VP Pro world

Old 11-18-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP Pro world

In 1974, VA PON was started in Taiwan R.O.C to provide metals and medical materials and machines to our customers from all over the world.

In co-operation with the top racers and enthusiasts, we established VP PRO in 2006.

Providing to the R/C car hobbies an unsurpassed quality line of aftermarket performance accessories and service affordable prices, including: tires, wheels, foam insert, wing kit, etc.

VA PON INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

1F., No.1, Ln. 122,Chelutou St., San Chong Dist., New Taipei City
Old 11-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP810 astra tyre with short pin

VP Pro Announcement:

VP Pro is officially announcing the addition of a new tread pattern –Mad Runner, to their competitive 1/8th scale grass tyre line up.

The Mad Runner turns out to be even more powerful than expected when tested by drivers. It utilizes a short symmetrical pin tread pattern that offers plenty of contact patches for consistent traction on a wide range of racing surfaces. Equipped with VP insert foams and wheels the Mad runner gives an excellent performance. It is available now in two compounds for various conditions.
Stay tuned for more exciting news from the VP Pro factory!
Email:[email protected]
Web:www.vp-racing.com
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-vp-.jpg   VP Pro world-vp-810-480360.jpg   VP Pro world-vp-810-480360-2.jpg   VP Pro world-vp-810-480360-3.jpg  
Old 11-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VPPRO View Post
In 1974, VA PON was started in Taiwan R.O.C to provide metals and medical materials and machines to our customers from all over the world.

In co-operation with the top racers and enthusiasts, we established VP PRO in 2006.

Providing to the R/C car hobbies an unsurpassed quality line of aftermarket performance accessories and service affordable prices, including: tires, wheels, foam insert, wing kit, etc.

VA PON INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD

1F., No.1, Ln. 122,Chelutou St., San Chong Dist., New Taipei City
i am a VPpro customer and like the products… but like someone else mentioned before…. please stop making soooo many threads on here…. its kinda annoying….
Old 11-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP Pro entered Spanish market

Good news:+) VP Pro is back to Spanish with esteemed distributor maria jose mari agut , hope more and more drivers will support him. visit his website for vp pro products now.. www.kanarc.es
This young and talented driver from Malaga (Spain), begins to stir passions among the RC brands as with only 11 years old, he was able to drive into Semifinal A of the Spanish National Championship 1/8 off road nitro, with drivers like Robert Batlle, Baldó brothers or Daniel Bernabé. A flame out due to not hearing his mechanic and father when called him to refuel, let him without options to get into the A Main, but this was no reason to go unnoticed among all the assistants because of the high level demonstrated during the whole event.
For the next season, Juan Carlos will be one of the star drivers at VP Pro Spain, being sponsored as official Factory Driver, together with another spanish top, still to be unveiled. We are sure that Juan Carlos will demonstrate the level that VP Pro can reach and they will be available in Spain from middle November brought by Kana RC, official spanish distributor.
http://www.inforc.net/2013/10/juan-c...-para-el-2014/
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-juan-carlos-factory-team.jpg   VP Pro world-kana-importador-foto.jpg  
Old 11-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by swop77 View Post
i am a VPpro customer and like the products… but like someone else mentioned before…. please stop making soooo many threads on here…. its kinda annoying….
Thanks for your good suggestion, from now on, i want to establish only one tread for all vp pro products. hope all distributors and drivers come here to discuss. and give me better advices. I know there is VP pro USA tread, but this tread belong to VP Pro factory:+) how about your idea? can you tell me how to delete other separate tread?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VPPRO View Post
Thanks for your good suggestion, from now on, i want to establish only one tread for all vp pro products. hope all distributors and drivers come here to discuss. and give me better advices. I know there is VP pro USA tread, but this tread belong to VP Pro factory:+) how about your idea? can you tell me how to delete other separate tread?
if u started a thread u prob can delete it somehow… i have no idea… lol
will the announced products in ur thread b available through vppro usa immediately?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Tech Rookie

VP Pro makes great products!

Hobby Revolution is proud to be the Canadian Distributor for this great line!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Had a great time this weekend racing in the East Kentucky RC Challenge at Dixon's RC Raceway. I qualified 2nd in Pro Buggy A-Main and had a great lead for the first 10 minutes in and then I had a flame out. Ended up with a podium 3rd place finish. My VP Pro Turbo Trax 2.0 tires had great traction and had great wear. Thanks VP Pro for all your support and your great products.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

I was wondering what VP stands for, now I know. Anyway I love your products and tires and will continue to support this brand. Oh by the way there's a slight issue with one of your products, The body shell for Xray XB9, please include the year model as well. We've bought a few to fit on our friend's XB9 2013 but the body is too narrow for the buggy. I think the 2012 and 2013 have different width.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by frozencone View Post
I was wondering what VP stands for, now I know. Anyway I love your products and tires and will continue to support this brand. Oh by the way there's a slight issue with one of your products, The body shell for Xray XB9, please include the year model as well. We've bought a few to fit on our friend's XB9 2013 but the body is too narrow for the buggy. I think the 2012 and 2013 have different width.
haha, i think more people will know that. thanks for your good suggestion, i am making the XB9 2014, once finished, i will announce asap. good wishes , really
Old 11-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Tech Regular

Default vp pro 303 tyre

VP Pro is officially announcing the addition of a new tread pattern – Striker Evo, to their competitive 1/10th scale buggy line up.
VP Striker Evo tyre on hard surfaces that have taken rubber with either dry or wet grooved conditions. It is on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a minimal dust groove has formed.

The Striker Evo turns out to be even more powerful than expected when tested by drivers. It utilizes a square symmetrical tread pattern that offers plenty of contact patches for consistent traction on a wide range of racing surfaces. Equipped with VP insert foams and wheels the Striker gives an excellent performance. It is available now in three compounds for various conditions.
Stay tuned for more exciting news from the VP Pro factory!
Email:[email protected]
Web:www.vp-racing.com
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-vp-303-480360-1.jpg   VP Pro world-303-.jpg  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

VP USA driver Stephen Pennington "Had a great time this weekend racing in the East Kentucky RC Challenge at Dixon's RC Raceway. I qualified 2nd in Pro Buggy A-Main and had a great lead for the first 10 minutes in and then I had a flame out. Ended up with a podium 3rd place finish. My VP Pro Turbo Trax 2.0 tires had great traction and had great wear. Thanks VP Pro for all your support and your great products."
Old 11-19-2013, 10:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default the Electric Standard and Metric tool sets RS-617E

Vppro has released the Electric Standard and Metric tool sets RS-617E and RS-617UE. Better price for all tools, It is available now.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-rs-617e-480360.jpg   VP Pro world-rs-617e-505341.jpg   VP Pro world-%60p%605j%7Dd55t-3z1w_1%25ef-c.jpg  

Last edited by VPPRO; 11-19-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default Vppro has released the Electric Standard and Metric tool sets RS-617UE

Vppro has released the Electric Standard and Metric tool sets RS-617E and RS-617UE. Better price for all tools, It is available now.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-rs-617ue-505341.jpg   VP Pro world-rs-617ue-480360-2.jpg   VP Pro world-e3sq_%60vu4-%5Du%7Bbaz74%40jj-0.jpg  
Old 11-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Default VP PRO Wins Final Round of the South African Championship

VP PRO Wins Final Round of the South African Championship
Round four and the final round of the South African National Championship was held at one of the best tracks in the country Avion Raceway in Johannesburg. After a grueling couple of days of practice and qualifiers saw VP Pro drivers Arno Geldenhuys and Jaco Coetzee both qualify in the A-mains. Arno Geldenhuys in the A-main Truggies and Jaco Coetzee in the Buggies.
The day was set for an epic battle between the countries best. First up was Arno Geldenhuys starting from 7th position on the grid. First lap saw him drop down to last position but made remarkable comeback to fight his way back into third position after 35min. With 15 min to go Arno took the lead and there was no stopping him, at the end of an epic final he had won the race and managed to do 74 laps, the closest competitor finished on 69 laps.
After celebrating the victory it was time for the A-main buggy finals. Jaco Coetzee qualified in the 5th position but started from the pits. It was always going to be a difficult race seeing that this was most of the A-main driver’s home track and local knowledge would play a big factor in the outcome of the race. Jaco ran a solid race, making his way up the field from last to 5th position. At the ¾ mark the top 5 was set and evenly spread around the track and Jaco could only manage a 5th position but an awesome result under the circumstances.
VP Pro would just like to thank team drivers Arno Geldenhuys & Jaco Coetzee for a great season and all the effort that has gone into making VP Pro a serious contender for 2014 in South Africa.
Attached Thumbnails VP Pro world-img-20131104-wa0014.jpg   VP Pro world-img-20131104-wa0018.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.