Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

R/C Tech Live @ the 2004 Trinity/Car Action Snowbird Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

..and after the snowbirds are over he's going to drive to Ft.Myers for another full week of nitro racing......
Old 02-03-2004, 10:42 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Yea, what they said!
Old 02-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by futureal
Yea, what they said!
Can everyone see the start finish line??????
Old 02-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Shane, if you are using Verizon's Express network I know why you are getting disconnected. I use Sprint's Vision service which is virtually identical to Verizon's 3G network. If you take a few minutes to read a whole page, the network goes into a sleep mode and you need to reconnect. Its very annoying, but it is more annoying not to have any web then to deal with the disconnects.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Tech Elite

what a blast. Guys good running in the birds TRACK IS FAST!! Love the track how my car is working out. good luck everyone. tommorrow at the club race
Old 02-03-2004, 02:19 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Gary: I know what you're talking about, but (sadly) that isn't the problem. When I go to connect in the first place, I keep getting error messages logging in. Verizon tells me they're working on it but so far it has happened one out of three calls.

When I do the mains stuff on Sunday, I will just be using a telephone line.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by Greg Anthony
Dude, he's racing 6 classes!!! Do you want to try to carry on all those cars? Not to meantion the parts?

1/12th Pro Mod Oval
4-Cell Pro Mod Oval
6-Cell Factory Mod Oval
1/12th GTP Mod
Touring Expert
Touring Pro Mod

Ahhhh, never was a problem before when he was with the other company. Forget their name exactly. Ever hear of UPS, like most of them do. Something isnt right here. So you mean to tell me the other Pro drivers should of drove to this race too then? They have just as much equipment. Josh is a world class RC racer. he deserves top notch treatment. Xray should be a shame of this. They'll only lose him now. Not only a flight, but also first class seat. If Xray wants to keep him, they better start forkin out.

Last edited by TODD GACK; 02-03-2004 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

he's driven down the last couple years
Old 02-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

first class seats? how many rc drivers get first class seats paid for by their sponsors?
Old 02-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I do know one that has mike reedy's personal credit card number does that count?
Old 02-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by TODD GACK
Ahhhh, never was a problem before when he was with the other company. Forget their name exactly. Ever hear of UPS, like most of them do. Something isnt right here. So you mean to tell me the other Pro drivers should of drove to this race too then? They have just as much equipment. Josh is a world class RC racer. he deserves top notch treatment. Xray should be a shame of this. They'll only lose him now. Not only a flight, but also first class seat. If Xray wants to keep him, they better start forkin out.
Looks to me like you have never tried to buy a first class ticket, otherwise you'd keep such BS to yourself.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Im just giving you an example on what this kid deserves. If these teams wanna keep Josh on board they gotta make it easier for him to get around. Just like his old teams did before. You honestly can sit here and tell me that he needs to drive down due to too much equipment? Ah nah
Old 02-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Futureal, find me or give me a call......425-308-9758 . If yer having internet troubles you can try using my tmobile wireless card.

Later EddieO
Old 02-03-2004, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Cool Pro Drivers

Originally posted by TODD GACK
Good points dude...................

However, have you thought maybe Josh needs X-ray the other way around?? Car manufactures are always looking for drivers and drivers are always looking for manufactures.

Just a thought!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Guys, don't start jumping on X-ray about josh driving to the nats. Maybe he wanted to. Maybe there is other stuff going on that we all don't know about. Lets see if someone can get the whole stary if there is one.

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.