Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Just so I can stir up some more trouble...The Yokomo BD is being released Today. Guess They actually know how to make there dead lines.....Granted it is the very latest part of March it is still March. I will go to Speedtech later today to pick mine up. Sure hope I don't get spanked by a whole bunch of JRSX's this weekend....DUH now that is stirring up trouble....LOL
Just thought I would add a little salt to the already cancerous wounds/discussions here....
OH just so everyone knows, I am JOKING at the expence of all the fanaticts.
really hope you all take this that way. I don't want to hurt anyones feelings or say anything negative.
GO TEAM LOSI....
Stephen <><
Hope you stocked up on diff parts
Old 03-31-2005, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Gearhead3
And may your tires come unglued in your main.
That is funny
And may your car actually make to market before the new TC5 comes out....LOL J/K
I am actually kinda wondering how the JRSX will do in mear mortals hands. I know it is fast I have seen Billy and BK at SoCal with it and they are stupid fast so I wonder if it is overly complicated for regular guys to handle? I guess with any new car it is all in if the driver wants to learn their car....If they don't then there is always a TC4 waiting.....J/K My first TC was a TC3 just making jokes.
Take Care and may all your Mains be A's
Stephen <><
Old 03-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by DavidAlford
Hope you stocked up on diff parts
Your kinding right.....You do know that they are using the same diffs as the SD just adding a pulley right???/
And yes I have plenty as with A-arms and c hubs and steering links all in Grafite since they are already out...
Don't bust on Yokomo they at least made it to market before the dead lin past....Not like other great car makers....LOL
Stephen <><
Oh yea I have some pulleys coming.
Just so my spares box will be full.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by futureal
You are outta control! This thread is 5% content and 95% Darkseid complaining! haha
Whoa....whoa....whoa....How exactly am I outta control? You lost me there? Yes I've had my complaints, and they've all been valid ones. Show me where I've made up something and I'll retract it... But I'm not aware of any board rules I had violated? I'm doing the same thing everyone else is here, except on the other side of the opinion line. But still, you asked us to lay off and I haven't had a complaint about Losi since. Since then, I've been telling jokes just like the rest of you...just trying to past the time.

Only difference is that I've chosen to joke about our situation, instead of redirecting it by bashing other companies...

And there's a very large gap between saying "hey, some companies are making similar-looking cars" and saying "this company is out to screw their customers."
Okay, if you say so...but I thought bashing companys was bashing companys...if its a "joke" to bash Xray, Corally, or Yokomo, shouldn't it be a "joke" for people like Mr. Shookie to come here and take shots at Losi?

But hey, if my "jokes" are hitting too close to home for some people...cool...message recieved....its your board and I'm not trying to cause any trouble...just talking like everyone else here. Guess I just pick the not-so-safe side of the issue...okay....can't speak honestly about the stuff....and can't joke around....I know what's safe to say....

"Go Losi go..."

Oh...and...you've got PM.

Last edited by Darkseid; 03-31-2005 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Yea, Yokomo diffs are dialed
Old 03-31-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by DavidAlford
Yea, Yokomo diffs are dialed
YUP easy to work on too....Just four screws and the diff is out....Man I thought the BD was a clone.....Guess I was wrong....Oh yea did you see the battery gromets....Seems Yokomo couldn;t make any new inovations to the car...LOL
Stephen <><
Old 03-31-2005, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Ouch, someone get thier panties in a bunch (not me)

Shookie, say it with me... Losi JRXS thread, not Yokomo

Futureal to everyone...
SLAP!! I'm FUTUREAL BEOTCH!!

IS IT OUT YET!!

E

Last edited by EricF; 03-31-2005 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

61 posts...
Old 03-31-2005, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by EricF
Ouch, someone get thier panties in a bunch (not me)

Shookie, say it with me... Losi JRXS thread, not Yokomo

Futureal to everyone...
SLAP!! I'm FUTUREAL BEIOTCH!!

IS IT OUT YET!!

E
Three words
Sence of humor
I recommend you go and purchase one or heck maybe two...You seem to need one....
Now just so you know that was a joke....That is what I call sarcastic humor....Glad I could help....Oh yea I think Speedtech RC is currently out of Sence of Humor at the moment but you can check back with him right after he ships out my YOKOMO BD...LOL
You got to admit that one was funny...I think I just laughed out load....
Stephen <><
Old 03-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Three words
Sence of humor
I recommend you go and purchase one or heck maybe two...You seem to need one....
Now just so you know that was a joke....That is what I call sarcastic humor....Glad I could help....Oh yea I think Speedtech RC is currently out of Sence of Humor at the moment but you can check back with him right after he ships out my YOKOMO BD...LOL
You got to admit that one was funny...I think I just laughed out load....
Stephen <><
yeah, yeah, I got it... but as my wife tells me...'you're not funny'
Old 03-31-2005, 01:24 PM
Tech Addict

Jeez Mr. Shookie, you seemed like such a nice guy in person, but leave it to the internet to bring out the real you Come back down to SoCal again sometime.

I've gotten in some of the electronics I've ordered for this thing, so thats helping hold me over until losi releases this thing. Sorta. Oh, and Losi made a few updates to their site. They updated the layout of the kits section. That could be a good sign.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default GOOD NEWS. I HOPE!?!?

Originally posted by SoCalLosiRacer
Oh, and Losi made a few updates to their site. They updated the layout of the kits section. That could be a good sign.
They also have ads for the car in car action and xtreme rc. I could be wrong, but, I dont think they would be advertising it if they weren't getting close to release.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The print ads are submitted months prior to the release date...

Delays happen right up to the time that a product ships....

All that the ads say is that they were hoping to have the car available either now or soon...but that's already known...
Old 03-31-2005, 02:38 PM
Tech Champion

Default April Fools......

Ok lets start taking bets on whos the first one to post some type of April fools joke about the car and that its at the LHS tomorrow....
Old 03-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Regional Moderator

I was thinking the exact same thing. You can see it coming...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.