Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jews for Jesus!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Pelletier
Jews for Jesus exists i worked for a architect who did the plans for a JFJ church. This is real.....
They certainly do exist even have a TV show on cable..

But in reality they are just confused Christians...
Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Driver86
Now, I would never call anybody stupid for believing in their religion, except Scientologists
Actually, scientologists (or however it's spelled) have more physical evidence to support their claims than any other religion to date. IMO they are incorrectly understanding what evidence they see, but from a purely evidence based standpoint they are out front.

I am an agnostic atheist, raised roman catholic for the record

It really annoys me when christians count jews into their numbers which allows them to claim many more in their religion than is accurate
Old 10-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Adamska27
It really annoys me when christians count jews into their numbers which allows them to claim many more in their religion than is accurate
Well arguably even saying 'christian' as a religion is a new concept and a bit of a misnomer.. Different denominations have many conflicting beliefs (some strongly so) and until recently saw themselves as different religions, but to fight the growing tide of secularism and humanism they now, when it suits them, count themselves as one religion..
Old 11-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Tech Addict

Big Jewish supporter and defender here too. (Non-Jewish myself) But, Jews for Jesus is Christianity. There is a thread for that.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Jewish here
Old 03-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

All famous Prophets like Ibrahim, Musa, Ismail etc were Jews except the last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Got nothing against Jewish people but a few bad apples are giving the Jews some bad image. I wonder why Hitler hated the Jews sooo much....
Old 04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by peter george
stop being a dictator and telling everybody what to do. Now go take your medication and go talk to your imaginary friend .!
Asking for respect the way you have been, and then retaliating like that will get you nowhere.

Surely your God taught you that.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Tech Rookie

שלום לכל החברה מארץ הקודש
hello to all mates here from Israel
Old 05-22-2013, 05:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

да и похуй

Last edited by rcxray; 11-01-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by glarepro
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter, but my Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother were not so lucky. They died in Auwschitz. I have very semetic looking features including the hooked shnoz and eyes close together to my nose, so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. Notice I capitalized the word PERFECT because all of us jews are sons of God begining with Adam, but none of us is or was a PERFECT and sinless son of our Aba Father God except for Jesus. I was just curious as to how many of us Jewish R/C racers also believe in Jesus as I do.

By the way, this is my first post, and I have a TRF511 that I will be building and so I found this website as a helpful source of info for my new r/c car project. I am also an avid R/C heli pilot.

God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken
Way to go!

Your frankness has moved me brother. I'm not a Jew for starters.

But really my eyes were caught by the mention of Jesus here. Was not expecting it to be so in this forum of steep competition.

Appreciate your courage. By the way I'm a Christian too. Shalom!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:24 AM
Suspended

Last edited by nexxus; 11-25-2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: You don't have to agree with peoples religion but you should respect them
Old 12-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Wow,,,, very exciting to see young Jews and Christians coming together and sharing their faith is something far greater then just toy trucks or fast cars.. sharing the hope of Christ is greater then life itself. In my 54 years of living, n have yet to see such hope in today's youth,,, I am very encouraged and hopeful to see more of this in years to come,,,,Thanks for sharing my friends,,,a man years ago whom also was what they call a born again Jew, by the name of a Keith Green, shared his testimony of how he came out of the world Phycholdelic drugs, Eastern philosophy, and religious Mumbo jumbo became a great man of faith and started a church very much like what Christ himself started back in the days of the disciples,,,,last days ministries! a very good group of people just like yourselves,,,,keep the faith my friends until the day he returns!!!Bless you all!
Old 02-17-2014, 02:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Im new to this forum and i got it from
Old 05-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

When I think of Jews, I am thinking of the tribe of Judah. Christ said the different tribes of Israel would be spread throughout the different parts of the world. Christ did many miracles that are recorded by witnesses, and also the Dead Sea Scrolls account of it. Faith is a very personal issue that has to be treated with respect. I am bothered by the world(professors) lying about the big bang theory when they know better, but want to be respected by those who do not believe, so they can have an agnostic belief. I am also part of the family of Israel as my ancestors fled Germany in the 1700's. Let us handle these matters with kindness, and respect the OP's opinion.
Old 05-27-2015, 04:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Shalom

Liking this thread ! Some of my favourite things all together, Jews / Jewish culture, Jesus (Yeshua - of course) and RC cars. Shalom, blessings and quick lap times to all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.