2010 Snowbird Nationals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 Snowbird Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Adept

talked my buds into going. we make our reservations and will just sign up at the track. would not miss this race for the world. had a choice this year go to the snowbirds race or the iic. i hear vegas is good but not like the snowbirds. We head down to fla on sat should make it to orlando by monday morning. hopefully no speeding tickets. Great racing, good friends and freebies. Cant wait!
Old 01-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Tech Champion

Old 01-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

wow, just 4 more days to build a car and paint a body

Old 01-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCThunder
Hey Roberto shot your email back...
Weather is looking fantastic down here... we are getting close!
If anyone needs anything shoot me an email: [email protected]

We might be streaming live Saturday night and for sure Sunday is the plan so you can watch us (work hehe).

Web: http://snowbirdnationals.com/thunderslive2010

Lots of last minute entries and teams sending them in. I might not be able to get them online as we are in hurry-up mode. Hotel meeting today and numbers are climbing. Looking great! Snowbird hotel rate is held until event if you still need to make a reservation and we will have class openings at the event for classes.

Mike
Will this be broadcast only here or aslo on Liverc?
Old 01-22-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Snowbirds 2010 want list

Much more LED bench lamp 12v
AS Blackdiamond Esc or the LRP SXX Stock Esc.
3 X 1S Lipos
1/12th wheels and tyres.

Spare for my Speedmerchant rev5 l.

Credit cards at the ready.Arriving saturday.When will the trade stands be selling.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:25 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tellan
Much more LED bench lamp 12v
AS Blackdiamond Esc or the LRP SXX Stock Esc.
3 X 1S Lipos
1/12th wheels and tyres.

Spare for my Speedmerchant rev5 l.

Credit cards at the ready.Arriving saturday.When will the trade stands be selling.
wow you went all out, that's like 4 grand worth of product for the Q Main
Old 01-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

The Snowbirds are here! A whole year of waiting and preparing finally begins tonight. All of us from Thunder Racing want to thank the racers and sponsors for all your support, not only this year, but for every year, as we have had 15 awesome events. Countless memories have been made along the way, and this year will prove no different. Racers from around the globe and close to 2/3rds of the US will be arriving soon with the same passion and goal in mind - to race and to have fun. We try each year to kick it up a notch and this year is no different. So much is planned for the Snowbird Speed Week, we can’t wait! Have a great trip and we will see you soon!

Mike

p.s. we will announce on our site when pits open up and have some the flyers with schedules and practice times posted there as well.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCThunder
The Snowbirds are here! A whole year of waiting and preparing finally begins tonight. All of us from Thunder Racing want to thank the racers and sponsors for all your support, not only this year, but for every year, as we have had 15 awesome events. Countless memories have been made along the way, and this year will prove no different. Racers from around the globe and close to 2/3rds of the US will be arriving soon with the same passion and goal in mind - to race and to have fun. We try each year to kick it up a notch and this year is no different. So much is planned for the Snowbird Speed Week, we can’t wait! Have a great trip and we will see you soon!

Mike

p.s. we will announce on our site when pits open up and have some the flyers with schedules and practice times posted there as well.
Can't wait to get to FL.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Tech Adept

I cant wait either. Florida here we come.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Tech Regular

Default Me too

Arriving Saturday, flying with Virgin from the Uk .First time ive raced abroad.All I wish for is too have all my races, no breakdowns and feel ive done my best. First or last i will have fun and enjoy the experience.What happended to the senior class,maybe next year.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Guys! Just stopping by to let people know to stop by Superior Hobbies on their way over to the Snowbird Nationals!

Any one that stops into the hobby shop, be sure to ask for the "SNOWBIRDS DISCOUNT" when you are picking up items. Any racer stopping into the shop during the entire week of racing will receive a discount on their purchase.

If you are flying in to Orlando International you simply head straight out of the airport North on State Road 436 about 16 miles. We are on the right hand side in a shopping plaza behind Smokey Bones!

Superior Hobbies
1436 State Road 436 Suite 1040
Casselberry, FL 32708

Good luck racers!
Old 01-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Can't wait to get to FL.
Good luck Larry.... and to all the T.O.P. drivers.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Does anyone know when the feed will be up on the birds? Mike said they would start tonight....
Old 01-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SuperiorHobbies
Hey Guys! Just stopping by to let people know to stop by Superior Hobbies on their way over to the Snowbird Nationals!

Any one that stops into the hobby shop, be sure to ask for the "SNOWBIRDS DISCOUNT" when you are picking up items. Any racer stopping into the shop during the entire week of racing will receive a discount on their purchase.

If you are flying in to Orlando International you simply head straight out of the airport North on State Road 436 about 16 miles. We are on the right hand side in a shopping plaza behind Smokey Bones!

Superior Hobbies
1436 State Road 436 Suite 1040
Casselberry, FL 32708

Good luck racers!
why ur not the hobbystore this yr and who is
Old 01-23-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey racers. We are all setup in ROOM 124 by the track with TONS of great parts, speedos, batteries, motors, bodies, paint, cars, and more! Come by and see us. Lots of racers already at the hotel we are having a great time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.