Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2010 Snowbird Nationals >

2010 Snowbird Nationals

2010 Snowbird Nationals

Old 01-21-2010, 06:59 PM
  #241  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ft. Myers
Posts: 125
Default

talked my buds into going. we make our reservations and will just sign up at the track. would not miss this race for the world. had a choice this year go to the snowbirds race or the iic. i hear vegas is good but not like the snowbirds. We head down to fla on sat should make it to orlando by monday morning. hopefully no speeding tickets. Great racing, good friends and freebies. Cant wait!
voltar is offline  
Old 01-21-2010, 10:07 PM
  #242  
Tech Champion
 
Mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ocala, Florida
Posts: 5,248
Default

Mason is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 AM
  #243  
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 845
Default

wow, just 4 more days to build a car and paint a body


____________________
www.RCActionPics.com

Rojna is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 08:27 AM
  #244  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (73)
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,755
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCThunder View Post
Hey Roberto shot your email back...
Weather is looking fantastic down here... we are getting close!
If anyone needs anything shoot me an email: [email protected]

We might be streaming live Saturday night and for sure Sunday is the plan so you can watch us (work hehe).

Web: http://snowbirdnationals.com/thunderslive2010

Lots of last minute entries and teams sending them in. I might not be able to get them online as we are in hurry-up mode. Hotel meeting today and numbers are climbing. Looking great! Snowbird hotel rate is held until event if you still need to make a reservation and we will have class openings at the event for classes.

Mike
Will this be broadcast only here or aslo on Liverc?
MikeXray is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 AM
  #245  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Default Snowbirds 2010 want list

Much more LED bench lamp 12v
AS Blackdiamond Esc or the LRP SXX Stock Esc.
3 X 1S Lipos
1/12th wheels and tyres.

Spare for my Speedmerchant rev5 l.

Credit cards at the ready.Arriving saturday.When will the trade stands be selling.
tellan is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 AM
  #246  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (36)
 
abailey21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ATX
Posts: 5,293
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tellan View Post
Much more LED bench lamp 12v
AS Blackdiamond Esc or the LRP SXX Stock Esc.
3 X 1S Lipos
1/12th wheels and tyres.

Spare for my Speedmerchant rev5 l.

Credit cards at the ready.Arriving saturday.When will the trade stands be selling.
wow you went all out, that's like 4 grand worth of product for the Q Main
abailey21 is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 10:00 AM
  #247  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Holiday, Florida
Posts: 1,810
Default

The Snowbirds are here! A whole year of waiting and preparing finally begins tonight. All of us from Thunder Racing want to thank the racers and sponsors for all your support, not only this year, but for every year, as we have had 15 awesome events. Countless memories have been made along the way, and this year will prove no different. Racers from around the globe and close to 2/3rds of the US will be arriving soon with the same passion and goal in mind - to race and to have fun. We try each year to kick it up a notch and this year is no different. So much is planned for the Snowbird Speed Week, we canít wait! Have a great trip and we will see you soon!

Mike

p.s. we will announce on our site when pits open up and have some the flyers with schedules and practice times posted there as well.
RCThunder is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 AM
  #248  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,782
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RCThunder View Post
The Snowbirds are here! A whole year of waiting and preparing finally begins tonight. All of us from Thunder Racing want to thank the racers and sponsors for all your support, not only this year, but for every year, as we have had 15 awesome events. Countless memories have been made along the way, and this year will prove no different. Racers from around the globe and close to 2/3rds of the US will be arriving soon with the same passion and goal in mind - to race and to have fun. We try each year to kick it up a notch and this year is no different. So much is planned for the Snowbird Speed Week, we canít wait! Have a great trip and we will see you soon!

Mike

p.s. we will announce on our site when pits open up and have some the flyers with schedules and practice times posted there as well.
Can't wait to get to FL.
L.Fairtrace is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 AM
  #249  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ft. Myers
Posts: 125
Default

I cant wait either. Florida here we come.
voltar is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
  #250  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 399
Default Me too

Arriving Saturday, flying with Virgin from the Uk .First time ive raced abroad.All I wish for is too have all my races, no breakdowns and feel ive done my best. First or last i will have fun and enjoy the experience.What happended to the senior class,maybe next year.
tellan is offline  
Old 01-22-2010, 05:00 PM
  #251  
Tech Addict
 
SuperiorHobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 518
Default

Hey Guys! Just stopping by to let people know to stop by Superior Hobbies on their way over to the Snowbird Nationals!

Any one that stops into the hobby shop, be sure to ask for the "SNOWBIRDS DISCOUNT" when you are picking up items. Any racer stopping into the shop during the entire week of racing will receive a discount on their purchase.

If you are flying in to Orlando International you simply head straight out of the airport North on State Road 436 about 16 miles. We are on the right hand side in a shopping plaza behind Smokey Bones!

Superior Hobbies
1436 State Road 436 Suite 1040
Casselberry, FL 32708
407.834.9299

Good luck racers!
SuperiorHobbies is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 05:16 PM
  #252  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (103)
 
stiltskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 5,391
Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace View Post
Can't wait to get to FL.
Good luck Larry.... and to all the T.O.P. drivers.
stiltskin is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 05:31 PM
  #253  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (3)
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Does anyone know when the feed will be up on the birds? Mike said they would start tonight....
Nova F1 Racer is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 08:49 PM
  #254  
Tech Fanatic
 
tc3 racer sc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: lancaster sc near charlotte nc
Posts: 921
Default

Originally Posted by SuperiorHobbies View Post
Hey Guys! Just stopping by to let people know to stop by Superior Hobbies on their way over to the Snowbird Nationals!

Any one that stops into the hobby shop, be sure to ask for the "SNOWBIRDS DISCOUNT" when you are picking up items. Any racer stopping into the shop during the entire week of racing will receive a discount on their purchase.

If you are flying in to Orlando International you simply head straight out of the airport North on State Road 436 about 16 miles. We are on the right hand side in a shopping plaza behind Smokey Bones!

Superior Hobbies
1436 State Road 436 Suite 1040
Casselberry, FL 32708
407.834.9299

Good luck racers!
why ur not the hobbystore this yr and who is
tc3 racer sc is offline  
Old 01-23-2010, 08:49 PM
  #255  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 7
Default

Hey racers. We are all setup in ROOM 124 by the track with TONS of great parts, speedos, batteries, motors, bodies, paint, cars, and more! Come by and see us. Lots of racers already at the hotel we are having a great time!
Shue is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.