Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree366Likes

Kyosho MP10T

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

132.5 stock axle at arm level..

132.5 full compressed upwards. Axle bottoms out on out drive

130 axle (is103) at rest arms level

130 axle full compressed upwards and plenty of room for moving hub inwards for short settings if needed
Neesh and Galatians2 20 like this.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How in the world could they release this kit like this? Did they do zero testing?
Old 11-16-2019, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Thanks for the pics! Wow....makes a big difference! .....I'm not really positive on why they are bending but the pics gives a clear indication on the possible reasons...other than that, arms flexing? Quite possible tho on the up travel.
otherwise the truggy handles awesome and rotates quite nicely
Old 11-16-2019, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where

very well could be flexing arms. but we can only speculate on whats going on.. all we know is a few have bent a few parts or broke an arm. I think the truggy is great and so far so good now broken parts or bent things. had a set screw come loose on the center drive shafts but that's builder error. I agree with most the truggy is great. does everything you want it to do and more.. im sure if kyosho sees a trend they will make running changes or suggestions on what parts to use.
Neesh likes this.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Jeremy how does the mp10t compare to the serpent? I know it obviously is a lot newer platform but the serpent still is pretty good I think ?
Old 11-18-2019, 04:58 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by travertini
Hey Jeremy how does the mp10t compare to the serpent? I know it obviously is a lot newer platform but the serpent still is pretty good I think ?
the serpent is ok but once I drove the mp10t it was like driving a daily driver to work to a muscle car. night and day difference. yes I get the serpent is an old platform. I was on average 1.2 sec faster a lap with mp10t over the serpent. I was struggling all year to be in the hunt for tq in the truggy class. generally qualifying in the 4-7 spot in the a mains. 1st time out with the mp10t racing the same guys I had a tq run. 2nd and a 3rd overall in qual points qualifying. ya I turned some heads driving a new brand after being with serpent 8ish years.. my buggy ran the st-rr in the same series and was faster then the serpent most of the time but he made the old st-rr look good. so with all the new truggys coming out I wanted to try something different and why not try something your buddies run for sharing setups. made the change over pretty easy.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Thanks for the input
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:54 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

sorry i know this is a nitro thread but any rumors on an e-version of this? track i go to has a pretty active e-truggy class.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

This is the setup ive been running so far and its been pretty good
Neesh likes this.
Old 11-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
sorry i know this is a nitro thread but any rumors on an e-version of this? track i go to has a pretty active e-truggy class.
I was hoping i can use the MP9E Evo motor mount and plastics, haven't gonr as far as trying as Ill wait for summer but thats my current plan if Kyosho doesnt produce somthing
Cain likes this.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Update on using one starter box box both the MP10/T. I have the mugen box and just put the front pegs on it cause it lines up with both cars and it seemed sturdy enough when locked in the front to start both!
Old 12-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Tim W.
Update on using one starter box box both the MP10/T. I have the mugen box and just put the front pegs on it cause it lines up with both cars and it seemed sturdy enough when locked in the front to start both!
I agree with you on the front pegs and if you are the only 1 starting your car.. if someone else starts it and doesn't get it lined up. poof there goes your starter box wheel or belt.. best case is a little smoke from the wheel hitting your chassis.. or if they are in a hurry for a flame out.. but everyone has their own way... I did it your way once and it almost cost me a race.. thank goodness I found another box to get my car started for the race..
Old 12-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cain
The same old Kyosho E-Conversion will work perfectly fine. You may have to trim some of the battery tray mounts in the front.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by J.Whiting
I agree with you on the front pegs and if you are the only 1 starting your car.. if someone else starts it and doesn't get it lined up. poof there goes your starter box wheel or belt.. best case is a little smoke from the wheel hitting your chassis.. or if they are in a hurry for a flame out.. but everyone has their own way... I did it your way once and it almost cost me a race.. thank goodness I found another box to get my car started for the race..
Don't you have some good news about this truggy pertaining to last weekend??? :P :P
Old 12-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by fiveoboy01
Don't you have some good news about this truggy pertaining to last weekend??? :P :P
ya ya homie. Last weekend at hobbyplex in Omaha we attended the techno series race.. few minor changes to the truck and it was on fire. Did everything right.. tqed 1st round. 2nd round i made a goof. Left transmitter on buggy so didnt have all my steering.. ended up 4th overall. In the main 1st lap i was taken out sent me to last.. but got back to 2nd for the podium.

fiveoboy01 and Galatians2 20 like this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.