Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Cobra Tires, Rims, Wings In USA

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry did not see post. I like the vipers for hard surface, and mambas for loamy type dirt. let me know if i can help
Old 01-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jprevolution
Hey empty what fuel are you running these days? hmmmmm
i think he uses Glo Max ... Swears by it lol
Old 01-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
i think he uses Glo Max ... Swears by it lol
Dear Mark

you are welcome to the thread like everyone else is welcome but if you are going to start crap with people it is not needed and you can just move away and go back to the Australian threads and talk your crap there.

but like i said if you are going to discuss things in a proper manner you are welcome to stay and chat .

regards Angelo
Old 01-08-2008, 04:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Dear Mark

you are welcome to the thread like everyone else is welcome but if you are going to start crap with people it is not needed and you can just move away and go back to the Australian threads and talk your crap there.

but like i said if you are going to discuss things in a proper manner you are welcome to stay and chat .

regards Angelo

no worries Angelo . empty did ask a valid question tho , regarding the tyres coming un stuck from the rims .. i remember Haley having this problem at the worlds.. what was the problem exactly ?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

i havent had any issues with that out of my tires and rims, there still together and running strong.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MassiveMods
no worries Angelo . empty did ask a valid question tho , regarding the tyres coming un stuck from the rims .. i remember Haley having this problem at the worlds.. what was the problem exactly ?
the problem was haley not glueing the tyres properly and not taking his time in doing the job .Mark you were there you know the situation lets not go there .

You know the vyper was the most consistant tyre at the worlds on haleys car until he started to chop and change and go to medial pro ,them pro line and then panther then other stuff and he went backwards .

do you remember when he went back to the vyper and was leading one of the finals but did not glue his tyres on properly because he was in a rush to finish the race and leave back to Australia remember that??

what people dont understand is that you need consistancy on the track with qialifier after qualifier .if you run a fast time and then you go backwards and then you run another good time and then you go backwards twice it doesnt guarantee you a place in the Amian right??

well anyway enough of me please be happy everybody and race like never before.

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 01-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

You are right Haley did get his best lap times with the Cobra tyre .. And it was consistant i have to admit. His best lap was a 51 if im not mistaken ... About 4 seconds behind Yannick and thats quick !

anyway best of luck in the US Angelo

Cheers MM
Old 01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

gluing tires in a hurry will do that to you every time! i use the pro-line thin CA with excellent luck! with a drop or two in the bead, its so thin you cant hardly miss a spot if you tried!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Gents

Some good news i have to share with all of you .Novarossi will be taking the cobra tyres under there own packaging like they have done with Kawahara on road tyres to europe .
I have also been appointed the distributor for Novarossi engines for Hong kong and China .this region has been a troubled region for a long time and now they have appointed me to sort it all out .Big job but someone has to do it .

Also Novarossi engines will be coming down in price this next 2 weeks .
As we all know Novarossi is the best engine manufacturee world wide and we also know there pricing was out of reach to alot of you .well now it wont be out of reach as some engines that are better the ones you see today on your local track like rb/os/go tech etc etc Novarossi will be better priced and better quality .

I want you all to consider Novarossi engines for when you need to buy a new engine.

regards Angelo
Old 01-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Angelo, that is good news about the tires and engines! Congratulations!!!!! Now maybe I will continue running Novarossi. Thanks for the update.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

congrats on the deal with novarossi angelo! thats great!

wow, if nova was as reasonably priced as go-tech, thatd be awesome! i really like the novarossi motors, but its too expensive for me to run them, i would be going through them like hotcakes! i try and run as much as possible
Old 01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Smile

Dear Gents

Im writting to you from china were i have made some great deals .

My factory in China is going manufacture the following .

alluminum clutch shoes 6061 and 7075 with 1.0 springs

foam filters and oils

clutch bells

carbon fibre glow ignitors

starter boxes

soft and medium molded foams

another soft compound for tyres with + or - 1% manufacture tolerence .
which means the most consistant product in the world.

more updates to come.

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 01-11-2008, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

keep us informed Angelo.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Tech Regular

Yea buddy! Sounds good! Hopefully you can get a full line of stuff up and running! And another thing i'd love to see is a piston stop for motors with a turbo button... I've never run across one? Lol! Best of luck man, I look forward to trying some of your products!
Old 01-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Oh yeah! Nice work Angelo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.