R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werks View Post
omarwashington, B7-Pro rods are going to be arriving the week after next. We receive parts shipments out of Italy every 2-3 weeks. A-main has a back order in place with us for some and they will be getting them as soon as they come in. We are running about a month behind on parts deliveries as we have been focusing parts production for a new engine model that we are getting ready to release. I apologize about the delays and any inconvenience that this might have caused, just send me a pm with your info and I'll send you one for free when they come in.

Trimble, I don't know who you have ordered parts from but quite frankly your statement that the rods have been on back order since the summer of 08 is completely false. We've shipped B7-Pro rods to shops including A-main all the way up to mid May of this year. We have filled their orders on 2013 pipes the whole time also, as a matter of fact we just sent them some around 2-3 weeks ago. Please pass on the name of the factory driver that you were kind enough to mention that was one of only two drivers in the US that had a Hyper 9 (still in pre-production form) that also mentioned that he was having a hard time getting gear? I would like to speak with him about the information that he is passing on to people because (if he is the person that I think you are talking about) your statement would lead me to believe that he is not being clear about what is actually going on. Namely that I told him to run through the 5-6 engines that he has received from us (at the club races which is pretty much all that is going on now in that neck of the woods) until we have our new engine out that he wants to run. Or the fact that I have been allowing him to do engine testing for his chassis sponsor, something that is highly unusual. I'm a pretty straight shooter when it comes down to things, even areas that we might be lacking (like being out of stock on rods for 6 weeks, which is not good nor at the same time normal) but please make sure that when you post something you have your facts straight.


Ron Hopkins
Werks Racing
Mr. Ron Hopkin, since Werks has a knack for pouncing on the little guy, hence RCBODYWORKS remember them? I bet you or nobody else on this forum can find a Werks B7 Pro rod anywhere on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB. I myself know for a fact that I search Amain's site at least once a week in hopes of obtaining a rod. If you say rods are always available through them, how come I can never catch one. Granted I may not look everyday, If I look on monday, come wednesday they should not already be out of stock. IF they are, it leaves me the buyer to believe they never came back in stock to begin with. Dont jump on me because you are not able to fill supply and demand. Better yet how about you sale me a rod if they are so easy to obtain Mr. Ron Hopkins... I got my 48.99+ shipping I also have paypal. By the way I did love my Werks mill, when it was running. Also I did see that Amain had the pipes available, good thing being that the factory driver did mention it helped out with fuel economy tremendously when paired with the B7, but not having the rod(which was the item of focus) save much more fuel...
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA

Last edited by trimble; 07-07-2009 at 04:51 PM.
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #17
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,615
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimble View Post
Mr. Ron Hopkin, since Werks has a knack for pouncing on the little guy, hence RCBODYWORKS remember them? I bet you or nobody else on this forum can find a Werks B7 Pro rod anywhere on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB. I myself know for a fact that I search Amain's site at least once a week in hopes of obtaining a rod. If you say rods are always available through them, how come I can never catch one. Granted I may not look everyday, If I look on monday, come wednesday they should not already be out of stock. IF they are, it leaves me the buyer to believe they never came back in stock to begin with. Dont jump on me because you are not able to fill supply and demand. Better yet how about you sale me a rod if they are so easy to obtain Mr. Ron Hopkins... I got my 48.99+ shipping I also have paypal. By the way I did love my Werks mill, when it was running. Also I did see that Amain had the pipes available, good thing being that the factory driver did mention it helped out with fuel economy tremendously when paired with the B7, but not having the rod(which was the item of focus) save much more fuel...
It's people like you that never cease to amaze me. Lol, I have a knack for pouncing on the little guy you say, kinda funny that you would say that to a small company that has never had more that 5 employees but if it makes you feel better to be able to vilify me then as they say, whatever floats your boat. Going back to ancient history, I remember RC Body Works just fine and if you know anything at all you will note that I simply informed him in a non-aggressive method that we had a trademark on Body Werks. When you have a trademark you have a legal obligation to defend the trademark. I could have had a lawyer send a cease and desist letter and all of the other junk that a large company would normally do. Instead I acted like a man and took the time to pick up the phone and call him in person to discuss everything. I then wrote him an e-mail explaining to him what the issue was & why I had no choice but to ask him to find another name to sell his product under. I also told him that I had was not trying to push him out of business, that he could take his time to find another brand but I had a legal obligation to formally notify him. Heck I even told him that I would be willing to see if we could do some type of deal to sell his products outside the US if it would help him out even though I had actually never even see anything that he makes in person. I did this because I remember how hard it is to start a business, I did this because I also started my business by my self working out of my house, I did this because in business while situations at times might be difficult if people work together they can usually make something positive come out of it where everyone comes out ahead.

Now you know why I did what I did and what I attempted to do to resolve the situation. I'm curious.... what did you do to help resolve the situation other than I'll assume jump on the web and start pounding out nasty messages without even a full understanding of the situation while hiding in anonymity behind a screen name so that no body knows who you are??? You seem to be fond of repeatedly writing MR. Ron Hopkins this and MR. Ron Hopkins that, so obviously you know my name, what's yours?

You obviously don't know me and frankly you might not even care to know me but I'm not one to spew a bunch of nonsense and I'm not one to talk in circles. I tell it like it is, I accept blame if I make mistakes and I deal with situations in a straightforward and direct manner something that I wish a lot of other people did.

You went on to say "Dont jump on me because you are not able to fill supply and demand. ".

***I never did. If you go back and read my post what I said was that we have not been out of stock on rod's since the summer of '08 , the time that you say you have not been able to find one since. I did admit that we have been out of stock for around 6 weeks or so, which I admitted was not good, I explained why it happened, I apologized for the situation and I offered a resolution to the customer that while it will not erase the inconvenience that he experienced, will hopefully make him happy with us as a company, our willingness to stand behind our products and ultimately with his decision to purchase one of them. I also disputed your statement that you were not able to find a 2013 pipe since the summer of 08 also. We have shipped these pipes the entire time and as recently as 2 weeks ago to A-main. Plus these pipes are sold by not only us but Sirio and Orion as well. So between the 3 of us manufacturers I would seem to think that you would be able to find at least 1 pipe in around 12 months some where in the entire United States but what do I know!***

You stated "I bet you or nobody else on this forum can find a Werks B7 Pro rod anywhere on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB".

*** Problems are only as difficult as you make them. no need to look on the entire WORLD WIDE WEB, just look down 4 or 5 posts.***

You then went on to say "Better yet how about you sale me a rod if they are so easy to obtain Mr. Ron Hopkins... I got my 48.99+ shipping I also have paypal."

*** Mr. trimble, I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this request but how do you expect me to sell you a rod when I just got done writing in my previous post that we have been out of stock on B7 Pro rods for 2-3 weeks lol? I'm pretty confident that you read this because you quoted my entire post in yours! If you are not just trying to cause drama and actualy want a rod you can get one from Vince7870 below. Best of all he takes paypal (something that we do not) and you will even save $8.99 + shipping!***

I see that you went back and edited your post while I was writing this. So now you see that A-main has the pipes in stock huh funny how things can change in a couple of hours when you take the time to actually look before writing something.

"but not having the rod(which was the item of focus) save much more fuel..."

Was that actually the best that you could come up with?


omarwashington, no problem and again my apologies about the inconvenience and the drama this thread turned out to be!
Werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,696
Default

If Amain doesn't order allot of rods then that most likely why they would go on backorder throughout the course of a week.

Trimble, if you needed the rod so bad then you would have been checking Amain daily. I know I would have. And if I couldn't find it quickly I would have called Werks and got one from them.

Your whole problem could have been avoided if you actually tried to find a rod.

Edit: WERKS IS AWESOME!
__________________
-TKO Competition Development-Sidewinder Fuel-
Alan D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #19
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default hav

Mr. Ron Hopkins, Jeff Trimble is who I am I won't go through ur whole post and do the tit for tat thing with u because fact of the matter is I am just a consumer who can easly purchase eslewhere. You my friend are the one running a business, u are the one despretely trying to make me look bad to in turn redeem urself...lmao good luck filling supply and demand because any who knows rc knows u do. Clever how u tried to use a consumer such as myself willing to offer a fellow rc'er a hand as ur salvation. Now find another. Matter fact if they are so plentyful why is it that not only one online shop or lhs has any but none have them. By the way the edit was simply do the fact that I added content. As I stated I am only a consumer but you my friend have a business to uphold. Not mad at cha though bra, know I know to watch Amain closely in the weeks to come I may finally be able to catch a rod and get my mill back up and running.
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
Tech Elite
 
slaytanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,171
Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)
Default

Mr Harper,

In my opinion, the way you have handled yourself here shows that you are a class act. Don't be baited. And you fuel is extremely good stuff!
__________________
Team Epic
Team Terribles~Answer RC~Fastlane Graphics~Torco Race Fuels
XB808 Mamba Max Pro/Tekin 1900kv RC-monster mount and tray 4s
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan D. View Post
If Amain doesn't order allot of rods then that most likely why they would go on backorder throughout the course of a week.

Trimble, if you needed the rod so bad then you would have been checking Amain daily. I know I would have. And if I couldn't find it quickly I would have called Werks and got one from them.

Your whole problem could have been avoided if you actually tried to find a rod.

Edit: WERKS IS AWESOME!
Shud I have had to look daily in hopes of finding? Being that I didn't must say that I did not need to. Matter of fact do u have one if not what was the purpose of ur post? Because had u just asked I wud've given you a pair to hold or an ass to kiss, I mean come on dawg he ain't giving away no more free shit...
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimble View Post
Clever how u tried to use a consumer such as myself willing to offer a fellow rc'er a hand as ur salvation. mill back up and
How did you help anyone with any of your comments? All you said to being with was that you couldn't find a rod and that a team driver said they were hard to get. When the pro driver said they were hard to get you should have been looking really hard to find a rod. The driver said it was hard to find a rod not impossible.

YOU should have tried harder to find a part.
__________________
-TKO Competition Development-Sidewinder Fuel-
Alan D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,696
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimble View Post
Shud I have had to look daily in hopes of finding? Being that I didn't must say that I did not need to. Matter of fact do u have one if not what was the purpose of ur post? Because had u just asked I wud've given you a pair to hold or an ass to kiss, I mean come on dawg he ain't giving away no more free shit...
"Dawg"

Is it so hard to look for the part on Amain that you couldn't do it everyday. I think it takes more time to shower You sure you shower everyday

The point of my post was to tell you that if Amain ordered 10 rods and 20 people ordered rods then they would be on backorder even if they received a shipment.

"Dawg" What the hell is wud've? Are you sure you not 14?

I don't care for holding anything or kissing anything of yours. You are immature and you didn't really try to solve your problem.

If a rod in your car broke and the whole world wide web didn't have one would you be calling you parts store daily? It's the same thing with you B7.
__________________
-TKO Competition Development-Sidewinder Fuel-
Alan D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #24
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Round of applause for Alan, he made a funny. Damn I bet your face is full of shit from the ass u kiss. I never said I helped anyone but you were so eger to post something u over look that. Just ask for something free... dawg yeah that means buddy, or pal. would it have sounded better if I said gee wiz or by golly before hand. Do you have a rod I can buy since Werks doesn't
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #25
Tech Addict
 
vince7870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ny
Posts: 694
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zJatoRad View Post
Agreed, Mike Battaile is a very cool person, very helpful as well.



read Werks' post, the original poster is getting a rod for free, nice customer service.
yes but still has to wait for it to come in. if he needed it by this weekend, mine is a available. just trying to help.
__________________
Lead, Follow or get out of my way!
vince7870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #26
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,615
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimble View Post
Mr. Ron Hopkins, Jeff Trimble is who I am I won't go through ur whole post and do the tit for tat thing with u because fact of the matter is I am just a consumer who can easly purchase eslewhere. You my friend are the one running a business, u are the one despretely trying to make me look bad to in turn redeem urself...lmao good luck filling supply and demand because any who knows rc knows u do. Clever how u tried to use a consumer such as myself willing to offer a fellow rc'er a hand as ur salvation. Now find another. Matter fact if they are so plentyful why is it that not only one online shop or lhs has any but none have them. By the way the edit was simply do the fact that I added content. As I stated I am only a consumer but you my friend have a business to uphold. Not mad at cha though bra, know I know to watch Amain closely in the weeks to come I may finally be able to catch a rod and get my mill back up and running.
Jeff I'm not going to get into it with you but to clarify things, I'm not the one desperately trying to make you look bad. Rather it's the opposite way around, you are the one trying to make me look bad.It's obvious by you dragging up the Body Werks thing from nearly 2 years ago that this is your intention and for some reason you have a chip on your shoulder. You state that you are trying to offer a fellow rc'er a hand but frankly from reading all of your post I have seen not one single thing that you have stated that would in any way be beneficial to the original poster. If you desperately want a rod then why wait for the shops to get stock, buy one from vince7870. Using your words, he actually took the time to try to "offer a fellow rc'er a hand". Since no body else has done so I'll step up and say Vince, thank you for being willing to help out. You now have a solution to your issue, if you are actually looking for a rod and really want to buy one it seems that you can now have one by this weekend.
Werks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #27
Tech Prophet
 
houston's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: portland OR
Posts: 15,088
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werks View Post
Jeff I'm not going to get into it with you but to clarify things, I'm not the one desperately trying to make you look bad. Rather it's the opposite way around, you are the one trying to make me look bad.It's obvious by you dragging up the Body Werks thing from nearly 2 years ago that this is your intention and for some reason you have a chip on your shoulder. You state that you are trying to offer a fellow rc'er a hand but frankly from reading all of your post I have seen not one single thing that you have stated that would in any way be beneficial to the original poster. If you desperately want a rod then why wait for the shops to get stock, buy one from vince7870. Using your words, he actually took the time to try to "offer a fellow rc'er a hand". Since no body else has done so I'll step up and say Vince, thank you for being willing to help out. You now have a solution to your issue, if you are actually looking for a rod and really want to buy one it seems that you can now have one by this weekend.
i think vince should sell his rod to amainhobbies and then he can buy it from kendall oh wait , he would have to be on the backorder list


good times guys


i would have bought a novarossi


happy motorin guys ' ,
monty


i think this thread should be over now
__________________
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:15 AM   #28
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

First off I never stated I help or tried to help anyone, I said Vince did. What I did say is Vince is just a consumer like me, in other words meaning him having one rod had nothing to do with no hobby shop having any. That's a supply and demand issue. If you send Amain 5 and they have 10 backordered sure 5 of 10 people have rods, but why not send 20 or even 30 so they are not backordered for the next 2 months? Secondly, it was RCBODYWORKS not RC BODY WERKS...From the get go I stated that I have not been able to find these item had obviously no onee else can either or someone would've told were to get it. Vince has one yes, and. Offered to buy his if omar didnlt before I post my first post, but the thing is I have a Novarossi 21-5k, Werks B7 Pro, Trinity Extech2 .24fm and a V-Spec and only one truggy now, the Werks was an awsome mill just not all to big a deal to get back running, I just knew once I found a rod in stock i'd put it back together. Mr. Hopkins I will say you did handle yourself quite professonally and had this been a dispute of two men in person it may have lasted all of 2 minutes I make my statement u make ur attempt at correcting me in that's it. I myself let shit like this roll off my chest. Keep doing what u you do to run ur business if I bought one engine from you each time I wore one out it would'nt keep you afloat. I am but 1 consumer.
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:39 AM   #29
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,771
Trader Rating: 180 (100%+)
Default

trimble watch you language on your post.
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #30
Tech Regular
 
trimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 475
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
trimble watch you language on your post.
Yes Sir, no problem.
__________________
Mugen MBX7: Maxy's Cinco 5BT Tuned w/9901
Futaba 4pks
Savox HV's
Boca Bearings-VP Pro USA
trimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:35 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net