R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Hong Nor / Jammin Products And RC Fans Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/59513-hong-nor-jammin-products-rc-fans-thread.html)

plazma 01-08-2005 03:32 AM

Hong Nor / Jammin Products And RC Fans Thread

how does the X1-CR pro (ofna) perform in malaysia??it seems that it was never mention in any threads in malaysia r/c racers forum link...thought it was suppose to be a very good car...hmmm...wierd..:nod: (just want to know more learn more about the car:lol: )

Bengkel_Spanar 01-09-2005 08:04 PM

X1-CR- PRO

X1-CR was get 2nd place behind the taiwan driver on GS buggy race at HPC glamery buggy track. This car is great performance when race time...Mr. ah M was complete same lap with taiwan driver and behind a few second form taiwan driver.

I think at Klang valley area have a few new beginner it runninng X1-CR. i don't know know which hobbyshop is really promote this X1-CR . I was read a few review from internet about this car. It very good ....also....

jfc_tech 01-09-2005 08:09 PM

just curious...which hobbyshop selling this kit? any RTR? Its the same thing as the Jammin' x1 by Jay Halsey, right?:)

jets 01-09-2005 08:59 PM

LKH Model Sports

This car is distributed by Lai Kok Heng of LKH Model Sports. His shop is near Titiwangsa.

plazma 01-09-2005 10:00 PM

Originally posted by jfc_tech
just curious...which hobbyshop selling this kit? any RTR? Its the same thing as the Jammin' x1 by Jay Halsey, right?:)
yes, it's the same car.it is the jammin X1-CR by jay hasley..infact, it's a taiwanese made car by HongNor which makes the same car,CD3 (1/10 shaft car)and lai kok heng is selling the car in malaysia.

plazma 01-09-2005 10:02 PM

Re: X1-CR- PRO

Originally posted by Bengkel_Spanar
X1-CR was get 2nd place behind the taiwan driver on GS buggy race at HPC glamery buggy track. This car is great performance when race time...Mr. ah M was complete same lap with taiwan driver and behind a few second form taiwan driver.

I think at Klang valley area have a few new beginner it runninng X1-CR. i don't know know which hobbyshop is really promote this X1-CR . I was read a few review from internet about this car. It very good ....also....

AH M(X1-CR) could have won that race i think if not for a mistake where no one ran to get his car in the final finutes of the race...but nevertheless, the taiwan driver is indeed skillful. :nod: :nod: :nod:

jfc_tech 01-09-2005 10:29 PM

Re: LKH Model Sports

Originally posted by jets
This car is distributed by Lai Kok Heng of LKH Model Sports. His shop is near Titiwangsa.
i know Lai Kok Heng...he drove Mugen MTX3 at Kuching Asean race..if i not mistaken. So how much is it..Pro & RTR? PM me if to be a secret.;)

Bengkel_Spanar 01-09-2005 11:42 PM

buggy

Hallo guy, Can you telling me a klang valley which buggy car most popular, I mean which model is more selling at klang valley area. Is it MBX5 or Storm or Kyosho MP7.5 or X1-CR or Hyper 7 or Sacker or dirt pro or etc.

give your commend........bye..

Bengkel_Spanar 01-11-2005 01:27 AM

X1-CR-pro setup

Actually this questions for X1-CR setup at Glamery HPC Buggy Track. Anyone there can share some information..What tyre should been use, What rate of shock oil for front and rear . What rate oil for C/F/R diff.

If Mr. Ah M can give some tip that was good for beginner to learn something about this X1-CR pro.

jfc_tech 01-11-2005 06:29 PM

Any price for the pro & RTR? thanks friend.:)

wenyi... 01-13-2005 04:01 AM

Re: Re: LKH Model Sports

Originally posted by jfc_tech
i know Lai Kok Heng...he drove Mugen MTX3 at Kuching Asean race..if i not mistaken. So how much is it..Pro & RTR? PM me if to be a secret.;)
thought he was driving the HongNor CD3 when in kuching??hmm..

HPC 01-13-2005 07:33 AM

wenyi - In Kuching I believe he was still driving the MTX3.Only switched to CD3 couple months back.

Cheers!:)

jfc_tech 01-14-2005 07:16 PM

:D :D
wenyi..he used MTX3..i took picture of it ;)

arghh 02-25-2005 09:30 PM

i've heard that rcpitstop subang will selling this x1cr starting mac 2005. hopefully the price is cheaper and got alot of part

LKH 03-05-2005 07:22 AM

X1CR is selling RM 1350.00 only if you get from Kok Heng at LKH modelsports.