ya gotta add your two cents without knowing the whole story. and its funny that you talk all that shit, cause when i drove clarks car when i first got mine, i was instantly like 5-7ths faster.. anyhow, Over talkin to you. and I type on a blackberry, Doesn't stop me from using correct grammar because i am not LAZY. And for the tough guy shit, I am pretty sure I am tuffer than you are but your also not worth my time. I did my fighting in the Marine Corps between feb of 1999- feb of 2004 and I am done. So I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I just get annoyed when people like you take it on yourselves to "put someone in their place" when All i said was I couldn't run with those guys. And you see it as a chance to talk shit which makes me laugh. its funny cause you wanna play the big man on campus and talk shit. you haven't seen me run in OVER A YEAR. and when you did see me run i had a brand new car that I never got testing time on back then. Like I said, come down to crystal park and run with us, hell maybe if you stop the attitude we can drink a beer after racing.. cause thats why I race to have fun. And if i chose to talk shit to my friends thats my choice, So take a walk.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

WOW James,
Don't set this guy down BACKWARDS in the start of the main.. I think he Might Get mad.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MHarrison
WOW James,
Don't set this guy down BACKWARDS in the start of the main.. I think he Might Get mad.
YOU THINK?

Now you have to tell that "story"...........

Hey, that 353 is sittin in the car waiting for you, all you have to do is drive it. Don't need to buy tires, parts, bodies, nothing! Just want to get the car in the race. Brand new engine, new cvd's, belts, clutch, gears, fresh bebuild.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rx7ttlm
hey, so you going to be pitting for me in the sedan b main? lol
maybe d main, no b main
Old 01-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

WHAT?
You want me to Drive it?
Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

WHAT?
You want me to Drive it?
If you want to run it in the winternats, say the word. Its just sittin here. backup engines are 2 SL3's....
Old 01-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitro ho
Hey rx you picking a fight with someone?
Give that turnip hell bro
no picking fights, was havin a chat with someone and this guy comes out of NOWHERE.. at least you and me were jokin around.. that cat was serious..
Old 01-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

WOW James,
ok, he put you down backwards? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.