Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Soo...how much will the next kyosho cost... >

Soo...how much will the next kyosho cost...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Soo...how much will the next kyosho cost...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 06:17 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by cjm1126
i dont understand why people complain about the price of the kyosho car, if it dosent fit your budget dont buy it.

i think the reason why we do is so maybe kyosho can listen to club racers minds.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

It's funny how everybody gets on here and bitches about the price of the $900 kyosho but the same people with go spend $500-$600 on a xray, mugen or losi and then spend $200-$300 on hop ups that the kyosho already has so in the end the they are spending just as much on another brand as what the kyosho costs so there really isn't any price difference so STOP BITCHING about the price, you get what you pay for and the kyosho is a great quality car. I HIGHLY doubt kyosho will come out with a WC car the only difference between cody's car and the tki2 is some stronger shock towers that was only made for the worlds race and is not needed and the battery was moved forward and all you need to do that mod is 2 radio posts and a piece of carbon fiber of plastic to hold the battery down. If the kyosho is not in you're budget then stop getting on here and bitching about it, just don't buy it, Problem solved
Old 11-19-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cjm1126
i dont understand why people complain about the price of the kyosho car, if it dosent fit your budget dont buy it.
Human Nature.... If its the most expensive people bitch about the price. if its the cheapest people bitch about quality of parts and such.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jammin57
It's funny how everybody gets on here and bitches about the price of the $900 kyosho but the same people with go spend $500-$600 on a xray, mugen or losi and then spend $200-$300 on hop ups that the kyosho already has so in the end the they are spending just as much on another brand as what the kyosho costs so there really isn't any price difference so STOP BITCHING about the price, you get what you pay for and the kyosho is a great quality car. I HIGHLY doubt kyosho will come out with a WC car the only difference between cody's car and the tki2 is some stronger shock towers that was only made for the worlds race and is not needed and the battery was moved forward and all you need to do that mod is 2 radio posts and a piece of carbon fiber of plastic to hold the battery down. If the kyosho is not in you're budget then stop getting on here and bitching about it, just don't buy it, Problem solved

You hit the nail on the head!!! Couldn't have said it better my self!!!! Go team red

kyosho m3 evo
mp9 tkii a spec coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I guess I am an idiot because I just bought a TKI2..........or I am someone that wants to buy whatever I want and not what it the cheapest of the best value.

Some of you cheap ass's crack me up. You don't see everyone one of us on the D8 forums calling you guys out for being cheap of value minded do you?

Leave us in peace
Old 11-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I am not complaining about the price of the K.Car but I think myself and many others just can justify dropping 900$ on the MP9 in one shot. It is probally cheaper in the long run but once you buy. Mugen, Xray, Losi, Jammin, HB, JQ Products. ect. Then get all the hop-ups i am pretty sure the K-Car will be cheaper.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

its not that I am a "cheap ass" I have had every car on the market..and can buy whatever I want money is not the issue..but the HB does just fine for me for 1/3 of the price. this hobby is already a money pit I run the cheapest carD8 and one of the cheapest engines werks...and I hold my own just fine I do not say I am the fastest but I do just fine and have fun.

R/C car are not my ONLY hobbys...I also drag race snowmobiles, ride dirt bikes and quads...as well as have nice 1.1 vehicles...and like to keep money in the bank not play with toy cars off of a credit card debt
Old 11-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

i can spend $900 all day on the k car but what bugs me is AMAIN MARKING IT UP $50
Old 11-19-2010, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

So now people who race the MP9 are people who are in debt???

They are all great, pick what suits ones driving style best.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The part about spending the last 300$ up to the 900$ on hop-ups is not something I can recognize. I bought a ALU servo horn for my Losi, and that's it.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by neobart
The part about spending the last 300$ up to the 900$ on hop-ups is not something I can recognize. I bought a ALU servo horn for my Losi, and that's it.
Well go buy aluminum steering knuckles, rear aluminum
up-rights, front and rear adjustable hingepin holders, quick change mount which the kyosho is not quick change but itleast you can remove the motor and mounts without having to reset gear mesh and you will have the $200-$300 in hop ups that are already on the kyosho
Old 11-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by transplantlife
i can spend $900 all day on the k car but what bugs me is AMAIN MARKING IT UP $50
AMain knows that Kyosho people have more money than sense. They're just
making money where they can.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HoboShop
If hara drove a kyosho he would walk away from everybody. The kyosho is the better car he makes the HB buggy look better than it is. Look at some of the guys that left kyosho for serpent in onroad this they are not as fast with the other cars as they were with the kyosho. Fact of the matter is kyosho produces results the dominate in onroad and offroad nitro the number of world championships don't lie. And people keep speaking out about how expensive the kyosho cars are, you don't have to buy but if you can afford it have at it. Like alway say corvettes are wonderful cars but it's not a lambo. Go team red!!!!!! As with any thing in life you get what you paid for nice things cost money!!!!!!!
Kyosho has won 2 of the last 3 worlds and they still can't sell kits in the US market for one reason- Price. The last time they won a worlds, everyone bought Losi's.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitroexpress
AMain knows that Kyosho people have more money than sense. They're just
making money where they can.
So because someone drives a kyosho they are stupid because they will spend the money on something they want?? That's a dumbass comment you just made
Old 11-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Alan D.
So now people who race the MP9 are people who are in debt???

They are all great, pick what suits ones driving style best.
no my point was I have other hobbies as well..and I like to keep money in the bank and NOT go into debt for a r/c car sorry for the confussion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.