Forgass March 7th and 8th, 2009 - Kissimmee KRaceway

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Forgass March 7th and 8th, 2009 - Kissimmee KRaceway

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech Addict

The driver Rick is refering to is me. The fact is,what happened was not what I thought had happened and I blew up on Rick. It started with Jason and Maxy's car(as the photo shows) Rick was trying to do the correct thing and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I was flat out wrong and for that I'm very SORRY
Greg Esser
Old 03-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rangulo
Wow!!! Hard to read there RRR Pinard. I think I can slap the keyboard and type better than you....
Hey Rafy english is my second language and my wife was not around to spell check me.... sorry Now she is here to make sure this one is to your liking. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I too would like to thank Kev & his crew for an AWESOME facility & race program! To my Georgia Boys-THANKYOU! That was the best Race & Placement i've ever had & couldn't have done it with out you guys & that AWESOME track. T-ROY will be back!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R*R*R*Pinard
Hey Rafy english is my second language and my wife was not around to spell check me.... sorry Now she is here to make sure this one is to your liking. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick I am afraid you are rooting for the wrong team. Have you not been watching any College basketball???? The Big East Tourney is as good as the NCAA one. How about them Syracuse Orangeman!!!!! Let's Go ORANGE!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dlarry
Rick I am afraid you are rooting for the wrong team. Have you not been watching any College basketball???? The Big East Tourney is as good as the NCAA one. How about them Syracuse Orangeman!!!!! Let's Go ORANGE!
I know who wears the pants there......
Old 03-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Addict

I don't want to say anything about the incident that my photo captured the end of, but I'd like to suggest that people be reminded in the driver's meeting of something very basic.

Up in Michigan, at *every* driver's meeting years ago, they would emphasize that you don't get upset at the turn marshal - it was "you" who got your car into the predicament on the track, and not the turn marshal's. Yelling at turn marshals sometimes resulted in their placing your car behind the boards, out of harm's way, and just leaving it there.

Nobody should risk getting hurt, just to be a wee bit faster in getting to a dead car. Cars can be fixed much more quickly than feet and legs. Losing your temper and yelling just makes a bad situation that much worse.

-----------------------------

As a suggestion for the appropriate people to consider, there are also some racers who physically are not capable of marshaling cars in some of the most dangerous sections of the track. I saw two incidents at this race, where someone else nearby would go out on the track and go after a car that the marshal wouldn't have been able to. It would be nice if those drivers who don't move as quickly as others, could be assigned marshaling positions where their lack of speed would not be a problem.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Mr. Rick Pinard,
If you live, work and are raising a family here in this country English is your first and primary language!
Old 03-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Adept

Cool

Originally Posted by Buzzard
Mr. Rick Pinard,
If you live, work and are raising a family here in this country English is your first and primary language!
Men you are on a mission, I live in south florida and I don't think that you are right, english is the second after espagnol. Wow you sound like a mad driver that can only speak one language.

Good luck Mr. ???????? Why are you afraid to use you real name.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Buzzard
Mr. Rick Pinard,
Gentlemen, let's please relax, try to keep it on topic and not make it political....OR personal. Rick, whenever I see a rookie poster, I'm always suspicious if it's someone starting an extra account just to stir the pot, if it is we can restrict posting privileges or even ban IP numbers (worst case). I really hate to intervene as a moderator and try to stay out if it doesn't involve me, but can't really see this progressing in a positive way.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Adept

Post possitive thingking

Hey Mark you were right about putting a stop of a political language debate, it felt like a big tease that could of go on for a while.
But in reality we are part of a world of RC racing, with different language from every part of the world, so my point is in this sport you should be able to accept every other nationality if not you are in the wrong sport.