Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
Where to get a UE Monoblock for my FLM E-Maxx? >

Where to get a UE Monoblock for my FLM E-Maxx?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to get a UE Monoblock for my FLM E-Maxx?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Questions?? Where to get a UE Monoblock for my FLM E-Maxx?

Hi everyone.
I live in Australia, and can't order any of Unlimited Engineering products. Because they are out of stock, and don't ship to Australia.
Has anybody got any alternative. Or, spare monoblocks to suit my Emaxx?
http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...ore/13236.html
I will need a longer shaft as well. http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...ore/85017.html
Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ausprime
Hi everyone.
I live in Australia, and can't order any of Unlimited Engineering products. Because they are out of stock, and don't ship to Australia.
Has anybody got any alternative. Or, spare monoblocks to suit my Emaxx?
http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...ore/13236.html
I will need a longer shaft as well. http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/...ore/85017.html
Any help would be much appreciated.
Good luck! I built a Supermaxx years ago and it was the nicest RC I've ever had. I sold it though because UE quit making parts and I didn't want a shelf queen. I wish UE would get serious about RC again and start making parts. They came out with a really nice electric chassis about a year ago but it was limited production of course. They also didn't have any VBS in stock to go with the new chassis. Your best bet would be to ask around on the UE forum.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

I lucked out a couple years ago and through a PM on this site found a guy that had one through working a trade deal. Just search the sale section for guys with aftermarket Maxx trucks for sale and PM them, you might get lucky and they could have one laying around!
Old 10-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It may take a while but Robin Oury is getting ready to hatch out some new stuff. No doubt he will re-release some best sellers to help fund things. MonsterMaxx posts on this forum so I will let me speak for himself. Monoblocks can be found on ebay several times a year. Keep a look out I would be surprised if it takes 4 months. You could join the UE forum.

-Zack
Old 10-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Tech Adept

Hmmm...
I just went to register to the UE forums. This is the message that was displayed on screen:
The following errors occurred during your registration:
The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here

But when i click "click here" nothing happens.
I'v never even signed up to UE forums before. So why would i be banned?
Is it because my Email account is with "Gmail"?
I spend most of my time on Ultimate RC forum.
ausprime is my online name. So if you see any forums or youtube vids from "ausprime". It's me!

I have notifications from ebay about any "monoblock" that gets listed. But it doesn't show me any items, listed from other countries, unless they have allowed shipping to Australia. So if you spot any. from "your" country on ebay, please let me know.

In the mean time. I will contact Robin Oury - aka: MonsterMaxx
To see why my email account is banned.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Tech Regular

Send an email to: [email protected]

Robin will see it and respond that way mate. Quite a difficult forum to become a member of, but once you do and can log on, you are able to view the buy, sell, trade forum, which will be your best bet of finding a mono. UE sold out of new ones maybe 12 months ago. Ebay you see them maybe every 6 months max, so not the best spot to be looking. Hope this helps
Old 10-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by DarkSammy
Send an email to: [email protected]

Robin will see it and respond that way mate. Quite a difficult forum to become a member of, but once you do and can log on, you are able to view the buy, sell, trade forum, which will be your best bet of finding a mono. UE sold out of new ones maybe 12 months ago. Ebay you see them maybe every 6 months max, so not the best spot to be looking. Hope this helps
I send him an email. And he said that its Gmail thats banned. (not me personally)
He said he is working on some more monoblocks as we speak. I'm just waiting on a reply from him on how to pay. He eill ship to Austraila. But he doesn't except Australian Credit cards.
This is a quote from Robin:

Yes, it’s gmail.

Working on monoblocks now.

We ship to au, just can’t use your credit cards.

Regards,
Robin
Old 10-09-2014, 02:37 AM
Tech Regular

Yeah, communication is not his strongest quality lol. He also does not do paypal, which makes it impossible to order from UE directly if you are aussie like us. And "working on" means it could be 3 years before any are for sale to be honest. I get friends to order from UE on my behalf and then ship to Australia, as I am Aussie also. Best bet, setup a Hotmail account, and join with that, so then at least you can see the buy sell trade forum then.