Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Tech Adept

hi guys

kevin from RB USA here, we will be on hand to help out guys that are running our product, please dont hesitate to come up to our canopy area and say hello, if anyone is in need of engine assistance or would like for us to tear motors down for a complimentry inspection you are welcome to come over at anytime during the duration of the event and we will do our best to help any and every one attending.

for those that are not running our motors, we are also willing to give you a hand and or replace bearings for you provided you have your own replacement parts and we are able to help out.

if anyone needs spare parts or RB related items during the event please see rich taylor and we will do our best to supply him with what you need to keep motoring along.

safe travels to everyone coming in from all over the USA, see you guys out there

dremelboy AKA Kevin Wiese of RB USA
Old 08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Kevin.
It is good to see you still in the business with RB. Love the engines. Good luck to you and others working at RB USA.

John
Old 08-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

hi john

i am still very involved with the whole scene and business is very good at the moment, but i stay behind the scenes more these days taking care of the business side of things.

our goal this year is reestablishing ties with dealers that we became disconnected with at the end of last year and being present on the race scene to help those that need it.

the onroad nats should be a great event this year although according to weather.com the temps will be somewhat warm :-(

[email protected] for anyone that needs help with their equipment

talk to you soon and take care to all

c ya john
Old 08-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

One of my favorite Dremel Boy pic's.....

I'll be packin' some RB to the races.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th-dremmel-boy-chillin.jpg  
Old 08-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Suspended

who is coverring this race?
Old 08-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Default UPDATE

OK we are a few days away, here is a little update. I have it from ROAR that you can sign up for the race at the track and you must be a full ROAR member. Memberships also available at the track.

The layout for the race WILL be the porkchop configuration

We have plenty of Byron's 25 and 30% on hand and will be sold by the gallon.

I have received SEVERAL calls from racers wanting to know if i have there entry, The answer is NO. I do not receive the entrys for this race it is a ROAR race management race and you should have mailed it to ROAR.

The track will open Monday BY 1030 am. Please have your ROAR card with you.
Please leave your personal aircompressor at home we have plenty on hand.

If you need anything for the race now is the time don't wait any longer.
PLEASE contact me by e-mail at [email protected]. No more PM's please. I am working the next 2 days so please no phone calls to my cell unless it is absolutely necessary. I will respond to your e-mail I work 7am to 7pm.

We will be using the FM transmitter all week so bring you radio to tune in the Pa system it will reach the host hotel with out any trouble on 99.9fm.

Please plan ahead and bring your sunscreen and hat and plenty of h20 to keep yourself hydrated.

We are looking forward to having you race in Las Vegas and hope that you will have a great time.

Rich
Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rich,

I lost my new roar card, you guys have the master list??

Chris
Old 08-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

SCOOP!!!

Marty Barnes is back and will be attending this race on the Serpent team!

and he peelz it on that track! look ouuuut!

sorry Marty, I ruened your sneek attack
Old 08-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maybell
SCOOP!!!

Marty Barnes is back and will be attending this race on the Serpent team!

and he peelz it on that track! look ouuuut!

sorry Marty, I ruened your sneek attack

It wasan't a big secret that Marty was going to attend this race with Serpent!!! Good to see the kid back on the track.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default MISS THE SCENE

RICH,

CONTRATS ON THE BIGGEST GIG IN THE ONROAD SCENE AND I SO WISH I COULD BE A PART OF IT, HOWEVER, IN TH FUTURE I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT BEING PART OF YOUR TEAM WITH YOU, YOUR , DAD, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HELPS PUT ON ONE OF TWO OF THE BEST ONROAD RACES THAT YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO PARTICIPATE IN.

I FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT WHATEVER IS NEXT IN THE BIG PICTURE {AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN} THAT I WILL ASSIST TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO HOST A NATIONAL EVENT, AND ON TOP OF THAT, "VEGAS" has an oppurtunity to host a "WORLD CLASS EVENT" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 11:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JABRONI
RICH,

CONTRATS ON THE BIGGEST GIG IN THE ONROAD SCENE AND I SO WISH I COULD BE A PART OF IT, HOWEVER, IN TH FUTURE I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT BEING PART OF YOUR TEAM WITH YOU, YOUR , DAD, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HELPS PUT ON ONE OF TWO OF THE BEST ONROAD RACES THAT YOU COULD EVER HOPE TO PARTICIPATE IN.

I FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SAY THAT WHATEVER IS NEXT IN THE BIG PICTURE {AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN} THAT I WILL ASSIST TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT IT TAKES TO HOST A NATIONAL EVENT, AND ON TOP OF THAT, "VEGAS" has an oppurtunity to host a "WORLD CLASS EVENT" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Scott,
Thanks for the kind words, see you soon.
RT
Old 09-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

everyone have a good time MUGEN TEAM do the damn thing everyone else enjoy the ride
Old 09-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default nats

Look out for Scotty Barrera and the dream team MOTONICA!!
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
everyone have a good time MUGEN TEAM do the damn thing everyone else enjoy the ride
Old 09-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

Chris - you can't find your ROAR card? Geesh...... "I can't find my ROAR card...... my servos don't go full throw..... I don't think my 2.4 system is working......"

Hmmmm...... I think Wayne Brady is gonna have to choke a b--ch!
Old 09-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just can't seem to track the card down...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.