Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any revo platinum feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

Default Any revo platinum feedback?

I know this is an MT. I also know more driver's are on this page. Who has driven the platinum on a track? How is it and should I buy one for MT racing? I race truggy which I love but want to race MT as well.

Thanks for any feedback
Old 05-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

very nice truck but there are still some things youd need to change on your own and its sooooooo much $$$$$$$$$$ if you have the coin and dont mind saying bye to it then its pretty sweet. otherwise id advise buying a regular model, selling the parts you replace and building it to your specs with the hopups you really need
Old 05-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

If I were going to get any Revo it would be the platinum all day. If you bought the rtr and did everything to it to get it to be the same as the Platinum you would have far more invested. Plus the Platinum has parts that are new just for that model alone, I am shure Traxxas will sooner or later release them but not right now.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

get the platinum!!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I havent driven one but this last weekend I seen one in action. It was glued to the track. It seemed so fluid over the jumps and bumps.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default cheap revo

have a revo 3.3 that is upraded beyound the palatium rb .23 rpm and pipe both have gallon on them cvds front back center no sway bars tons of tekno upgereds almost evething hitec 645mg streing steering servo. proflile truggy bowties with rims 80-90 percent tread all the red alum push rods and turn buckels rpm ars front and rear tower pro mg 995 throttle sevro problly forgetting some things but 500 takes it have loads of spare parts will sell for extra 100. o and it will come will spin start and batterys and for 60 more will even give u a jr xs3 fm radio with rx. if u want pics email me [email protected]. i race truggy and i tell u what this thing could keep up with any truugy it is fast as hell and drives super smooth. race to many classes and dont have time to take apart five cars every week and rebuild them. have like 1300 in it
Old 05-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default fogot

center diff kit rear brake kit metal spur gear alum skid paltes logics i think