Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hmm..

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

RB's are top rate engines if you get 1 get the 5P more versital than a 3P. Definately easy to tune and long lasting. I got my GO 7P used with a gallon on it and it is a beast no tuning issues that I have found. I never can figure out why people say they are hard to tune. Found them to be as easy as my RB's and for the price its hard to beat. I't now has 3 more Gallons on it with no one problem.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 69 (99%+)

Originally Posted by houston
novarossi
+1
get yourself a 821b and a JP3 and you'll be one of the fastest trucks out
Old 12-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Thats awesome you got the grp .21!!! Email me @ [email protected] and if you got any questions I can and will be glad to help you out. 80% of the people I have seen try to tune the engines to sound like some other type of motor and that does not work out. Even I did early on and so did some of our worlds best. When tuned properly it will get great runtime and awesome power. It's not hard to tune by any means, just different than other engines. It never sounds like it's screaming on the top, but trust me it's going

Talk to ya soon!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I love my PTM GO Tech .21 5 port. Last year after racing 10th scale electric for years I wanted to try nitro. So I got a truggy and my funds werent really where I wanted them to be at. So 1 week this guy who always ran all the Expensive stuff showed up with GO Tech hat on he picked them up as a sponsor. Everybody was bad mouthing them for a few weeks until this guy continued demolishing everyone as he had done with his RB and AXE mills. So I talked to him for a minute and he sold me. I did awsome all year with the GO engine and Racefactor picked me up too. I have seen people get from 8 through 12 gallons out of them but the only thing is they are a mother to break in. But that just like most good engines. I would pull OS .28's and Jamin .28's down the straight and people couldnt belive it. I am sticking with them.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 69 (99%+)

Aburton im in the process of breaking in a GRP 28 so i'll prolly have a few question for you in a couple of days

i dont know if you remember me but i attempted to buy a Redline/OCM from you a while back?
Anyway just glad to see that you got out of that bad situation
Old 12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

sure thing tigger...you can email me as well. I'll be in puerto rico for a race wed- monday though..