Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
The Big Locked Thread >

The Big Locked Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: JPRaceway : On-road or Off-road?
On-Road
69.77%
Off-Road
30.23%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree1Likes

The Big Locked Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by droop
Millenium pro (fresh) 4000 pesos

tt01 stock with bearings 2000 pesos

used dish and spokes wheels. Tinanggal ko na yung rubbers
200 pesos set(4 pcs)
3 set of dish, 2 set of 5 spoke wheels

2 s3003 servo 600 pesos each
bro,can i see the pic of your tt-01 ,meron b body kasama?please send the picture at [email protected],tnx
Old 12-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Tech Initiate

For sale

Brand new HPI RTR units with box and sealed manuals

1. Kawasaki KFX100 w/ Stunt Steve
2. Hellfire

BARGAIN at 28k with electronics 25k without electronics

Send me a PM or text/call me at (917)8213242 if you're interested.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default for sale

For Sale:

Tamiya TNX 1/8 scale monster truck
- revo wheels and tires
- titanium turnbuckles
- some spares
- 8 aluminum shocks
- with sirio .27 engine (good racing condition)
- with rotostart system
- asking for 15K nego

*reason for selling: asthma patient
text of pm 09159298239
thanks
Old 12-13-2006, 12:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default For Sale Transmitter and Charger, GT7

For Sale Transmitter and Charger, GT7

For Sale KO Propo Mars R EX1 including receiver Php. 5000
;
Space Charger Php 4500

Novak GT7 Php. 3500
LOSI XXXS Php. 2500 ...Sold!!

Old 12-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Setup sheet of Much More owner of Mr. jang Ji Hyun

No wonder he was fast, he had a different shock position, droop and ride height. He was the fastest though.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

just a suggestion ...

with the HPI Works challenge officially over, maybe its time we close this thread and we merge back to the electric on-road thread. i think it would be a good way to get everyone to chat together and get to hang out online more rather than having a separate forum. the same will be done with the futaba cup thread (oldskul actually volunteered to close that one down since that race is over as well).... just a thought. we're trying to build a closer electric on-road community amongst all the racers and i think we can start doing that not only during the races but even here in the forums. what you think?
Old 12-13-2006, 02:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

for the road selling -lrp sphere competition brushless esc with nostram 2 star motor in good condition 7500php
-rc10 b4 factory team fully bling with lots of spares 9000php
until dec14 only coz leaving for singapore the next day call 09214306657/6815997 johnny
cheers
Attached Thumbnails The Big Locked Thread-picture-102.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-picture-103.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-lrp_spherecomp.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-sany0098.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-picture-193.jpg  

Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

For Sale:
RUSH SALE!
KO PROPO Mars R radio - reserve
with KO KR301F reciver
mint condition
screen has still good display
never droped
with free hang ten carrying case.
4k(shipped anywhere sa philipines)

Kyosho V1r- reserve
-Carbon fiber parts
-aluminum parts
-spares(arms nd towers)
-rx batt(deans)
-2x servos(s3003)
-Hobao H12 engne(good compression)
-pipe and manifold
-Hobao 45shore wheels
-no defects
all for 5k)buyer pays for shipment)
reason for selling: Upgrading to a new kit

Assorted Team Associated stuffs
1pc.graphite shaft - 200
1pc.aluminum shaft - 250
2pcs.non threaded shocks - 300
2pcs.threaded shocks - 350
and some team ae springs - 300
or get for just 1000php.

sold items:
Kyosho plastic protector

Contact number: 09162418156(NO PM'S PLEASE!)
Old 12-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Tech Master

Roborat: Any suggestions on this forum are very much welcome on my part and I know your good intentions for the hobby. Its just a matter of time that we have to decide on this matter, cause right now I think this thread is a big factor on our EP scene lately. Somehow we have put together a group that had discussed so many things concerning our brand which I think is a pleasure for others to post their views that could be irrelevant to other threads.

Somehow, I spoke to rough about the future of this thread and we agreed verbally that we might just have to change the thread title into something that doesn't portray any brand as soon as this series ends. Just like the Team ProJamm thread they had established, could be at least similar to that. Let me think about it, and find out from hpi boys if they wish to delete this thread, or if not I will be forced to change this thread title into something else like a group name. That's my honest opinion. Thanks!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Robo / Gareth:

That was when I was still one of the moderators. At that time I got into thinking that no matter how we tried to enjoin everybody to post with us in the existing Electric On-Road thread, somehow other racers seem to be uncomfortable sharing just one thread with us. And I honestly felt na parang magulo nga kung pagkakasyahin sa iisang thread ang lahat. For example, you have oldskul's group discussing TT-01's then in comes Gareth's group discussing their HPI kits/races plus the usual "Capitol Racer's" talk. Parang magulo yung several topics being discussed at the same time by different racers. Walang flow yung discussion.

That was my opinion.

Now, Oldskul has the minicoopers club and TAC/TRRS thread, and Gareth has the HPI thread. So I approached and told them about my plan to have a thread for each group. I mean, the On-road Nitro people have two threads, the Off-road people have three threads (including the bigscale) so why not give the bigger EP crowd have a few more thread? I asked them to come up with a title thread that is not connected to any brand. Okay naman, Oldskul agreed to keep just one thread for the Tamiya boys.

Again, that was my plan as a moderator at that time. I admit na nag-deviate ako sa policies ni Bernie during my 2year reign as regional dictator, er moderator . Since I'm no longer a moderator, it's up to you guys to decide whether you will still go ahead with the plan

Last edited by rough512; 12-13-2006 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

sale/swap.

Indy 30A reactor discharger - 1.5k fixed
-discharge nicd and nimh batts..
-discharge sidexside or stick packs
-very good condish
-no box(natapon na kasi eh..)

Click here for a picture and more information about the Discharger

pm na lang ung interesado. no shipping pls.

almost online lagi.

Thanks to the buyer and to RCTECH!!!

Looking for the ff: items
-NOVAK GTX E.S.C. ung good condition po(Malapit na...)
-Discharger tray, could also equalize the batts, good condish po(Malapit na din...)
-PSU with atleast 15A, much better mga 20A+, good condish po(Wala pa...)
PM na lang po ako..
Old 12-13-2006, 04:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Tamiya F201

Stock Tamiya F201
see first 2 pics below
makinis!
stock specs,
plus a few titanium turnbuckles where needed.
spare/extra upgraded 2soft, 2medium and 2hard springs... (2 sets nyan...so4na soft, 4na medium and 4 na hard springs)

with extra lexan body.... all in all 1 CF body, 1 yellow colored body with no stickers and 1 clear body with no stickers

2 sets of stickers ...one each for the clear and the CF bodies

perfect suspension set up with equal and slight tire wear ... parang totoo yung dating ng tire wear

extra set of unused old tires/wheels .. mahal din yan mga P600 yung 4 plastic rims tsaka P1500 yung rubber tires kung brand new.. so 2k wheel set/gulong pa lang!

special price is P5500, very negotiable pa

------------------------------------------------------

Modified Tamiya F201
see third to fifth pic below
makinis!
included Hop ups -
Aluminum Shock with upgraded springs
4 metal cantilevers
High speed gears,
light weight (center) shaft (larger diameter than stock shaft)
adjustable turnbuckles, 8 yata lahat, 2 on each of the 4 different suspensions
Aluminum motor mount,
universal shafts ?

with wheels / tires
plus extra set of rubber tires..unmounted..brand new... in plastic ... mga 1.5k worth na yan unmounted na gulong pa lang

a few other small spare parts

P6999 very very very negotiable pa ..

....lalo na kung pareho mo kunin ... siguro P10,000

both kits are fine, i just wanna shift funds for a used 4WD suzuki jimny... hehehehe

0916 582 2996
can ship to provinces..just add P100-200
Attached Thumbnails The Big Locked Thread-p9210012.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-p9210013.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-p9210007.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-p9210009.jpg   The Big Locked Thread-p9210010.jpg  

Old 12-13-2006, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

Rough/Robo: Rough you hit the nail on the head. Just as what you said, parang magulo nga if we merge into one thread. To begin with, majority of our forum members own ep and theres no any possible way at the moment that we can all talk and sync in all our views for rc in one thread. Rough was just trying to be realistic since he has seen that merging it into one won't work just like what happened from the past. Although I am still optimistic that the present threads are working perfectly, maybe just have to do slight changes for improvements pa rin. Maybe in the future we could all be in one thread..... eh di masaya! Mr. Moderators
Old 12-13-2006, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

To The Moderator of all Threads: Sir/s Thank you for the Honest Opinon about Our Thread. Im sure Geetoo will come up with a good and immidaite solution for this matter.
To be Honest... Its Good to Merge all Racers in one Thread, but as we all know we are not going to talk about One Brand, One Race Track, One event or even One Person each time. It would be Chaotic enough to put all concerns in one Thread... Tatamarin yung Readers for the Inconsistencies of the Thread. Not that Im saying we should separate Each Club or Group but maybe Its OK to Have our Own Thread for our Own Little Conversations regarding our Group. Besides We have the Race Announcement and Race results Thread na diba? Majority of us naman go there to see the postings. And every now and then we look into other Threads to see a few things... that is if we are on the mood for other topics. Otherwise Pangit naman kung makialam tayo sa usapan ng Iba just for reading it on the same Thread.

If ever you finally Close the Thread of HPI Workshop we would Appriciate it if you Allow Geetoo to come up with another Thread for our Racers. Personally I would appreciate it if you do....

I am not in Manila now but still an Avid Fan of RC and wish to continue reading post on RCtech form my Co-racers under Geetoo's group.

Thank you for any consideration you will Extend on this matter.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:30 AM
Tech Master

Moderators:

We would greatly appreciate if you let us keep this thread and change the title or let Geeto create another one for The Fort boys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.