Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Traders Dispute Thread: Scams, Complaints, etc... >

Traders Dispute Thread: Scams, Complaints, etc...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traders Dispute Thread: Scams, Complaints, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 03:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vyt666
saan branch ng lils?
Hi,

Lil's Megamall branch.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Murdoc
Guys,

Need help/advice. I bought a gt power charger from Lil's last May 2010. Initially it worked just fine. After a month, the charger is not even that used, the charger all of a sudden failed. I thought that it was the battery that I bought but when we used a friend's charger, the charging went smoothly.

So, I went to back Lil's and I was hoping that they would replace it since it was only a month when I bought it from them. They said that they DON'T replace items!(what!?!). No warranty? What if they sell (unintentionally) an item that have factory defects in the first place? Ang spiel sa akin:'Lugi naman daw sila'. Wow! Their supplier/s should give them warranties, right? Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, they offered to just have it repaired. It's been a month and it's still not repaired. No parts available daw. Maybe they can go back to their supplier and ask? I don't know. I just want my charger back, which i worked very hard for to be able to buy.

I am very upset and disappointed with the poor after sales and customer service of this hobby shop.

I don't know where else to go to file a complaint.

Please help.

Thanks.
Sorry for what happen...hope Lil's will settle this matter asap before somebody take action.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bandit1
Sorry for what happen...hope Lil's will settle this matter asap before somebody take action.
Thanks. I am really hoping that Lil's will do something about it. All I want is my charger, which I had already paid for, fixed or replaced as soon as possible.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Guys,

Need help/advice. I bought a gt power charger from Lil's last May 2010. Initially it worked just fine. After a month, the charger is not even that used, the charger all of a sudden failed. I thought that it was the battery that I bought but when we used a friend's charger, the charging went smoothly.

So, I went to back Lil's and I was hoping that they would replace it since it was only a month when I bought it from them. They said that they DON'T replace items!(what!?!). No warranty? What if they sell (unintentionally) an item that have factory defects in the first place? Ang spiel sa akin:'Lugi naman daw sila'. Wow! Their supplier/s should give them warranties, right? Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, they offered to just have it repaired. It's been a month and it's still not repaired. No parts available daw. Maybe they can go back to their supplier and ask? I don't know. I just want my charger back, which i worked very hard for to be able to buy.

I am very upset and disappointed with the poor after sales and customer service of this hobby shop.

Please help.

Thanks.
What power supply were you using with the charger?? is it 220v?
If you were using a 12v power supply with it was it the off shelf handy man ace hardware type like challenger brand or panther??

If so you might have inadvertently cause the failure of the charger. these PS do not have high tolerance regulation circuitries and some times surges and voltage drops happen. Especially the moment you turn the PS off. did you unplug the charger out of the ps before you upluged the ps from the outlet??

That would explain why your charger got damaged.

You need a high performance voltage converter regulator. Or you can simply use a 12v batt.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Post Recalled

Last edited by funprise; 07-29-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Guys,

Please help.

Thanks.
i agree with you about lils poor after sales...
sana mapalitan nila item nyo po...

share ko lang...

bumili ako RTR sa PITSHOP nag-kaproblema dinala ko sa kanila, after checking nakita esc and controller may diprencya, replace agad nila ng NEW ESC at NEW CONTROLLER.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by funprise
What power supply were you using with the charger?? is it 220v?
If you were using a 12v power supply with it was it the off shelf handy man ace hardware type like challenger brand or panther??

If so you might have inadvertently cause the failure of the charger. these PS do not have high tolerance regulation circuitries and some times surges and voltage drops happen. Especially the moment you turn the PS off. did you unplug the charger out of the ps before you upluged the ps from the outlet??

That would explain why your charger got damaged.

You need a high performance voltage converter regulator. Or you can simply use a 12v batt.
hi,

The charger I bought from lil's had a built in power supply. Thank you for the tip as I plan to buy another charger that would require a separate power supply. Definitely won't be buying it from lil's again.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by lance_allan

share ko lang...

bumili ako RTR sa PITSHOP nag-kaproblema dinala ko sa kanila, after checking nakita esc and controller may diprencya, replace agad nila ng NEW ESC at NEW CONTROLLER.
I agree with you, sir! 100%! Individual sellers that don't have a shop are WAY better to deal with than Lil's.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

add ko lang din po sa mga nakakabasa dito, had a similar incident narin, and i am sure na faulty ang device dahil pati ang 12v source came from them, w/c is a charger from a toshiba laptop. sunog ata ang gtpwr charger dahil ng pinatingnan ko sa ka-rc ko, di na nag wowork talaga kahit pa ibang 12v na power source. tapos meron pang isang incident na ther body shell was price too high for whats its worth. and yung isang tindera, nakipagargue pa dahil kaya daw ganun price nya is lightweight daw ang shell, which when i check online hindi naman at wala ring nilabas ang tamiya na lightweight shell of that model.

ngayon ko lang nilabas to since may nagumpisa na, akala ko kasi di kasama ang shops dito. lastly asan naba yung mga may magagandang gawi na sales person sa lils, ang mga nai-wan ay sobrang fefeeling. maganda lang ang mga gawi kung may pera kang above 10k sa wallet o pambayad sa kanila, i hope the management of lils read this.

this is probably one of the many reasons why you are starting to lose customers, if not have lost customer already.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lance_allan

share ko lang...

And to add............

I got a novak AC charger from PITSHOP, 1 month of using it it fails, Replaced brand new!!! I even did not asked for it to be replaced.........

It breaks again........... Replaced it with a more expensive Reedy AC Charger............. after 1 month........... it fails............. Replaced again.......... no quetion asked............. he sees Im not happy with it because ............. gave me a big deal on a better charger!!!

Customer service is 110% with Pitshop.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default LILS hobby shop Trinoma

been there few weeks back ,
customer service really sock big time, some item over price, hope when i come back those two ladies would be replace for a better sales person , mass okay pa konti ka usap yung tech nila,

Last edited by beeside; 08-01-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default bout Lils

hahaha.. share ko na din to.. kahit may katagalan na konti.. (na Brought up eh.. kaya join nako..)

before nasa onroad drifting ako.. newbie ika nga.. the only store i know is lils.. so nag drop by ako sa trinoma branch.. wearing only short and shirt.. i tried to get a 23t motor.. zempre bago ako.. i dont know pa mga meaning ng turns.. and trying to familiarized myself sa rc world. i asked the lady.. before she could answer.. my dumating old guy.. but full of cash sa pocket why? he bought several parts.. instead i assist ako.. nauna za.. take note: 2 pa sila nag assist.. hehehe nga naman naka short ako.. hehe.. at tsinelas.. di nalang ako kumibo.. same incident again happen on their branch in megamall.. mga 2 weeks after.. kaya nag offroad nako agad.. binenta ko na agad kit ko...

but never never again ako kukuha ng kahit anong kit sakanila..

very poor service.. hope that yung mayari my account dito.. para makita naman ito..

and sa comment sa pitshop.. one word " PANALO" one great shop and people..
Old 08-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

SUMBONG, SUMBONG! kay BONGGANG BONGGANG BONGBONG...

Old 08-24-2010, 03:32 AM
Tech Elite

I agree with you, sir! 100%! Individual sellers that don't have a shop are WAY better to deal with than Lil's.

Bradir puwedi complain yan sa supplier. pareho kami nag order sa GT. If you visit our shop meron din ako GT power. ako nga nauna diyan eh kaya lang nagaya na naman. Dapat palitan yan bago o repair nila yan.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by suntok2
Bradir puwedi complain yan sa supplier. pareho kami nag order sa GT. If you visit our shop meron din ako GT power. ako nga nauna diyan eh kaya lang nagaya na naman. Dapat palitan yan bago o repair nila yan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.