tamiya dj pro-mod setup/install.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tamiya dj pro-mod setup/install.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default tamiya dj pro-mod setup/install.

i have just installed this promod system on my 415ms with out any instructions and the rear of the car sits a lot lower than the front and i cant fig out why. i have changed all my settings and whatnot but the rear is always lower. does anyone here have the instructions or know how to install these parts? thanks in advance for any and all help.

hong...
Old 07-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Tech Regular

did you make your shocks longer, they should be at 63mm overall length. ill warn you now, its gonna take some time setting it up properly but when you do the ass will stick like glue!! I also used the flourescent yellow springs, front mount 1a rear 1d, both spacers in the rear of the pins, and imm spacers under the 1a block(rear front) and im running 1.5' of camber.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Tech Initiate

thank you for the reply, i am useing the yellow springs and will check the other stuff. i will check the length of theshocks but i wish i could find the instructions i emaild tamiya and they are of no help so far.

hong...
Old 07-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Tech Initiate

tamiya came thru like a champ! but it was odawg315 with the 63mm tip that did the trick. thanks odawg315 for the help.

hong...