Wiki Posts
Search

COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
VP tyres are the same tyres as caster racing tyres and products .Now if you consider caster racing as being quality well then so be it .

We tested caster racing tyres =vp in Australia and the tyre lugs would just snapped off and the rims would warp and crack like they were made out of paper .

Good product for the street guy and basher but not good for the serious racer .cheap in price yes but horrible in quality .

Yes great clutch bells we can see how good they are by the pictures you have put up .also the wing is doing a great job making the buggy nose dive .

example of a wing that works is below and this is with an RTR Buggy and pro buggy
bashing other Co.'s products is very poor marketing!!! in fact its just plain poor bad manors...

i hope all of you applicants for sponsorship read this very closely, and consider the fact that this is the type of behavior you will be endorsing!!!

Last edited by Jason Halvorson; 01-31-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
bashing other Co.'s products is very poor marketing!!! in fact its just plain poor bad manors...

i hope all of you applicants for sponsorship read this very closely, and consider the fact that this is the type of behavior you will be endorsing!!!
Dear Jason

we are not bashing anyones products were are just stating facts of what we have seen and tested thats all .

It's up to the public after that to make there own mind up thats all im saying .

I understand that you are sponsored by whoever and that you are running that product and you can't say anything bad about it .But you have to understand its freedom of speech and im just stating true facts of what we have seen and tested thats all nothing more.we are true believers of the truth and not in the business of giving people false hope or information or ripping them off with poor quality products .

Second of all what do you want someone to say when you see a clutch bell broken and a buggy nose diving over every jump in the photos ???the photos dont do the product justice .

take care my friend and we hope you do well .

regards Angelo
Old 02-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I like the look of those new tyres...very much like the tyre i am currently using...i would be very interested in a set of those Angelo...Are you heading to Sunny Coast again this weekend?
Old 02-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

angelo im wondering if my info got forwarded or if you still have it you said you would email me on monday and i never recieved an email let me know thanks.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 AM
Tech Addict

I would love to see you drive and race your products Angelo.

For you to say the car was nose diving in the pictures because of the wing is just sheer rediculous.
If you drove you would know its a good thing to keep the nose down off jumps.
You would also know if it wasn't intentional it could of been a simple thing like binding brakes etc etc.
I'm not sticking up for VP, but as Jason stated above, bagging other products is just plain bad.
Theo, Nick and Myself tested the VP tyres along time ago and in all fairness they were not bad at all.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Tech Adept

I think this has been asked before. But I want to know are the cobra tires softer then the softest of proline or harder?

mzl Hellsavage
Old 02-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Elite

Dear Gents

I do have some news for you all there will be a change in Distributor for the USA.

The cobra products will be available into more stores around the united states in due course time .

The Company that we are about to annouce sometime next week will be sure to help the cobra product grow in the united states .

we would like to take this oppertunity to thank TMA marketing for what they have done for cobra .

regards Angelo
Now I will use Cobra Racing tires and products. I refrained from using them, sorry, soley because of the distributor you were using.

I think your tires, rims and wings are some of the best in the world and extremely durable.

I would imagine you have enough sponsored drivers now but all the best and I look foreword to having some input myself into this thread now.

I will be using Team Cobra Rims and Tires and Wings on my new Team Magic Turbo which I look foreword to racing this year.

British Menace
Old 02-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Dear Jason

we are not bashing anyones products were are just stating facts of what we have seen and tested thats all .

It's up to the public after that to make there own mind up thats all im saying .

I understand that you are sponsored by whoever and that you are running that product and you can't say anything bad about it .But you have to understand its freedom of speech and im just stating true facts of what we have seen and tested thats all nothing more.we are true believers of the truth and not in the business of giving people false hope or information or ripping them off with poor quality products .

Second of all what do you want someone to say when you see a clutch bell broken and a buggy nose diving over every jump in the photos ???the photos dont do the product justice .

take care my friend and we hope you do well .

regards Angelo
i look at it this way, i have ran your products (cobra tires/wheels) and didnt have anything good to say, so i didnt say anything at all...
Old 02-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by British Menace
Now I will use Cobra Racing tires and products. I refrained from using them, sorry, soley because of the distributor you were using.

I think your tires, rims and wings are some of the best in the world and extremely durable.

I would imagine you have enough sponsored drivers now but all the best and I look foreword to having some input myself into this thread now.

I will be using Team Cobra Rims and Tires and Wings on my new Team Magic Turbo which I look foreword to racing this year.

British Menace
well things are only going to get better from now and on and im sorry you had problems with the previous distributor i try my best to put in place the right person but we are moving onto bigger and better things .

im sorry you had such a hard time .

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 02-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
i look at it this way, i have ran your products (cobra tires/wheels) and didnt have anything good to say, so i didnt say anything at all...
Dear Jason

i have nothing against you but do us all a favour give up my friend and move on .Please go onto you tyres sponsor thread .

regards Angelo
Old 02-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

just waiting on details. wing looks pretty awesome and from what i see the tires should work great at the track i race at.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

to break the tension a little, here we go, lol!

today i glued up some cobra tires, the fit on the rims is the best ive ever seen for sure. i didnt have to trim the bead any, and i didnt clean the tire or rim at all, so i cant wait to give them hell and see if i can get them to sling loose! i dont think its happening though, they seem pretty well stuck, haha! stay tuned, hopefully more to come if it EVER quits raining!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Mugen

are you waiting on info from me or charlie .

regards Angelo
Old 02-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

i am waiting on charlie. it is no biggy. i just get excited about the spring and getting to sniff some nitro again from the discriptions and so forth it looks like the tires will work good here. basically if they last longer than step pins and work better or equal to then crimefighters they should go over pretty big here. the track is a mix of sandy stuff and red clay.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

im pretty sure Charlie is in Atlanta for the psycho nitro blast, im sure he will get back with you after hes back...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.