Wiki Posts
Search

Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

in business: yes

why is everything out of stock: they are one of the fastest growing motor companies around, and their stuff is in demand.

hopefully that helps a little
Old 03-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Brandon.

Good to see your live and kicking.

I wonder if you have any news on my outstanding 'Big Jim Motor' -from 'September 2003' (Invoice 1064315488369) duly paid for.

Please dont get to upset by my using this site to contact you, but Ive tried the usual channels with no response since our last contact a year ago, and being in the UK it does make contacting a little more difficult. In fact I had given up hope, and this is probably the last chance of getting some form of reply.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

Sad to say, still no reply nor respond from them.........
Old 04-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Outstanding 'Big Jim' motor

Just to say that I have had at last received a reply on another site re. my long lost motor, from Big Jim himself resolving the matter.

I am now a lot happier, and await my new motor.

Mike S
Old 04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

These are the best motors around & we can not get enough of them. As soon as we get them there gone, so I hope they keep going the way they are & maybe they will catch up on all the back orders.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I don't even think they are around anymore.I have emailed them about a half dozen times requesting motors for my team.We buy 10 to 12 stock and mod motors at a time, every 3 or 4 months.I would like to think if they were in business they would at least have the courtesy to answer one of my many emails.We have given up on them.I am looking for a new supplier for my team motors.Oh well, there loss is someone elses gain.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

When will you be sending out 2152 brushes? Those things are awesome!
-Buddy
Old 04-22-2005, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by BuddyB
When will you be sending out 2152 brushes? Those things are awesome!
-Buddy
no, you are awesome.

what's the progress on the standoffs?
Old 04-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I spoke with Matt & Brandon this morning (Australian time?) & there very busy winding motors ect. At the moment they have a few mods but not many Stocks as they are waiting on some blanks which are a couple of weeks away.

Be patient as there motors are worth the wait.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

Heaths Models in the UK is still waiting for an email back from Brandon after months of waiting.... Brandon send them an email as Paul isnt to Happy after paying for all his motors and you havent been in conact with him at all....

Thanks

Ricky
Old 04-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by Biscuit
in business: yes

why is everything out of stock: they are one of the fastest growing motor companies around, and their stuff is in demand.

hopefully that helps a little
I don't think that Brandon and those guys at Paradigm take their business very seriously. If you had a quality product that was very popular, wouldn't you be doing as much as you could to fulfill demand for that product? I find it very strange that Brandon doesn't have time to fill orders, yet has time to travel all over the midwest racing. I guess that they're a racing club that produces motors when the money is low.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

The motors come from overseas, and they order 500 Monster Stock motors and receive 200. Then they ship out the 200 motors and still have back orders. Brandon supplies me with motors, and all the time he tells me they are on backorder.

Maybe the website should not accept orders for items not in stock since you never know when they will be back in stock.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Paradigm is a OEM tuner/builder company.....just like mine. We don't actually produce the teardowns.....we just build them up. We have to rely on companies like trinity, reedy, and orion to supply us with the teardowns we base our motors on....

And of course, each of those companies rely on the Japanese companies who actually produce the motors....

You also have to take in account that companies like trinity sell their own motors too.......so if they only get 1000 motors in and they can sell all of them to Horizon, they will as they make more money than they would selling them OEM to Paradigm....not to mention you have to remember Paradigm is not the only OEM company out there......there is big line for these motors.

Later EddieO
Old 04-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by EddieO
Paradigm is a OEM tuner/builder company.....just like mine. We don't actually produce the teardowns.....we just build them up. We have to rely on companies like trinity, reedy, and orion to supply us with the teardowns we base our motors on....

And of course, each of those companies rely on the Japanese companies who actually produce the motors....

You also have to take in account that companies like trinity sell their own motors too.......so if they only get 1000 motors in and they can sell all of them to Horizon, they will as they make more money than they would selling them OEM to Paradigm....not to mention you have to remember Paradigm is not the only OEM company out there......there is big line for these motors.

Later EddieO
Eddie0, i hear you but there is a difference in how you do things than Paradigm with you and your company you will answer email even if it takes a few days but with Paradigm you will not hear a word and when they do it, i did not get your email, and this is not Paradigm only there is a guy is name is BIG JIM i ordered a motor in Feb 2004 and i tried to get my money back and he will not respond to my email he put a block on all my email with people like this you can't trust these new motor builders out there, i have the biggest respect for Team Br00d they are on the money no question ask, keep up the hard work and the best for Team Br00d.
Old 06-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs down

Wish I would have seen this thread a few weeks ago before I ordered $70.00 worth of stuff from them. Still have not seen a thing. I have emailed three times, I guess its time to report them to paypal and to call the credit card company to stop payment.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.