Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Club Forums > Jewish Racers
Jews for Jesus!!! >

Jews for Jesus!!!

Like Tree1Likes

Jews for Jesus!!!

Reply

Old 10-22-2009, 04:57 PM
  #1  
Tech Rookie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Default Jews for Jesus!!!

Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter, but my Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother were not so lucky. They died in Auwschitz. I have very semetic looking features including the hooked shnoz and eyes close together to my nose, so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. Notice I capitalized the word PERFECT because all of us jews are sons of God begining with Adam, but none of us is or was a PERFECT and sinless son of our Aba Father God except for Jesus. I was just curious as to how many of us Jewish R/C racers also believe in Jesus as I do.

By the way, this is my first post, and I have a TRF511 that I will be building and so I found this website as a helpful source of info for my new r/c car project. I am also an avid R/C heli pilot.

God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken
glarepro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 PM
  #2  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
dustin keeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 201
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Hey brother. Iam not Jewish, but I am a believer. I want to thank you and all of you Jewish folks on here and thruout the world that because of you I can have eternal life (romans 9, 10 and 11). I was able to be grafted in to the plan of the Lord. Because of what you have gone thru for me to have this life I am so thankfull. I love the jewish people and have a heart for Isreal. So, Publicly, THANK YOU.
dustin keeler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:42 AM
  #3  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Germany, Berlin
Posts: 19
Default

Never thought religion, ethnics, etc. would ever be a topic in RC Racing!
Thought I was save here, unfortunately I'm not ....
basti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:40 AM
  #4  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 316
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Never thought religion, ethnics, etc. would ever be a topic in RC Racing!
Thought I was save here, unfortunately I'm not ....
nobody is safe anymore
C.Harper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 AM
  #5  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (23)
 
kvnjnsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 318
Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)
Default

Why did you click on the link if you don't want to either contribute of learn?

People respecting your opinion requires you to first respect theirs.

God Bless you and Happy Easter.
kvnjnsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:16 AM
  #6  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 121
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Wow quite a ridiculous thing to be on an rc forum....
m_weinerich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:38 PM
  #7  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (369)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,481
Trader Rating: 369 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by m_weinerich View Post
Wow quite a ridiculous thing to be on an rc forum....
If some one took the time to post it and it matters to them,then its fine. I have no problem with any body's religion as long as it does not tell them to blow up me and my family because we are of different faith. God bless ans shalom.
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 PM
  #8  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: A beautiful place in the Isle of Borneo
Posts: 153
Default

Talk rc man..or leave for relevant forum
Zizu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:08 AM
  #9  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 774
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glarepro View Post
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter, but my Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother were not so lucky. They died in Auwschitz. I have very semetic looking features including the hooked shnoz and eyes close together to my nose, so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. Notice I capitalized the word PERFECT because all of us jews are sons of God begining with Adam, but none of us is or was a PERFECT and sinless son of our Aba Father God except for Jesus. I was just curious as to how many of us Jewish R/C racers also believe in Jesus as I do.

By the way, this is my first post, and I have a TRF511 that I will be building and so I found this website as a helpful source of info for my new r/c car project. I am also an avid R/C heli pilot.

God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken
Originally Posted by dustin keeler View Post
Hey brother. Iam not Jewish, but I am a believer. I want to thank you and all of you Jewish folks on here and thruout the world that because of you I can have eternal life (romans 9, 10 and 11). I was able to be grafted in to the plan of the Lord. Because of what you have gone thru for me to have this life I am so thankfull. I love the jewish people and have a heart for Isreal. So, Publicly, THANK YOU.
Wow awesome guys! I haven't ever clicked on the Jewish forum but just happened to see this topic. Good stuff man (or woman).

I am always excited to see people who share my interest in RC as well as other things, in this case Faith in Jesus Christ.

For the party crashers who are downing anyone who speaks about their faith. Go find a thread where RC guys are talking motorcycles, or photography or what ever subject they are building a friendship over and bother them.

Thank you, Have a Blessed day.
Peace to you brothers!
Ghostrider86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 08:45 AM
  #10  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (369)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,481
Trader Rating: 369 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Talk rc man..or leave for relevant forum
stop being a dictator and telling everybody what to do. Now go take your medication and go talk to your imaginary friend .!
peter george is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:52 AM
  #11  
Tech Master
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: 1st Earth
Posts: 1,100
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

It's funny that people think that God/Jesus are imaginary and make such a big deal of it. I've never seen such bashing when people talk about Wizards and Vampires. But talk about Jesus and those who don't know Him want to say he's just imaginary. Every historian in the world excepts that Jesus lived and died in the time the Bible says. The question becomes whether you accept that He was God's only son?

Peter George....Even now I think God's working in you to find the truth, feel free to PM me or ask any questions. Peace to you my friend - Shalom

Pastor Al
Juan Aveytia likes this.
nitrorocks is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:19 AM
  #12  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Driver86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 922
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I don't know what's funnier, the first post or the following ones taking it seriously. No, I do know, it's the posts following the first one because the first one wasn't funny and was actually rude to real Hebrew people. They don't believe Jesus was the messiah. Let them! It's not hurting anybody. I've never heard of a Jew walking into a crowded area with C4 duct taped to their vest.
Driver86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:03 AM
  #13  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 774
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Driver86 View Post
I don't know what's funnier, the first post or the following ones taking it seriously. No, I do know, it's the posts following the first one because the first one wasn't funny and was actually rude to real Hebrew people. They don't believe Jesus was the messiah. Let them! It's not hurting anybody. I've never heard of a Jew walking into a crowded area with C4 duct taped to their vest.
Define a "Real Hebrew". I don't know much on the subject of what Jewish people choose to be called, but i did a little research on the trusty WIKI and it seems the term Hebrew tends to be offensive and derogatory.....

Maybe someone who is actually Jewish could speak into this more.

I have never heard of a guy who drives an RC car walk into a crowded area with C4 strapped to their chest..... or a bus driver, or a guy who works at McDonalds, or The President of the United States........ Whats your point?

You know driver86, i really don't appreciate you coming over here and trying to shove your beliefs down my throat. I don't believe that poor grammar, half cocked thoughts and wild accusations are the way to heaven......
Ghostrider86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:43 AM
  #14  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Driver86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 922
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ghostrider86 View Post
Define a "Real Hebrew". I don't know much on the subject of what Jewish people choose to be called, but i did a little research on the trusty WIKI and it seems the term Hebrew tends to be offensive and derogatory.....

Maybe someone who is actually Jewish could speak into this more.

I have never heard of a guy who drives an RC car walk into a crowded area with C4 strapped to their chest..... or a bus driver, or a guy who works at McDonalds, or The President of the United States........ Whats your point?

You know driver86, i really don't appreciate you coming over here and trying to shove your beliefs down my throat. I don't believe that poor grammar, half cocked thoughts and wild accusations are the way to heaven......
You're in the wrong thread "Jesus Christ" follower (quoted per sig). Leave the good people of Israel alone.
Driver86 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:58 AM
  #15  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 774
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by glarepro View Post
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter,.....so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. .
God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken


Quoting the first post from a Jewish man, who Believes in Christ......

Originally Posted by Driver86 View Post
You're in the wrong thread "Jesus Christ" follower (quoted per sig). Leave the good people of Israel alone.
LOL, did you look at the title of this thread??

LOL, now you are asking me to leave the good people of Israel alone. Do you realize that Israel and the United States share almost the same population of Jewish people at just over 5 million a piece. Looks like to me they are the good people of the USA too.

Because you are speaking in "they" or "them" i can only assume you are not Jewish and you obviously don't believe in Christ, so i ask you........ What are you doing here? What is on your agenda my friend. I stated mine, whats yours?

Are you frustrated and angry an looking to "tell some one something" or to elevate your self and show Male dominance over others??

Go join a hockey league and get pounded on by some tough guys, if that doesn't work go see a counselor, deal with your issues behind closed doors. It will help us all out.

In the mean time, I will say a prayer for you brother.
Matthew 5:10-12
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you
Ghostrider86 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service