Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Any Tempe/Scottsdale Arizona racer around? >

Any Tempe/Scottsdale Arizona racer around?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Tempe/Scottsdale Arizona racer around?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I have been planning a new layout. As for 12th scale racing. We have about 4-6 people that race them often. Some of the guys that are getting ready for Florida will be running 12th stock. If you would like to run mod just let me know and I can pull some strings to get some mod guys together. 12th stock is the safer bet when it comes to every week racing of 12th scale.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Ben,

I will be in town as of Saturday. Any info I may need for running TC? Stock? 19t? I am way out of the loop as its been over 1 year since I have run TC. My TC4 is done and i have not raced it yet. Waiting on some swaybars and a few other tid bits...

I would love to race with the guys getting ready for the birds... I wanna go to that next year for sure...
Old 12-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Well, the best idea would be to start with stock TC. As for set-up I can set you in the right direction just let me know. Parts wise, we have sway bars and most of the hop ups for the TC4 except the full carbon kit. We have had a sudden interest going around about the car, and several people decided to give it a try. We just put in a new layout on the carpet which I think people will like. There will be some guys practicing on Saturday if you want to drop by. As always we have racing on Sunday at 1:00PM. If you have any other questions just let me know.
Ben
Old 12-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks for the info Ben. Got into town and am still getting all my crap unpacked. I was at SRS for awhile today with my T4 knocking some rust off... I will swing by sometime next week...

I hear a congrats may be in order for ya...