Wiki Posts
Search

Finishing up my last project..

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigbadbasher
Yea, when i run my RC's i just do straight lines and go pick it up, turn it around and set it back on the ground, so i wouldn't know how it's handling in and out the corners

I didn't realize that you:

1) Have Superman like powers and are able to see through black plastic diff's while all the time knowing what's right and wrong in your vast time allotment in this hobby.

2) (and my personal favroite) Capable to remove your ear off the side of your head, stick it on your RC diff and listen to it while you are in a corner.

You asked a question, I happened to answer it. DEAL.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

LGWGM is correct, in that the flat plates should have the beveled edges facing towards the outside of the diff case. If you simply look at the case, and the plates, you will see that the plate is beveled to conform to the inside corner radius' of the slots in the case. Instructions or diagrams are not needed, as this is a basic assembly.

There is no need to be so offensive when he was trying to be helpful. To say that the forum is getting out of control when it is you showing bad tact, is hypocritical.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just want to thank you all who backed me up on the flat plate, spacer thinggy. Trolling on any forum is not my thing. All I wanted was to help the OP realize something he missed to avoid early breakdown. Funny some people think they know everything... not staying on this thread any longer. Thanks again
Old 05-13-2013, 09:36 AM
Suspended

Really done nice job there. The display you present for us very professional and inspiring...especially the colors used there...amazing!