Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Litemodz CVD

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Had a full set of these for the Corally Phi 09 sitting around for months so i thought it was about time i fitted them. Sadly the pin hole for the wheel hex does not clear the bearings
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I decided to give them a last chance. And now it seems to work better. It is 1.5 weeks since Chris told me the batch of CVS evo2 arrived and my order status today is "awaiting despatch".
In the meantime I had some friendly email conversation with Chris and he responded within two days and was also asking questions about the information process (automatic emails). So I gave him an honest feedback how I feel as customer.

I can understand that the waiting makes you crazy, but just don't wait and contact him ([email protected] or by telephone). Like I know him just through email he seems to be a nice guy. I don't think he tries to fool people (if you paid and got nothing back). Litemodz just seems to be a one man show and I think he maybe overlooked/forgot something. Of course this is annoying , but communication is a good chance to solve a problem.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Chris took the time to call me the other day for a 15 min chat about the driveshafts. .. They'd not all bad
Old 08-20-2011, 10:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

just instaled a set on my photon i had to file the c blocks,but man they sure are smooth!
Old 08-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Master

What's new with the latest model ?
I think I have the v3 can I convert them to the latest spec if they are not fell a part...
Old 08-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by calif_bouncer
just instaled a set on my photon i had to file the c blocks,but man they sure are smooth!
You might want to use xray's c blocks, Hanulec has an article on how to this:
http://www.racerlog.com/wiki/T.O.P._Photon

It's under the Prevent Front Wheel Chatter section.

Oh, yeah, let us know how they work, there's been too many versions to keep track of.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Rookie

HI all, got my CVS evo2 last week (finally) Man Im impressed, look great, nice and sleek and a cool booklet. I put them together and as I think a previous guy said real smooth. Ran them and boy are they quick!! Anyway as newbie to here thought Id say thanks to Litemods for a fantastic product. Looking forward to see what else they can do - just speed up your deliveries and youre on to a winner
Old 09-20-2011, 02:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by niznai
I bought a few sets from them about four months ago, sent a pack of emails and still haven't got any response or any driveshafts yet. Bloody thieves.
I have the same problem with them, I place my order on June, until now no cvds, no refund, no reply, be careful.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:26 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by amhung
I have the same problem with them, I place my order on June, until now no cvds, no refund, no reply, be careful.
Ring the number on the website. Chris joust tries to do too much himself and always runs out of time. Give him a call.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Got my order of the CVS Evo2, too! Again it took a full month until I got them, but every order seems to be better. As said quality and manual are nice!
Service is good, too. Chris answers the mails I sent quickly. Just the time order to customer needs to be improved = shortened.

@amhung: If you are ordering from America try to contact Warren Weaver. He is in charge of Litemodz USA.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Can anyone PM me a direct email rather than sales@.

I sent my CVD's back to Chris for replacement months ago and have received nothing yet.

I have emailed sales half a dozen times and got no response.

Thanks

Dave
Old 09-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OZDC
Can anyone PM me a direct email rather than sales@.

I sent my CVD's back to Chris for replacement months ago and have received nothing yet.

I have emailed sales half a dozen times and got no response.

Thanks

Dave
8 months and counting for me........ With gear diffs the norm around here for racing, I've given up on these.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by g12314
8 months and counting for me........ With gear diffs the norm around here for racing, I've given up on these.

Same here. This is just rubbish. No money back, no apologies, no message, no CVDs, nothing. Highway robbery.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Any plans for the S411?
Old 10-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

I ordered a few sets of these the other day. Gladly I didn't see this see thread until now! or I may not have.

I have to say.

Very fast delivery.

Very well packaged and good detailed instructions.

And a very impressive product.

Will test them out on the weekend but after initial bench testing they have to be better than the ECS's in my ray.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.