Ask Aaron Waldron

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Aaron Waldron

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

t4ftracer - The AMS article starts on page 46 of the October issue, which went on sale August 26th. It's the issue with the Tamiya FF03 Volkswagen GTI on the cover.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by Aaron Waldron

Thank you for your concern. Next!
I remember my first beer.....Go Spurs!!!!
Old 09-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Whats up Aaron? Jenna loves that the pic of her and mooshoo being spied on by the strange guy in the background, made it into the back of the AMS issue, lol, she hates that pic. When you gonna make it back out to the right coast, doesnt have to be Alabama again, hahaha.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Hookem - First beer? Dude, 16 > 4. By the way...your car isn't burnt orange, is it?

Shagnasty - Haha! Sorry to hear that she didn't like the photo, but it was too funny to pass up.

Just because it's the "right" coast doesn't mean it's the correct one. We'll be in Chicago for the iHobby show, but I'm not sure when I'll be back in that neck of the woods (pun intended). I usually don't find out about those trips with much warning.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Aaron....Sup Dude!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Casey, just enjoying the gorgeous SoCal weather and putting a magazine together every month. You?
Old 09-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

t4ftracer - The AMS article starts on page 46 of the October issue, which went on sale August 26th. It's the issue with the Tamiya FF03 Volkswagen GTI on the cover.
Awesome picture of Dakotah's truggy....thanks!!!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Talking

Hookem - First beer? Dude, 16 > 4. By the way...your car isn't burnt orange, is it?

Shagnasty - Haha! Sorry to hear that she didn't like the photo, but it was too funny to pass up.

Just because it's the "right" coast doesn't mean it's the correct one. We'll be in Chicago for the iHobby show, but I'm not sure when I'll be back in that neck of the woods (pun intended). I usually don't find out about those trips with much warning.
LOL...got me there! And yes I am partial to the Burnt Orange paint scheme

Hey man I love the mag (also a loyal subscriber!). Any plans on updating the site with new videos? You guys really put together the best content month in and month out.

Keep up the great work!
Old 09-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Phend phamily - You're welcome! I was very happy with that shot, especially with such low light inside the arena. The kid drove very well at that race, too!

hookem - I'm quick to be proud of the Lakers because I grew up in the largest metro area to have never won a pro sports' championship and I'm still a diehard Chargers and Padres fan. I only recently learned of the Burnt Orange phenomenon from my Texas-educated boss.

Thank you for the kind words, we can never hear enough that our readers appreciate what we do. We're definitely working on new video content as well; you can't rush creativity!
Old 01-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Default Big news!

For those of you who have been following my journey through RC (or at least this thread), you've seen some pretty big changes in my career. With RC Car Magazine closing down a few months ago, it was time to move onto a new opportunity.

I've joined the A Main Hobbies staff as PR Director, and moved up to NorCal to work in the office in Chico, CA. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have about A Main Hobbies and the products we sell.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Congrats on the position, Aaron. How's the fog treating you? Will you be making an appearance at any of the local races?

Get ready for cold winters and brutally hot summers...big change from the SoCal weather.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Waldo Congrats on the JOB MAN!!!! im sure youll take a great company even higher! Any chance your going to the Nitro pit this feb? Hows Chico treating you? well hope all is well.

V/R
Ed
Old 01-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Cyberracer - Thanks! The fog made it a bit gnarly to learn my way around town the first couple of days (not to mention getting to the office for the first time yesterday) but I grew up driving around the beaches of San Diego and the fog rolls in quite heavily there, too. I've really been enjoying the small town atmosphere, though; everyone is just so nice and friendly.

It's been chilly for the few days I've been up here, but nothing that a couple of layers (and, sadly, closed toed shoes) and some whining haven't been able to fix. The summers here, at least on average, aren't supposed to be any worse than being inland down in SoCal. After all, I did move up from here from the Santa Clarita Valley!

Ed - Thanks dude! I'm hoping to make an impact wherever I can. Part of what I'll be doing is traveling to large events to cover how A Main's racing and flight teams are doing and what A Main is doing for the hobby, and I believe the Nitro Challenge is an event that we will be attending. Today is the fifth day I've been in Chico, but I think it's great so far. Say hi to the family for me!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (92%+)

aaron congrats -laquan

go celtics!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

Laquan - The Celtics haven't won any rings since the last time you said that.

But thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.