Search

New company - TEAMWAVE

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 09:45 AM
MC
Tech Rookie

Default New company - TEAMWAVE

Hi,

My name is MC. I would like to announce the setup of our new company - TEAMWAVE. We are dedicated in manufacturing professional RC equipment. All of you are welcome to visit our home page at:

http://www.teamwaveonline.com

Our first product named "Lightning" will be announce soon. Hope all of you will enjoy our product and support us. Thanks.

MC
Director, TEAMWAVE
Old 11-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Tech Master

So is it a discharge tray of some sort??
Old 11-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Good Luck!

just wanted to post so I know what's the deal with this company.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

What an annoying site!!
Old 11-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default haha

HAHA

I don't want to come off as mean, I think it's always good to have more business involved in the hobby..

but your website/marketing needs a little work.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

super annoying site ,what gives?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah annoying. I used to do a bit of website making, I could help you out but it seems your products and content are err... limited, give me a pm if U want
Old 11-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Tech Addict

Default Interest?

I think he/she did that (website) so as to not give up any details about their product. However..to me... it's hard to get excited about something coming if I don't even know what it is. So how do I know it's worth putting it in my budget..what if I bought something else tomorrow therefore cannot buy whatever piece wave is selling cause I blew my budget on something else. I'd have to agree, the presentation..or lack there of on the website is pretty limited. Even if it's not ready for sale..some details would at least keep my interest.

Aaron.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

haha rough crowd but good points... I'm still interested... can you leak any clues as to what it is?
Old 11-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default sorry

I'm not trying to slow anyone down, or trying to detour anyone from trying to add products to my wish list (it's much easier than it should be )

but I think the matter with the website is that he is trying a blind-excitement type of marketing campaign.. *let's all speculate on what it could be, that picture is blurry, but it looks like a discharger..can't wait!*

sounds familiar because it's done by almost all the companies in this industry.
the problem is.. it only works if a company has already proven itself with other stand-out products.

if someone brand new (admittedly no less) is coming in trying to get you excited about their company, they HAVE to give you some information about what they do. Just saying "hi, i'm a company look at this grainy picture" is not really going to evoke excitement.

IMO, let us know EXACTLY what you are shooting for, EXACTLY what you want to produce, and EXACTLY what you want to get out of it (monetary or otherwise) I think when companies in this industry treat the end users like investors rather than acting like salesmen with a brainless person it sells the product a lot better.. not to mention the fact that is says volumes about the company. (motive, ambition, scope.. these are all important to me if I'm going to drop even 75.00 on a nice little electro-gadget)

In other words, don't be discouraged by us.. but we need a little more to help us get excited WITH you.