Wiki Posts
Search

Where are different cars made?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cordarrow
Spell check is without a doubt an underlying problem as well, it would appear...

Increasingly difficult to take many of these posts seriously...

Connect fingers with brain for coherent conversation.
Guys ! s he's right....try to be beterer spelerers.We dont wannt to ofend hym.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Perhaps if people learned how to spell, they'd get PAID more.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It is true. I do sometimes skip over posts which lack grammar, punctuation and correct spelling. It can actually be quite difficult to decipher.

Anyway, Taiwan takes the cake?
Old 01-25-2011, 11:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Seems to be, for the time being. Speaking purely from experience, Taiwan based companies are easier to work with, and more trustworthy than their counterparts in mainland China.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

All of Kyosho race kits are made in Japan from the start, there RTR stuff is a different story.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RAlmeida
All of Kyosho race kits are made in Japan from the start, there RTR stuff is a different story.
Hi guy's, i am sorry to say you are really dreaming if you think that they are making molds, etc.. in Japan

Kinstar is proud to make molds, parts, etc.. for big company's like Kyosho, Hpi, Axial, etc.. look at they're website and wake up!

w w w.ksracing.tw/CooperationKS.html

Regards
Old 09-14-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Regular

Based in Taiwan, Kingstar is Asia’s largest manufacturer of professional remote control (RC) cars. In a market characterized by very short product life cycles, and with 65% of the competitors located in Taiwan, Kingstar’s R&D is under constant pressure to maintain high productivity and respond quickly with new product launches. At the same time, Kingstar must set itself apart from the competition by constantly delivering high-quality RC cars targeted at the mid to upper-level market segments.
Says enough, I recon....
Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 AM
Tech Regular

Last edited by Bart_Banaan; 09-14-2011 at 04:39 AM. Reason: double post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mcion
Which is probably why GM had to get bailed out, paying people 30 bucks an hour on an assembly line to put tires on. That is crazy especially when you got an impact gun to make it easy.
Some guy's are so stupid...must be a over edgmacated ( lol ) office guy, who thinks he knows it all, but don't know $hit....but giving himself a pat on the back and a fat check...while running his company in the ground....Ford pay's their worker's more...and you never saw Ford crying for a ...bail out...
Old 09-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JQ
If by china you mean china and taiwan, then I dont think you can race 1:8th scale :-) Unless you buy an Xray.
Buy an xray (slovakia) , mount a castle/novak/tekin ESC, a novak/neu/lehner motor, use ino labs servo (korea) and Korean made lipo

Racing without made in china stuff ? Yes you can !
Old 09-14-2011, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by panman9
Traxxas, Klein Road, Plano, Texas, United States

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
I don't want to bring bad news, but traxxas where in there time as much marketing genius as JQ is today...
Traxxas where the first to move there manufacturing to taiwan while keeping people thinking that traxxas was a fully americain company.

At this time AE and Losi where still made in USA.

For your information for AE product , few year ago white box meant = made in USA. Now all AE product are in black box (made in thunder tiger factory @ taiwan).
I still do have some factory team carbon/plastic part for my T4 that are stamped "Made in USA" on the packaging.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bata
Hi guy's, i am sorry to say you are really dreaming if you think that they are making molds, etc.. in Japan

Kinstar is proud to make molds, parts, etc.. for big company's like Kyosho, Hpi, Axial, etc.. look at they're website and wake up!

w w w.ksracing.tw/CooperationKS.html

Regards
Again, Kyosho TKI's race kits are made in Japan, all others in Korea and yes KSracing makes parts for kyosho mid and low end stuff so?
BMW"s x3, x1, and the 1 series is not even made by BMW (except drive train), but all other models are made in Germany and USA.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Ignore this
Old 09-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Ignore what?

Kingstar makes Team Durango, Kyosho, Axial, Hot Bodies according to their own website and according to news you can piece together at neobuggy and a few others. They also make a few other brands that are not publicly known.

Same thing as Caster, publicly, they make Hobbytech, Ishima, and several other brands that also are not publicly known.

Kingstar brands are much bigger in the US and Caster brands are much bigger outside of the US.

I don't see what the problem is with kingstar as it is like GM. Just because they make the Cobalt, it doesn't mean your Escalade is garbage.

I know both do individual things for people also besides a full car line such as clutches, upgrade parts, etc.....

Back to Kyosho, I think it is a stupid argument to say some of it is made in Japan at this point in time. It would be like saying that the Toyotas, GMs, Fords, etc... made in Canada suck because they aren't as (insert whatever negative descriptor here) as people in the United States. It is not like they all don't use the same CAD programs, CNC machines, etc....
Old 09-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mister-T
Buy an xray (slovakia) , mount a castle/novak/tekin ESC, a novak/neu/lehner motor, use ino labs servo (korea) and Korean made lipo

Racing without made in china stuff ? Yes you can !
I honestly do not believe (my opinion) that xray drivetrain is made in slovakia. It is too similar to other brands.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.