Wiki Posts
Search

TC6.1 WC vs Xray T4

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ekim628
I would say the TC6.1 is a good low priced car with plenty of parts support. It performs just as good as any touring car out there. I haven't broken a single part on my TC6.1 except the front belt coming off. Xray is an excellent car but when you DO break, it costs an arm and a leg to fix. Most T4's in my area break the top deck of the chassis which is $$$

Just my .02

+1

Xray cars don't break often but when they do parts are pricey. In the US tracks stock more AE parts as the Xray parts are expensive and they dont make much money selling them.

Both cars are fast and win races in the US and internationally.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys, I have just joined the Xray T4 club. Although the place where i live has an area smaller than New York city, it has over 10 hobby shops and 3 official on road track. Now i am drooling over the parts after unboxing.
Over here it cost US$580 (after the currency conversion). But this baby is worth every penny. Okay i am going to start the assembly. Cheers!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

thanks for the help on this thread

it has been a back and fort between a TC6.1 and XRAY T4.

i was super close on getting a TC6.1 because of parts availability in the track.

parts are def available for TC6.1 but im a bit worried being a new driver, im going to crash a lot more. i did not want to spend time disassembling my car and replacing parts all the time when i could be racing or just practicing.
after how many parts replaced i probably could have bought a T4.

everyones reviews defenitely helped. it seemed that almost every review about XRAY'S is the car being very durable.

really excited it should be here on WED.

F**k im broke

just spent over 800 after the coupon code