Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Alan- Sent you an EMail.

Bruce- I just never seen a post from you that had anything good to say about a person or product. You've been racing long enough to know what you want. How many times you race with Mr Easton anyway? Is he even still in Milwaukee?

skeller- PM'd ya.
Back at ya.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by satoch
Why is asking pointed questions "making waves"? I'm just curious that's all.
Pointed questions only "make waves" when they are full of negative phrasing and posed in a public form, exactly like your question about Billy. This type of "pointed question" is invariably an indication of the questioner having already decided what the answer to their question is, and are usually more of a fishing expedition gauging support for whatever axe the questioner wishes to grind.

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not in any way saying this describes you, but it does describe the majority of negative "pointed questions" put in public forums. Since the above quote is proof simple you are oblivious to this fact, I felt you would find an honest and direct answer most helpful.

Hope this satisfies your curiosity.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

I have no axes to grind or meant any ill will. I was simply curious why so many drivers switch so often. And was curious about Billy's reasons. Maybe I didn't word things in a perfectly PC manner but I'm not a politician just a racing enthusiast.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Well master burton the vip will have my kaos shipped with in days ...i will be putting a pic by pic build up asap as soon as it comes together...Thanks again alan for working with me on this deal ......i am glad to be a part of the ocm team.......
Old 09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

drivers come & go, the fact remains the products (any) still exist. unless these "pro" drivers have a contract, either verbal or writen then they are held to nothing.

drivers are payed & or sponsered to represent a product & or products, if they choose to change to another companys product for any given reason i personally can not see why the general racing community should need to know why any given driver does so.

why is so that the club racer (certain) is so political when a driver changes to a different manfacturer?
Old 09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flysti
drivers come & go, the fact remains the products (any) still exist. unless these "pro" drivers have a contract, either verbal or writen then they are held to nothing.

drivers are payed & or sponsered to represent a product & or products, if they choose to change to another companys product for any given reason i personally can not see why the general racing community should need to know why any given driver does so.

why is so that the club racer (certain) is so political when a driver changes to a different manfacturer?
i agree with you and fhm why even worry about it ...these pro level drivers can make anything look good ...thats why there pros .....i think rc cars will either stand the test of time or they wont we will just have to see ...but when comments are made alot of times it makes others look bad ....its just the land a message boards and forums.......
Old 09-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

hey guys you might want to merge this thread also. there are 50+ pics of the build here.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...light=ocm+kaos
Old 09-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by zixxer
i agree with you and fhm why even worry about it ...tire:
Why are people interested in the lives of musicians, movie stars, artists, politicians, race car drivers and anyone in the public eye? If RC racing is going to grow to the point where these guys are going to be able to make a better living the sport needs to get more publicity. And with that publicity comes public scrutiny. It's not necessarily a bad thing.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

It is when went about the wrong way.

This thread was started to share info and promote the OCM brand of r/c vehicles.....not to bicker about pro drivers and what we think about them. Please let's try to keep to the threads original purpose.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KForce
hey guys you might want to merge this thread also. there are 50+ pics of the build here.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...light=ocm+kaos
cool man when i get it going this weekend i will see if we can ...later and those pics are awesome ....
Old 09-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

np that thread does contain a lot of good information.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

thanks Kyle...

Bruce, no worries man. We got it all fixed up. I see your side as well. I hope one day we are close to as big as motocross That will be cool!

" I'd like ta thank my wife fer being there fer me when I was nothing!" lol....
Old 09-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

We had some of the new CNC steering ackerman plates come in today as well as our new rear outer hingpins. These have a allen head and a nut to prevent the arm from seperating in the event of a little tumble!

I also have a sample of what will be our "one piece" motor mount! It's rough staged right now but looks pretty good and should work well for us.

I also will be weighing our EVO kit asap. We should have saved a little weight. The shock towers have material removed from both the front and rear. I have not stuck them on a scale but they are lighter. Looks very good!

Of course we have the new longer shocks that now come with the medium blue springs.

Screws are now packaged all together which allows for easy location and overall the kit is better organized.

I have been running our optional 48th spur gear as well. It has a little more pick up and on anything but the biggest tracks you would never see the loss of top end..

Last but not least, the alum. rear hubs should be coming in very soon...

Oh...and the hardcoated chassis is doing very well! I have not noticed the 1.5 oz we save by using it but it does wear better

Thanks and check out the website @ www.ocmamerica.com
Old 09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Also guys here is a few of the shops that carry our product....

Should you need something please contact one of these shops

www.amainhobbies.com

www.bmainhobbies.com

www.jtecracing.com

www.machinesrchobbies.com

www.fasttraxhobbies.com

www.tbirdhobbies.com

I have a few more I'll get posted up.....
Old 09-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

np ab....nobike i believe ab has a test buggy for sale...i am sure he can elaborate the details to ya...

kyle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.