R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nebraska/Iowa Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nebraska-iowa-racing-76/)
-   -   Fort Dodge Summer Series Final Round (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nebraska-iowa-racing/433668-fort-dodge-summer-series-final-round.html)

mxtoeknee 09-10-2010 02:51 PM

Fort Dodge Summer Series Final Round

Will be Saturday September 25th here in Dodge. Track will be killer and a good warm up for Texas! Will be setup a lot like Texas last year. Hope to see yall! Hatcher, come get you some! Bring that Moogen so I can whoop up on it! LMAO

Tony Bacon

SteveJa 09-10-2010 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee (Post 7923763)
Will be Saturday September 25th here in Dodge. Track will be killer and a good warm up for Texas! Will be setup a lot like Texas last year. Hope to see yall! Hatcher, come get you some! Bring that Moogen so I can whoop up on it! LMAO

Tony Bacon

WOW Travis.... He just called you out !!!!!!!!

t hatcher 09-14-2010 09:18 AM

oh im coming.. and all that smack talk u got love it...:):)

mxtoeknee 09-14-2010 11:27 AM

FDRC

I got more where that came from! MUHAHAHA Anyone else that wants to come, IF you dont have a great time and LOVE THE TRACK, I will give you your money back! LMFAO! Trust me, this is going to be the race you talk about all WINTER!

Ill gather up as many front arms as I can for your Moogen Hatcher!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

TB

t hatcher 09-14-2010 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee (Post 7939458)
I got more where that came from! MUHAHAHA Anyone else that wants to come, IF you dont have a great time and LOVE THE TRACK, I will give you your money back! LMFAO! Trust me, this is going to be the race you talk about all WINTER!

Ill gather up as many front arms as I can for your Moogen Hatcher!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

TB

dont worry i have stock in losi diffs so i have plenty of money to buy my own...lmao:lol:

Cory B 09-14-2010 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by t hatcher (Post 7940103)
dont worry i have stock in losi diffs so i have plenty of money to buy my own...lmao:lol:

Oh no he didn't! :eek: :eek:

t hatcher 09-14-2010 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cory B (Post 7940391)
Oh no he didn't! :eek: :eek:

lol

mxtoeknee 09-14-2010 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by t hatcher (Post 7940103)

LMFAO! I love it. Now lets see if you got the nads to go big!?

MUHAHAHAHA

See yall at the track. I will post pics later next week for yall to salvate over. Gonna be dumb!

T

nickrodgers 09-21-2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee (Post 7923763)

Tony Bacon

Hey Tony how much does it cost to race? I might come out and race.

mxtoeknee 09-21-2010 11:52 AM

FDRC

$20 for first class and $15 for additional classes.

Later man

Tony

mxtoeknee 09-22-2010 08:27 AM

FDRC Summer Series

Hey guys,

I was wondering if it would help anyone over there if we have this race on Sunday rather then Saturday. I know you Nitro guys are used to Sundays. Let me know whatcha think?

Thanks

Tony

WideOpenThrottle RC 09-22-2010 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee (Post 7972090)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if it would help anyone over there if we have this race on Sunday rather then Saturday. I know you Nitro guys are used to Sundays. Let me know whatcha think?

Thanks

Tony

I might be able to make it if it was sunday but whatever the group wants is cool.

mxtoeknee 09-23-2010 08:25 AM

Fort Dodge RC

Well we decided to move the race to Sunday, so please help me to spread the word. I know it affects some people and I am sorry for that, but with the rain we are gonna get today, hopefully very little, we still have a lot to do. Yall are used to racing on Sundays anyway, right? :lol: The track is pretty much done other then placing a few things in here and there and laying ALL the tile. The good news is that we wont have to stop the races to water on Sunday. LOL

Regardless, it wont be a mud fest, I assure that. So dont be afraid to come out and have some fun.

Later

T

mxtoeknee 09-24-2010 10:11 AM

FDRC

AllSCT entries are only $10. We are even trying to rally a bunch of SC8 guys to watch them rumble. muhahahaha

T

mxtoeknee 09-24-2010 06:20 PM

FDRC

OMG I am more excited for this race then any other I think. This is gonna be a blast! Nitro guys wheeling some electric trucks! We worked the track from Noon today until right now. Tile is down! I will post a few pics late afternoon tomorrow for you guys. Lots of twists and turns, roller, more rollers, sweepers, off camber bank, and the boner air! This is unlike ANY track we have ever built. Rather then 14 foot lanes we are running 10-12 foot lanes. Rather then just going North and south there are chicanes, s turns and bowl corners. Cant wait to get everyone up here to throw some dirt around and rub some paint! See yall SUNDAY!

Tony