Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean Electric Sedan Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hey Matt, I did alright. I qualified in the B, moved up to 4th, then a tire came unglued a bit causing the car to get out of shape. Hope Dyess is treating you well.

Timmay, the guy who is here with me just happens to be a fantastic painter. As far as the spiders being poisonous, I'll catch one and bring it to Vegas next year to test on Casey. Definitely miss everyone back home at RCE.

There is an indoor asphalt track opening up here next week, looking forward to hitting that up on the weekends.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bigdaddyswank
Hey Matt, I did alright. I qualified in the B, moved up to 4th, then a tire came unglued a bit causing the car to get out of shape. Hope Dyess is treating you well.

Timmay, the guy who is here with me just happens to be a fantastic painter. As far as the spiders being poisonous, I'll catch one and bring it to Vegas next year to test on Casey. Definitely miss everyone back home at RCE.

There is an indoor asphalt track opening up here next week, looking forward to hitting that up on the weekends.
Hi Steve,

It was nice meeting and racing with you guys,

Matt, the race we've attended together was very cold I remember, it was fun though.. lol

Scotty is a star here, he has visited Korea for R1 championship at a hotel indoor track. so many R/C drivers know him.

Steve and Josh,
Sweep Racing will organize 'Sweep paved championship' next weekend at same place with new Sweep EXP 30E tires.
You guys must entry it.

The tire price was set cheap only for the race.
The tire cost about 20-24USD normally. but it seems still cheaper than other tires in the US??

Thanks,

Ryan/Sweep Racing
Old 10-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stiltskin
Did Mr Kim and Mr Lee show up at the race? Just kidding. That's awesome. I'm in the Navy and spent 4 months in Pohang between November 08 and March 09. It is a beautiful country and you are right about the class of people in South Korea. I did get the chance to spend a weekend in Seoul and had a great time. As hard as I tried, I couldn't find any racing, but I wasn't in a position to race anyway. (just wanted to watch) Congrats on the opportunity. It truly is a once in a lifetime experience.
Mr.Lee means Me? If right,yes I was there.
I qualified 3rd and finished 6th overall in the main after some hard crashes which put me DNF.
It was quite fun to see young drivers went on the podisum while elder guys sits 4-5-6 positions.

I did some interesting math.
podium guys ages sum is 63years old
while 4-5-6's sum is 113years old.

Ryan