Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree365Likes

Kyosho MP10T

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2019, 04:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

^^^^ great footage thanks!!! Nice driving btw!. Where is that track?
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

[QUOTE=flap jack;15532138]^^^^ great footage thanks!!! Nice driving btw!. Where is that track?[/QUOT

thank you. first race with the brand and obviously the truck. buddy bill ryan took the video and the track is part of the mnrc race series over the summer. this was motocity race track in motley Minnesota we go to in the spring and fall to start the series and end the series without and rain delays.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:58 AM
Tech Initiate

How easy is it for fuel gun access ?

Pictures may be deceptive but the opening doesn't look that large
Old 10-22-2019, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where

I do not use a fuel gun and I don't believe there is any cut out lines for it. but with the body so thin I will not be cutting anymore than I need to on the next 2 bodies and I will re-enforce the areas that broke.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Problem with a lot of these truggies(I have the same issue with my Tekno) is the roof of the body is real far from the top of the tank... so you would need a very large hole to have room for a fuel gun because of the distance to the tank filler neck.

this weekend I saw someone using a fuel “tube” with a type of trigger on the top. Not sure who makes it as a search didn’t turn up anything, but it would work better with a truggy than a gun.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B.McGinty
How easy is it for fuel gun access ?

Pictures may be deceptive but the opening doesn't look that large
I cut the hole on the lines in the body and my protek gun works perfectly. As was mentioned some bodies are higher but this one is close enough to the tank to allow the skinny part of the gun to easily reach the tank.

I did have some issue with the front body mount holes tearing. I added some shoe goo type stuff between the windshield and the holes and even though it was previously torn it held up fine. I also removed about 1/2” from the front bumper area to avoid it getting caught up in the ‘chassis’ bumper. This may have been the reason that I didn’t have issues with the post holes at race 2.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Finished the build Friday hoping to get out to a track at least once before it gets too cold.
Cain, Horatio and fiveoboy01 like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Did anyone get the headlight and grill sticker sheet in their kit? Mine didn't have one.
Old 11-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Mine didnt come with either....dont think its included
Old 11-04-2019, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Galatians2 20

Finished the build Friday hoping to get out to a track at least once before it gets too cold.
make sure the body holes are loser fitting or more oval.. also make sure you cut extra off the back so body does not hit the rear shock tower. do that by holding the rear shock tower and pushing on the front tower towards the rear and make sure there is a gap. also shoe goo or your choice of body glue up on the top of the body seems by the windows and all around the front body posts. seems to be the areas that the body likes to crack or break.
Galatians2 20 likes this.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Super Moderator

shoe goo in the blue are as this is where it likes to crack

make holes similar to this.

Horatio and Tmachine like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default Thanks for pics...

Originally Posted by J.Whiting

does anyone one know if there is a setup to run the same starter box for the truck and buggy? Mp10 series?
Old 11-05-2019, 04:54 AM
Super Moderator

I run 2 starter boxes but the chassis seems to be very close for both as I grabbed my truggy box by accident and started the buggy up with it.. the rear pegs were about 5mm longer or away from the rear of the chassis.

what I have done in the past with my other brand I ran was get the front pegs in place then get both buggy and truggy rear mars set and drill a few holes in box. add a few screws to hold the rear peg mount in place.. leave the rear peg mount a little loose and slide the mount between the preset holes for the rear of each vehicle. I will try to get a few picks later when I get home.. but in all honesty when traveling 4* hours for I race I prefer 2 starter boxes just incase 1 fails you have a back up.. just my opinion.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by J.Whiting

Thank you for pics and tips
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tmachine

does anyone one know if there is a setup to run the same starter box for the truck and buggy? Mp10 series?
Most guys run a separate box for buggy and truggy. I'm debating on whether or not to get a second box right now but might just do it in the winter to have for next season not sure yet.
I did what J.Whiting said he's done in the past.
I've set the front pegs so there in position for both the 10 and 10T. I have the rear set so I slide it all the way back for the 10T and have made a mark inside for where it needs to be for buggy just need to drill a whole and put a stop screw so I can slide it forward for 10 and have a stop point without having to look inside.
Flywheel hits directly in the center for 10T and about a mm forword for 10.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.