R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Manila Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/manila-racers-33/)
-   -   The Big Locked Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/manila-racers/42931-big-locked-thread.html)

donitaROSE 03-03-2003 06:01 PM

The Big Locked Thread

Originally posted by edwinnmoratalla
Has anyone of you tried bringing a gallon of Nitro fuel on a passenger plane? Di ba nila sisitahin? Ano suggestion nyo to hide it just in case the airport personnel does not allow it on board?
OK lang yan basta dont forget to bring your remote detonator and koran para kumpleto props mo. ikamusta mo na lang kami sa mga magiging kakosa mong taliban!

centax error! 03-04-2003 07:14 PM

Originally posted by donitaROSE
OK lang yan basta dont forget to bring your remote detonator and koran para kumpleto props mo. ikamusta mo na lang kami sa mga magiging kakosa mong taliban!
and the 70 virgins.... he he he!

rcsource 03-26-2003 03:19 AM

I'm here in the states but I'm more than happy to help my fellow filipinos out back in the home land.

Check out our site. Email me if I can hook you up with anything. I'll do my best to help save on shipping charges.

Check out my thread here

Email: [email protected]

ninen 03-29-2003 08:11 AM

motor question

Post questions and informations about electric motors for R/C cars.

lem2 04-04-2003 03:52 AM

TracksI've been too!

Pearl Plaza Tracks
Its a nice and small track, new asphalt, but the owners are very busy with work kaya la na Races dun. I think you could still practice.
Its on the third floor of the parking lot of the Pearl Plaza Mall, along Quirino Avenue. kaparallel niya yun street ng Domestic Road. 1/1oth EP pero pwed din ang GP(ata)

Sayang yun tracks!

Capitol Speedway
My home track!!! new layout which allows you to concentrate on the race not the speed!! (Thanks to the designers!) Needs new asphalt but the atmosphere there is FUN FUN FUN!!!! parang may firesta lagi pag madami racers!! hehehehee

Meron din side show ng mga nag te-tennis at wall climbing!!!

Pasig Tracks (tito)

BIG as in nice flowing tracks!!! world class baga!! di ka masisiraan ng car!! \Great for GP and they also have a killer offroad track with lots of BIG Jumps!!!!

Taas ng racers stand!!!!!!

Fiesta
Big tracks but a bit dirty, pero maganda kasi changeable ang layout!!! for EP and GP.
2nd floor of Fiesta Carnival (used to be the largest indoor amusement park in ASIA)

Rockwell
no comment!!! just go there and appreciate, Sorry pala nabasag ko na yun bariers!!! Dami side shows!!! dito matututo ang racers na maging malinis!!! hehehehehe ( need ashtrays ) Umpisa na ang mga 1/12th, Micro and Mini-Z!!!!!!!
Its at the parking lot, Powerplant Mall (G3) Rockwell Mkti.

PSQ-1
great now for parking real cars!!! but may nag papraktis pa din dun. Sayang yun tracks and the location.

SOCAL
nice big INDOOR Oval track convertible to touring!! Laki ng store. Yun pit area malaki din and betwen the on road and off road track!! Tapos binebenta yun tronsponder $65, kamahal!! (parang yun nakalagay sa 1/12th ni Raj) Wish nakatakbo sana ako dun hehehehe

Tommi Makkinen 04-22-2003 09:30 AM

Originally posted by ninen
What can you say about the re-release of tamiya's tyrell p34 six wheeler??

cnong meron nito??..

any comment?? kasi im planning to buy it.

tnx.

ninen,

check out my reply in Tamiya Forum...:D Peace!

Baluga 05-02-2003 08:01 AM

It,

U got PM.

qcautosports 05-26-2003 01:09 AM

Originally posted by TambokGT
NTC3 is a good all around parking lot racing car.....good for small and decent size tracks.
...thanks for reminding me...F1...Ferrari is the F1 champion...
and the NTC3...just like a FERRARI.:) ;) :p :nod: :smile: :cool: :rolleyes: :blush: :lol: :sneaky: :tire:

TambokGT 05-27-2003 06:21 PM

may parking ot racing dyan di ba? Hobby people...I think

killer 06-03-2003 01:42 AM

is this true?

That the Nitro TC3 was designed by a Filipino? and his name is Torrance de Guzman?.. just asking. :nod:

TambokGT 06-03-2003 02:04 AM

lol.......where did you hear that rumor?

I remember AE had a contest to name the new nitro touring car they where developing(NTC3).....a Filipino kid won...I think thats the guy.....I think he got the first production NTC3 too.

killer 06-05-2003 02:34 AM

Originally posted by TambokGT
lol.......where did you hear that rumor?

I remember AE had a contest to name the new nitro touring car they where developing(NTC3).....a Filipino kid won...I think thats the guy.....I think he got the first production NTC3 too.

:ö: give them (AE) a call and ask them ;) i know you wouldn't believe it 'till you here it from them. :nod:

TambokGT 06-05-2003 07:22 AM

dude,
you call 'em...I don't even care who the designer is.

TambokGT 06-06-2003 10:19 PM

Re: The best tuning guide!!

Originally posted by it
IS yourself.

You can follow the tuning guide or set up from any manufacturer. I think the best way is to get to know your car and how does your car react on the track with your driving. Tuning guides is good to start off, but feeling your car the way you want would be better. Eventhough our car and motor is the same with the team drivers. Our cars, motors, setup and driving skills is still different from them.

We as the driver needs to adjust in our specific car (very important). Those team drivers did not come up with those set up right away. They felt their car on the track and start adjusting on the things they do not like on their car.

Hope this helps!!!

AMEN TO THAT, IT!!!

evaa 06-08-2003 11:51 PM

Re: NTC3 Tuning Guide

Originally posted by ArchieNTC3
HEY people.

I got NTC3 Tuning Guide from AE.

Send me e-mail if you want copy!... DUDE its FREE!
cant accept HOTMAIL or YAHOO addresses.. the file is big and about 56 pages in ACROBAT format!

is there a site where i can download that guide? kindly post the site naman, tanx:nod: