Pit Tables? What do you use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pit Tables? What do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Has anyone seen these tables but they fold in the middle for better storage?
Old 11-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Those picnic tables are sabataged to collapse when you least need it so we dont use them anymore. Most of my local clubs have tables mains and chairs already there But otherwise i have a small table with metal folding legs that fits in the back of a normal sized car easily otherwise i share with a buddy a folding metal/wood table which is about 6' by 1.5'.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Tech Adept

Those lifetime Tables are great...I picked mine up at AutoZone. Strong and light.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I've got a table very similiar to the Lowe's table posted above, but I got mine from Sam's Club. I think its 4 or 5 feet long, about 24 inches deep. Very lightweight and fits easily into 'normal' cars. Only problem is its a bit too small for when I'm running three cars (for off road, truck, buggy, 4wd). But I couldn't fit much larger into my car so... Used it all year and it still looks like new. Good deal IMO.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm using a 5' folding table like the one from Lowe's. It's starting to get a bit small since my "pit partner" and I are aquiring more and more toys. (I'm in the same boat as Hebiki )
Old 11-02-2004, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by JohnMatrix
Has anyone seen these tables but they fold in the middle for better storage?
i guess its just me, but those links just took me to the opening page, same page for both links. i have a table from home depot that has about 2inch sides that the legs fold up in and then the table folds in half. i would guess its about 5 or 6 ft long when opened. cost 49.95 but it was on sale, btw, i picked you to quote cause i grew up in fremont. back then there was only one high school in newark and they still made trucks at peterbuilt, and where hobbytown is was a corn field.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by COLEKO
Those lifetime Tables are great...I picked mine up at AutoZone. Strong and light.
I second that! They are really lightweight, sturdy, and don't stain or soak up fuel or chemicals either! ( plastic top with folding metal legs)
I got mine from Costco! I wouldn't buy anything else!