Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Fort Dodge Summer Series Final Round >

Fort Dodge Summer Series Final Round

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fort Dodge Summer Series Final Round

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Tech Rookie

The mugen is coming to put a whoopin on the lousis
Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

sorry guys but the race has been post-poned until next sat. we just got to much rain today. we tried, but it will just not be dry enough to race tomorrow. we don't want to be known as the second p-hill. looks like a full week of sunshine coming up so we should have it in perfect shape by next weekend.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by nitroal
sorry guys but the race has been post-poned until next sat. we just got to much rain today. we tried, but it will just not be dry enough to race tomorrow. we don't want to be known as the second p-hill. looks like a full week of sunshine coming up so we should have it in perfect shape by next weekend.
Al, can u guys post some pics of the track, although it sucks it got rained out I'm without kids next weekend so this should work out nicely
Old 09-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

go to iowarctracks.com. we have a few pics posted there. keep in mind that with a full week of sun, we are planning a couple small changes that we did not have time for with the rain this week. see ya next weekend!
Old 09-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

went out for some wet track testing today. track is going to be a lot of fun once we get it all packed and dialed in. we have a couple vids posted on iowarctracks.com. here's a link http://www.iowarctracks.com/viewtopi...4548&start=180
Old 09-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Saturday race

No one from omaha or lincoln is going to fort dodge on sat. because of the lincoln race that was scheduled for oct.2nd. if you were having it on sunday I would come and so would some others from omaha. Track looks fun!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

if you want to come over on sunday and play, let me know and i'll be there. we knew there would be a conflict with the money race and we understand. hopefully we can get in another race yet this fall.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default FDRC

I hate to conflict with Lincoln, but we need to get our last summer series race in. Time is running out, and Texas is coming fast. Our track is giving me the practice I need for that race. Dirt is very similar and thats where my priorities are.

I wouldnt want to bring those Mugen's to my track either.... Good choice for yall in Lincoln where ya got a shot at something. MUHAHAHAHA

T
Old 10-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default FDRC

We are thinking of having an electric 1/10 and 1/8 only day at FDRC this Sunday. This weekend, we had a blast! mod buggies were pulling wheelies down the straights! Great time!

Any interest from the Omaha guys for some electric action?

Please let me know

Tony