R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Malaysian R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers-48/)
-   -   Hong Nor / Jammin Products And RC Fans Thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysian-r-c-racers/59513-hong-nor-jammin-products-rc-fans-thread.html)

knight 03-06-2005 03:07 AM

RM $1350? seen that car perform before. thought such a performance car should be the same price as mugen, Xray etc..either way, i'm going to get 1..is this a promotion price? and when does it end? can't wait to lay my hands on it.

arghh 03-16-2005 07:28 PM

Originally posted by LKH
X1CR is selling RM 1350.00 only if you get from Kok Heng at LKH modelsports.
sparepart...??? do you have...
- alloy 3.5 degree rear toe in block
- alloy no. 2 anti squat plate
- alloy A or B block for lower / upper front arm holder
- hinge pin holder for lower / upper arm and hub (bolt & nut type)
- one piece engine mount
- alloy stand for servo post
- alloy wing stay post

arghh 03-20-2005 09:33 PM

Originally posted by arghh
- threaded hinge pin for lower / upper arm and hub (bolt & nut type)
- one piece engine mount
- alloy wing stay post

alloo LKH modelsports... answer laaa....

Bengkel_Spanar 03-20-2005 10:40 PM

alloo LKH modelsports... answer laaa....
heee....i don't think LKH will answer to you.....You should call him directly...la...this guy so....? iya ....susah mau cakap la....

LKH 03-20-2005 10:42 PM

please contant Lai Kok Heng at 016-2216319 or shop Tel-
03-40225552 ,shop opening at before 2.00pm . Thank You.

:nod: :nod: :nod:

rcbuggy2005 03-21-2005 05:11 PM

Where to buy Buggy Kit & Spares in Johor Bahru??

Hi to all,

Can anyone tell me the address and shop phone number of those hobby shop that sells buggy kit & spares at a reasonable price in Johor Bahru???

Thanks a lot.

Bengkel_Spanar 03-21-2005 07:31 PM

Re: Where to buy Buggy Kit & Spares in Johor Bahru??

Originally posted by rcbuggy2005
Hi to all,

Can anyone tell me the address and shop phone number of those hobby shop that sells buggy kit & spares at a reasonable price in Johor Bahru???

Thanks a lot.

You can try see at the web page http:\\www.niko.com.my and call mr. nico cheng...sure he will help you.....

knight 03-22-2005 10:53 PM

- hinge pin holder for lower / upper arm and hub (bolt & nut type)
- one piece engine mount
- alloy wing stay post

alamak, if malaysia no stock(maybe all sold out?) singapore have mah. i know hobby paradise have many of these parts in stock,plenty of them.that's what my friend told me lo.

Offroader manix 03-22-2005 11:25 PM

K,

So you from Hobby Paradise Singapore?

Mind you but don't you think going thru proper channel would ensure better sales and after services.

knight 03-23-2005 12:46 AM

oh, pls don'y get the wrong idea here.
first of all, i am not from hobby paradise. i just happen to visit there occasionally but my friend frequents there and he gave me the knowledge that hobby paradise also has much to offer.therefore i posted it here just for reference or suggestion.
secondly, i am just suggesting another option for people.not bad intention here.
thirdly, i of course agree with you that going through proper channel will ensure better sales and after sales service.

so pls, don't get me wrong here.

W-1 03-23-2005 04:40 AM

Originally posted by knight
RM $1350? seen that car perform before. thought such a performance car should be the same price as mugen, Xray etc..either way, i'm going to get 1..is this a promotion price? and when does it end? can't wait to lay my hands on it.
Haiya

Knight u batter dont buy buggy la, u could only talk rocks but cannot play rock la :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arghh 03-25-2005 08:28 PM

what's the best diff setup for this car..?? do they make option 20 or 22 degree c-hub

arghh 04-11-2005 10:23 PM

:tire: :batman: :lol: :flaming: :sneaky: :spidey: :(

X1CR 04-14-2005 12:07 PM

X1CR parts support

does any one know where can i get X1CR buggy parts in singapore or malaysia?..c'oz it's hard to get Jammin X1CR parts here in indonesia..the parts are so limited.. ..

Kiss Me 04-15-2005 12:07 AM

Re: X1CR parts support

Originally posted by X1CR
does any one know where can i get X1CR buggy parts in singapore or malaysia?..c'oz it's hard to get Jammin X1CR parts here in indonesia..the parts are so limited.. ..
In malaysia LHK model sports