Wiki Posts
Search

LRP SXX StockSpec ESC

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Has anybody come up with new settings for rubber sedan with mk3 for the different popular motors? Thinking 17.5 with x12, DUO & SP 3.0.

Here are my settings for 17.5 x12 with Mk3 software... works fantastic!

Feel 5 - Boost 7 - Drag 5

5.7 FDR

2 small fans on motor, only 155F max temp

http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...id=129&id=8899
Old 04-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I read that with the dual Bec that the Stock Spec has, it eliminates the need for boosters/ reciever packs. The application i'm interested in using it in is a 1/12 scale w/ 1 cell Lipo. I know what the articles say, now i'd like the opinion of somebody who has actually attempted it. Does it work ??

Thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scribbler
I read that with the dual Bec that the Stock Spec has, it eliminates the need for boosters/ reciever packs. The application i'm interested in using it in is a 1/12 scale w/ 1 cell Lipo. I know what the articles say, now i'd like the opinion of somebody who has actually attempted it. Does it work ??

Thanks

I have seen it run.. works perfect. He ran the whole 8 minutes, no issues at all day.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scribbler

Thanks
I ran it in pan car with a 10.5 single cell Lipo. Works awesome!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by captain stacker
does it have a red circle sticker? that is the identification of mk3

thats all you need to worry about.

I used my mk3 today, and it is perfect.
Originally Posted by Mr. MR4
mine had double seals on the box - it's a replacement Mk3 and still had cogging
Originally Posted by Andy Koback
More than likely the existing ESC's with MK2 software were taken out of their boxes and up-dated to MK3 and that's the reason for the double seal. JMO
Originally Posted by Andy Koback
Can you see a RED DOT under the UPC code label? When they were up-dated. a new UPC sysmbol was put over the old one also. You can see the red dot there somewhere.
The double seal and the red dot what i am worried are in the picture, take look!
Attached Thumbnails LRP SXX StockSpec ESC-dsc05098.jpg   LRP SXX StockSpec ESC-dsc05099.jpg   LRP SXX StockSpec ESC-dsc05100.jpg  
Old 04-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

well hook it up already, im not sure why you are hesitating!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by captain stacker
well hook it up already, im not sure why you are hesitating!
Well, just because i saw the little screws in the bottom of ESC are so wrecked, i don't know why the shape are like these, i just don't want to have i defective kind, that's why i am asking for "nothing".
Old 04-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

today back in stock same had red dot label !
or maybe not have noise support FM control now ?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default send it back

Originally Posted by mac853
The double seal and the red dot what i am worried are in the picture, take look!
Hi buddy..They do not have to open the case to upgrade..It has a fire wire plug..
I would send it back for a replacement..
If you got it fom asia..They are snakes...Dont trust them..If bought in USA..send back....
My box was double sealed...I sent it back..I descretly marked the box and esc to see if they replaced or upgraded..My original esc came back..So far..no issues..
Mike
Old 04-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default watch these guys

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
today back in stock same had red dot label !
or maybe not have noise support FM control now ?
Hi all..watch rc market..They are a bit shonky..I got some SMC batteries off them..The packet was opened and re-sealed..and the cells were stuffed..and no replacement.I suspect they got a return and they took out of packet and resold to me..I guess i was unlucky..Or was I?
.Do not buy off RC-Market if you want back-up service.They will give you the run around regarding qarentee's..so be warned.
Mike
Old 04-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mikecatts
They will give you the run around regarding qarentee's..so be warned.
Mike
If I knew what the hell a "qarentee" was, I'd be a little more concerned.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default trustworthy hobby shop

Originally Posted by mac853
it seems that there are some good feed backs on the mk3 upgrade on the esc and also some negative and dissapointed racers who have put in there hard earned money in purchasing the lrp sxx ss with cogging n other issues....

my question is where/who/which hobby shop would you buy from and have no worries of getting a good mk3 version or getting a dud one?
in the states/asia
Old 05-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Got an mk3 version yesterday from Frontline Hobbies and ran today with no issues I'll run again tomorrow so your welcome to have a looksy.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Adept

I got my mk 3 last saturday went out with it on thursday evening and i had no problems what so ever very pleased
Old 05-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mikecatts
Hi all..watch rc market..They are a bit shonky..I got some SMC batteries off them..The packet was opened and re-sealed..and the cells were stuffed..and no replacement.I suspect they got a return and they took out of packet and resold to me..I guess i was unlucky..Or was I?
.Do not buy off RC-Market if you want back-up service.They will give you the run around regarding qarentee's..so be warned.
Mike
They dont help themselves much either when most items I need for my xray are out of stock every week. Their standard 'two weeks back in stock' message every time I check basically ended my online shop with them. I patiently load up the shopping basket that takes (2 minutes to load up, sometimes not at all!) and then half the items are out of stock. It gets a bit of a P*** take over 2 months later checking if the same item is in stock when their helpfull message '2 weeks back in stock' shows up. Email them to ask when its due in and they respond - No.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.