Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RBLove
Yeah yeah yeah. I hear ya. Rubber tires, asphalt, and RBLove do not get along At least I do not think. Still have yet to run rubber tires

You should go to Trackside on July 30 for some real racing. Foam tires, modified motors, carpet (traction), air conditioning........... You know dude. Real racing.. LOL

X-Ray. Why are you running that car? Can't handle the ultra dialed performance of the Losi???? LOL.

How have you been you damn slacker? I am trying to plan for the Birds this year. You going to make it to Cleveland?
Rob--The BigDog cannot handle a quality ride such as the JRXS!! You should come down for our Beat the Heat race man! I'm tired of fending off all the freakin X-rays round here! See ya man.

Brant
Old 06-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Question for Todd

I just got my one-way today and was going to run the 41T gear only to find out the gear with the kit is different from the gear for the one-way.

Mu question is you spend $300 plus on a kit and get both gears then you spend $50 for a one-way and have to turn around and spend another $7.50 to get another gear you already have just to get the other gear. Would it not make more sense to go ahead and put both gears in the one-way kit? After all it could'nt raise the price that much more.

Thanks,
Old 06-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Rob--The BigDog cannot handle a quality ride such as the JRXS!! You should come down for our Beat the Heat race man! I'm tired of fending off all the freakin X-rays round here! See ya man.

Brant
LOL.

I would get crushed on rubber tires dude. Never done it. I've already made plans to go to Scotty's race that weekend. Kind of a pre-warm up race for the carpet season.

It's all good though. Just go out there and lay 40 whips down on him... LOL!
Old 06-18-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CRASH
I just got my one-way today and was going to run the 41T gear only to find out the gear with the kit is different from the gear for the one-way.

Mu question is you spend $300 plus on a kit and get both gears then you spend $50 for a one-way and have to turn around and spend another $7.50 to get another gear you already have just to get the other gear. Would it not make more sense to go ahead and put both gears in the one-way kit? After all it could'nt raise the price that much more.

Thanks,
Crash,

You might check with Todd Hodge about this; but, I haven't seen anyone use the OD pulley wheel option (41/42) with a one-way.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by RBLove

You should go to Trackside on July 30 for some real racing. Foam tires, modified motors, carpet (traction), air conditioning...........

rob, sorry, no ac at trackside.....thence the summer sizzler.....haha....i would bring a fan...it will keep you cool.....sort of..

matt
Old 06-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Addict

Default BK Bracket Q

Hey guys. I have a question. I just installed the bk brackets and I can not adjust my ride height to lower than 5.5mm with a 12.5 front spring. I have the shock mounted at the inner most position on the shock tower. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Thanks
Old 06-18-2005, 08:45 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Intelligentsia
Hey guys. I have a question. I just installed the bk brackets and I can not adjust my ride height to lower than 5.5mm with a 12.5 front spring. I have the shock mounted at the inner most position on the shock tower. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Thanks
You have two options of what you can do here.

1. Trim the shock ends .125" so you can get more uptravel and more shock adjusment.

2. Run high shock tower positions.

By using the BK brackets you are raising the shock higher on the arm so this creates a problem with the uptravel and shock collar adjusting.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Tech Addict

Sweet, Thanks
Old 06-18-2005, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JRX-S Bill
Crash,

You might check with Todd Hodge about this; but, I haven't seen anyone use the OD pulley wheel option (41/42) with a one-way.

Kinwald does on his setup for SoCal. That is why I am asking.

Thanks,
Old 06-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Thanks,
Good point then; but, SoCal is a MOST unusual track. Their road course is incorporated inside a banked oval; so, your car continually transitions through many corners by using the banking...Fun, fun, fun, fun (not to be confused with 4 Fun track in Hesperia )

Jump in here Todd anytime...
Old 06-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Pooky, what are the particulars on yalls race coming up. Most likley I cant venture out that far right now to go race, but who knows.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:14 PM
TLRacing

Thanks,
True...I run the same thing when I race at Socal. At Socal you need nothing but steering and a 41T pulley with a oneway gives you that.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Hey Rob, why don't you come down here to Memphis for our Beat the Heat Race July 30-31 and get you a little Xray ASSphalt whoopin like PookyT does every other Sunday? I'm sure you'll enjoy the spankin cause Pooky enjoys his... he must, since he keeps coming back for more!!! LMAO

Just messin with ya PookyT!!! I got luv fo ya!!! hehehe

Don't worry Rob, you don't have to list 37 excuses- I know you suck on asphalt.
Your winning streak will be over come the BTH Race. What ever I bring I am gonna woop you arse with it!! LOL

EA
Old 06-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

EA: Did you get the JRX-S spur adaptor send out to Zaring?

Thanks
-Dan Zaring
Old 06-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Your winning streak will be over come the BTH Race. What ever I bring I am gonna woop you arse with it!! LOL

EA
Eric--He aint got no winning streak!!!! LOL Well......unless one is a streak!!

Brant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.