Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VP Pro world

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Tech Rookie

VP-Pro finishes 2nd in A Mains final ADDRCC race. top qualfies in the heats.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-img-20131201-wa0001.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last stage of Mexican Nats 2013

Buggy : VP Axman on qualies, 803 on A-Main
Truggy : VP 902

Results :

Truggy : 3rd place on semifinals (30 minutes) then 2nd place on A-Main (40 minutes)

Buggy : 3rd place on semifinals (30 minutes) and at about half race on A-Main (40 minutes), abandoned the race due to servo failure while going on 4th and catching 3rd.

Truggy Video of me : http://youtu.be/GUuBpBtJZPw

Buggy Video of me : http://youtu.be/PbHk0JEed04

Some images :

Thanks to VP PRO for its constant support !!!
Old 12-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Regular

Well done, Pato , thanks
Old 12-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Pharcyed
Are there any plans to update the Truggy tires?
we are developing new product , they will be available for everyone one after another soon,please pay attention to vppro
Old 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP pro sign new Spainish top driver ANDRES MARCELINO

VP pro sign new Spainish top driver ANDRES MARCELINO
Welcome our new Spain driver named ANDRES MARCELINOto join VPPRO.The handsome boy is from CASTELLON province with 17 years old.We can know he is experienced from his 6 years racing road. And when you click the websitewww.andresmarcelino.es, there will show you his talent with the biggest win and achievement. We believe ANDRES can perfectly show vp level with his excellence in the future ,and hope that public can give him more attention.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-img-20131203-wa0024.jpg  
Old 12-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP-Pro - Race Report.

Great weekend for VP-PRO in Italy! On the occasion of the “Immacolata Trophy” on the Luzzi (CS) track, the Taiwanese brand wins a hat-trick by winning in three categories: in F1 class, TQ and win for VP-Pro Team driver Luigi Tridico; in F2 class all podium for VP-PRO with the victory of Federico Pantusa, followed by Giovanni Brunetti and Angelo Brunetti, author of TQ in qualifying. In F3 class TQ and win for Daniele Tridico and third place for Antonio piccolo, also with VP-Pro tires.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-081213-f1.jpg   VP Pro world-081213-f2.jpg   VP Pro world-081213-f3.jpg  
Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Weekend Results :

Old 12-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default vp driver Edouard got champion used vp pro axman yellow tyre

vp driver Edouard got good grades at the pro french cup and at the pro french championship rd4 used vp pro axman white tyre
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-1.jpg   VP Pro world-2.jpg  
Old 12-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default edouard's racing season review with vp tires

season review
with great tires

tq and win at the angouleme gp (vp turbo trax green)
6 wins in french south west championships
all A mains and 2 podiums in french pro championship
tq and podium in french electric championship
top 30 at the Euro A (1st vppro driver)

big thanks for your support vp pro

edouard

bigreport
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-11.jpg   VP Pro world-22.jpg   VP Pro world-33.jpg  
Old 12-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

This thread is for VP-Pro products only. If anyone has a question about VP-Pro USA, please post in our thread.

The XSF Xtra Super Soft Compound is a VP-Pro USA exclusive, designed and tested for cold weather racing on dirt/clay USA Style tracks. But I am sure if there is enough interest in the rest of the world, they will make it available world wide.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

One new product coming in 2014 is a 1/10th rear indoor Bar Type tire we helped designed for Va Pon. Is there any interest in the rest of the world for this tire?
Old 12-10-2013, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP-Pro - Race Report.

Great weekend for VP-PRO in Italy! On the occasion of the “Immacolata Trophy” on the Luzzi (CS) track, the Taiwanese brand wins a hat-trick by winning in three categories: in F1 class, TQ and win for VP-Pro Team driver Luigi Tridico; in F2 class all podium for VP-PRO with the victory of Federico Pantusa, followed by Giovanni Brunetti and Angelo Brunetti, author of TQ in qualifying. In F3 class TQ and win for Daniele Tridico and third place for Antonio piccolo, also with VP-Pro tires.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-081213-f1.jpg   VP Pro world-081213-f2.jpg   VP Pro world-081213-f3.jpg  
Old 12-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking VP Pro

VP Pro is one of a kind type of company they make top of the range racing equipment that many people all over the world would use and I am definitely one of them since o have been racing I have only used vp pro and have always been satisfied with the brand no matter what product I use of theirs it is always good. With the help of VP Pro I finished 3rd overall in the South African Nationals and I just want to say thank you.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-img_576066960926548.jpeg  
Old 12-11-2013, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP Estonian driver Rainer got champion

The report is for Rd2 of the Estonian Indoor Championship took place at its usual venue, Väike-Maarja Racetrack. Vp driver got the 2rd podium in 1/8 Buggy race, and Rainer managed to win the event in front of the other racers, at last he got it the champion of 1/10 4WD. Congratulations to our excellent drivers, and VP share the success with everyone.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-8th-podium.jpg   VP Pro world-10th-4wd.jpg   VP Pro world-all-winners.jpg   VP Pro world-rainer-timekeeper-ressar.jpg   VP Pro world-red-bull-podium.jpg  

Old 12-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Tech Regular

Default VP australia driver Jarred King got a double first place

Quick race report from the weekend. I attended the JC Clash in Castle Hill, Sydney. First time at this meeting so super excited to get down there and attend this. Also a really long time since I have been to castle hill, almost 5 years so excited to hit the track and catch up with some locals.

Saturday was practice for me. I got to the track around lunch and the layout looked great, easy enough but some good racing will be on this track. Castle Hill club used Malassas to aid traction and keep the dirt together.

Immediately there was good grip. I went out first in my DEX410v4 for the first time and its debut. Choosing the VP Pro 403 tire first up as the track was smooth. I literally put my car down and it was dialled from box setup. Did not change a thing all weekend. The DEX410v4 from box setup is really good and I am impressed with Team Durango's new car, I feel there cars are getting better and better all the time and definately heading in the right direction.

Took my DEX210 half prototype out. Courtesy of TD at the worlds my DEX210 is setup in MM4 but I am running some new parts such as arms, diff casing, towers, which is improving it immensly.

It was really good from first time on the track. I used VP Pro 2wd rib front tires and 403's on the back.

Left the track saturday happy with both cars and looking forward to sundays racing.

Sunday morning arrived at the track, track had become very bumpy and dusty due to the amount of cars practicing saturday afternoon.

Todays racing consisted of 3 qualifiers and 3 A Main finals. With over 100 entries in one days racing it is a big day of racing.In Modified classes some tough competition was there including KC Shore who had recently had a big podium at the recent NSW Titles, Dave Warner who is always fast, Cam Sautelle and even Cale Wilson.

-2wd Modified was first up. I lead most of Q1 untill a small bobble finished me up in 2nd by 2sec.
-Q2 for me was a win , car felt a little off so a few changes and a tire change to VP Pro 404 as the track had become dusty gave me the win.
-Q3 was a 2nd again for the round, Dave Warner showing he has a little more pace than me in 2wd at this moment.

-4wd was a dominating performance for the debut of the DEX410v4. Taking Q1,2,3 and overall TQ comfortably.

AMAINS
2wd A1 was underway and I made a mistake on the 1st corner putting me back to 5th. Staying composed I worked back to 2nd sitting behind Warner waiting for a mistake and so he did taking the win in A1.
A2 Warner made a mistake early on and i took the lead. I made a mistake later on and Warner in close contention took the win.
A3 was anyones win. I had to finish top 3 to take the overall 2wd win. I started off 2nd and stayed there, getting caught on a pipe poped my rear tire off , holding onto 3rd with 3 tires and took the overall win in 2wd.

4wd was strong. Stayed 1st the whole way in A1 and A2 but Cale Wilson staying within 1 second of me the whole way made my job difficult but went home with a 4wd TQ and win and 2wd Win.

Very happy with my results and could not have done it without the support of my Dad and sponsors. Id like to thank the following people for not only this race but the whole of 2013.

Team Durango UK
Hobbies Australia
LRP Electronic
Futaba Australia
VP Pro Racing

Merry Christmas to all!
Pictures attached...

Kind Regards,
Jarred King
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-1.jpg   VP Pro world-5.jpg   VP Pro world-6.jpg   VP Pro world-7.jpg   VP Pro world-9.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.